Page 200 of 218 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have been debating but dont have enough info on blossom dojo, fey courthouse, royal games castle, celtic castle
    I do not have info about the Royal Games Castle or Blossom Dojo.

I would recommend the Fey Courthouse over the Celtic Castle.
    The Courthouse only drops 1,000 coins at a time where the Castle drops 1,400 at a time. However, you can collect every 4 hours so you get more coins in the same period of time. Plus, the Courthouse has a chance to drop Golden Nuggets and other items. The Castle only drops coins.

Executive Chef
    i have been debating but dont have enough info on blossom dojo, fey courthouse, royal games castle, celtic castle
    Just collected from the Royal Games Castle. I got 1000 coins. Timer is 22 hours. Will post again tomorrow with its drop.

Executive Chef
    Here?s the Blossom Dojo info from its event. Not accurate since just now it gave me 700 coins and a longsword and has a five hour timer. I generally only click on it when I need swords but it doesn?t always provide.

Blossom Dojo L6 - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Drops Blossom Fans.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Other
    Source: Event
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 8 Pink Lantern, 8 Blue Lantern, 8 Green Lantern
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins, Blossom Fan
    Events: Glimmerblossom Festival - April 2018
    Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104096
    Comments: Drops 25 Blossom Fan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CD2F3EA-A045-4DD4-B58A-DFBDA7F3B162.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	63046

And this is the Royal Games Castle from its event. Not in my kingdom so no idea if the description is still accurate.

Royal Games Castle (3x3)
    Info: A grand castle showing off the Royal Games' colors!
    Found: milestone prize from the Royal Games event, Feb 2017
    Requirements: 3000 points
    Drops / Uses: 1000 coins
    Collection time: 22 hours

Rhino Keeper
    you can use the following link to query the CS inventory and get information on just about any item in the game

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/invent...Name=true#_Fey

In the first box, simply enter the name or part of the name of what you are looking for, and click on Filter. Scroll down
    It is also great to see a picture of an item, as it is sometimes easy to forget what they look like
    I use this all the time

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone bought Maebee the Faerie in these sales? The featured tab says it is a 1 day collection for 650 coins… which is different to the 4hr timer that she originally had. Is this a mistake in the market? Or has her timer been changed?
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Has anyone bought Maebee the Faerie in these sales? The featured tab says it is a 1 day collection for 650 coins… which is different to the 4hr timer that she originally had. Is this a mistake in the market? Or has her timer been changed?
    you are correct, I bought her and I just realized she has a 1 day timer. I still have another 9 hours before I can tell you about the coin amount.
    there is definitely a discrepancy with the information given in the inventory portail.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Maebee has a 22 hour collection timer. The official inventory guide is correct. I'll check with Shibuya if that entry is different as it is definitely not a 4 hour timer.

Rhino Keeper
    The Lady Bug Fairy has a 4 hour timer. It says she drops energy, but that must be a rare drop, like with Dragons, or no??

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    The Lady Bug Fairy has a 4 hour timer. It says she drops energy, but that must be a rare drop, like with Dragons, or no??
    Yes the occasional 5 energy drop.

Drops: 5 energy, 1-2 muddy compass, 1-2 swamp bugs

Nightclub Owner
    As the sales list was huge I only posted the links to the items to show the inventory picture. Well seems that this is not enough for many. So I adjusted the post and added the picture on some items (omitted the walls & roads).
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1671282
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...