Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Strange, If it costs 9,99 Dollar, it should be around 9,20 Euro here in the Netherlands, but instead mine is priced 10,99 Euro, which is 11,90 Dollar.
    If it was 9,99 Euro and 10,99 Dollar (exactly the other way around) it is around the same amount. Cold this be a mistake? (or aren't you supposed to talk about this?)
    (content :1 Friend, 3 Faux and 14 each Beam and Block + 4 Corner Moats)

I do agree it is a big value pack, makes goal 11 very very manageable.
    Usually the differing prices comes down to taxes which differ from country to country and even state to state in the US.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Usually the differing prices comes down to taxes which differ from country to country and even state to state in the US.
    Thanks AnnirasSweets, that makes sense. I hadn't thought about that.

Finished on my baby account and need to make another friend on this account and really having fun with it! I did make that darn 3rd moat for coins before checking the forum... lol
    Hooray for this forum, my free floofbeast (love him!), golden nugget drops! (Which I hope continues so I can finally upgrade my mines without fear of not being able to participate in an event) also, hooray for all the valentines items and my most adorable baby flamingo and family!
    I love all events difficult or not, However most would be impossible without this forum!

Executive Chef
    I will be finished in an hour. I had a couple days where I couldn't log in much and started with 700 + energy so it wasn't very stressful.

I also got 3 beams and blocks by installing another S8 game. Thanks to the forum for that tip. Hopefully I will remember to check those game goals during all the events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by metacastle View Post
    Finished on my baby account and need to make another friend on this account and really having fun with it! I did make that darn 3rd moat for coins before checking the forum... lol
    Hooray for this forum, my free floofbeast (love him!), golden nugget drops! (Which I hope continues so I can finally upgrade my mines without fear of not being able to participate in an event) also, hooray for all the valentines items and my most adorable baby flamingo and family!
    I love all events difficult or not, However most would be impossible without this forum!
    What free floodbeast?

Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    What free floodbeast?
    He was awarded recently, maybe end of last event? He is next to my spellbound bloom.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1490799-A731-4BAD-8174-208D23CB3CF2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	288.4 KB 
ID:	54679

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by metacastle View Post
    He was awarded recently, maybe end of last event? He is next to my spellbound bloom.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1490799-A731-4BAD-8174-208D23CB3CF2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	288.4 KB 
ID:	54679
    Oh. Him. He only drops a few coins for me. I?ll have to keep collecting. Gold nuggets would be great.
    Thanks for info. Your picture was great.

Fashion Designer
    My Floofbeast also only dropped minimal coins. I stopped collecting but will start again. Thanks for posting that tip.

Fashion Designer
    I think he was rewarded because the snowball thing was such a dismal failure and people like me watched the videos and/ or spent gems but got zero snowballs

Fashion Designer
    Thank goodness we don?t have to craft two more fake flamingo friends I was ready to quit if that was the case. So much work and so little piles of coal. I am waiting the two hours for the hat to finish and Thomas? house to be ready and I am done! Woo hoo! It?s the community that keeps me enjoying playing. Thanks again for everyone posting help, advice and pictures. So many people are so creative with their king/ queendoms