Page 203 of 218 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Can someone tell me the drops of beehive. Is it worth it
    Just collected from the Beehive and got Sap and 2330 coins. As SpiritWind stated, a good amount of coins.

Fashion Designer
    The Venomous Kitsunecorn is a +2 energy dropper with 500 coins and 0/3 Spellbound Dew

I bet its drops are a duplicate of other kitsunecorns (Like my Snows and Valentines) they drop +2 energy, 500 coins and 0/3 spelllbound dew. Their energy drops are 2/3/4/5/7/8/10/25/40. From my record after about 600 collections they average about 3.2 energy and about 1.5 spellbound dew.

Love the look of the Venomous Kitsunecorn!!!
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Fashion Designer
    Does Maebee the Faerie drop multiple different items each day? I’m a bit on the fence about getting her. I do of course like the sound of Golden items, but i presume they are rare.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Does Maebee the Faerie drop multiple different items each day? I’m a bit on the fence about getting her. I do of course like the sound of Golden items, but i presume they are rare.
    Yes she drops multiple items at once apparently. I have collected 3 times from her already, still no golden piece yet, but I got lemonade last time and a back box for some other thing(s) as I am maxed on the majority of the items she has to offer. She is cute also
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Faerie Flower Girl - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Visit with your sweet little Faerie Flow Girl to see what she's got in her basket for you!
    Level: 15
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 140 Gems
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Found: Wee Chest
    Drops: Coins (1100), Glimmerdust, Blue Petal
    Events: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding - January 2019
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107443
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, if you were having issues with invisible walls, gates, arches etc this has now been corrected. If you find that yours have not become visible, please contact Support. Thanks

Does anyone have the butcher pig? Could you confirm how many coins it drops? How often do you get a feast? On the inventory card listed for it on page 197 it says it drops 1000+ coins but the market in game says it only drops 75 coins. I could use simple feasts and can only afford something that costs less than 80 gems in my lower level kingdom. I am trying to decide if it's worth it.

Maebee sounds good for my higher level kingdom, so thanks everyone who has recommended her.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone, really appreciate all the replies.

Butcher Pug: Drops: coins (1075, 2075, 10075), simple feast.

Since it was introduced (November 2021) ive collected from it daily and only once in all that time has it dropped a simple feast. Get it for coins if you're interested as feasts are extremely rare.

Hi all, here is the full information for the other March Gift With Gems items that we were missing. I'll go ahead and add them to the Inventory Guide asap.

Flautist
    Info: This flautists song is straight out of a fairytale! Visit them for a chance to find fae Building materials.
    Found: Gift with gems March 2022
    Drops: ~270 coins, faerie beam, faerie block, faerie bulb seeds faerie essence, faerie jar, faerie paste, faeries’ murmur, fey crystal
    Collection time: 9 hours

Axolotl
    Info: What an unusual creature! Visit this unique pet to see what mysteries it holds.
    Found: Gift with gems March 2022
    Drops: coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, jewels, longsword, mermaid scales
    Collection time: 22 hours

Toad Puddle
    Info: A happily hopping toad. Hop by his puddle to see what he found for you!
    Found: Value pack deal at the conclusion of A Rainy Fae event
    Drops: algae water, blue fish, butterfish, catfish, fuzzy moss, mermaid scales, swamp water, water
    Collection time: 5 hours

Blue Heeler
    Info: This pooch had it *ruff* before you adopted them! Visit them and see what they've found.
    Found: Gift with gems April 2022
    Drops: creep tooth, fey crystal, fur, milk, rat tail
    Collection time: 8 hours

The Baker
    Info: This baker has a whole lot more than a bun in the oven! Visit them for a chance of Apples and Apple Pie!
    Drops: apple, apple pie
    Collection time: 12 hours

Flower Tuftkin
    Info: This tuftkin has an unusual camouflage! Visit them for a chance to find crafting materials
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, fey crystal (rare), fur, glimmerdust, living wood, rat tail, wood
    Collection time: 5 hours