Grand Prize is Princess Hana - a new kingdom citizen.
At the conclusion of the event if you are eligible for Hana, you will find her in your kingdom walking around. If not, please check the Town Square.
Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco
14 day event
Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.
If your post contains feedback about this event, your post will be moved to the Suggestion forum - click here.
* What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Events Work in the Hub.
* Help! I can't see the upgrade button? If you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click back on the item. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.
* Help! The Blossom Fans drops aren't going into my inventory! There is a counter on the top right of screen and all Blossom Fans drops go there. They do not go into inventory.
* To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 20 Blossom Fans.
* When you reach 20, the next individual prize opens up for you and will show you how many Blossom Fans you will need for the next individual prize.
* Once you reach 63 Blossom Fans, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
* The total number of Blossom Fans is updated on the counter as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
* Be mindful that upgrading resets the timer back to 2 hours.
Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth are in post 3 below.
***MATHS*** - CharlieGirl9 has developed a table here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1509585
Blossom Dojo (Level 15+) (2x2/3x3) limit 1 Can/not be sold
This item was only available during the event it was released.
Collection time: 2 hours during event, 5 hours post event
Speed up: 4 gems
Drops: Blossom Fans during event only.
Drops now: longsword
Cost: 1000 coin
Level 1: fully built | 200 coins | Drops: 1 Blossom Fans
Level 2: 2 pink lanterns, 2 blue lanterns, 2 green lanterns, 4 blossom feathers | 300 coins | Drops: 2
Level 3: 3 of each lantern, 4 blossom feathers | coins | Drops: 3
Level 4: 4 of each lantern, 4 blossom feathers | coins | Drops: 6
Level 5: 5 of each lantern, 4 blossom feathers | coins | Drops: 12
Level 6: 8 of each lantern, 4 blossom feathers | coins | Drops: 25
Lower leveled players have lower lantern requirements:
Level 2: 1 of each lantern, 4 blossom feathers
Level 3: 1 of each lantern, 4 blossom feathers
Level 4: 2 of each lantern, 4 blossom feathers
Level 5: 4 of each lantern, 4 blossom feathers
Level 6: 8 of each lantern, no blossom feathers required
1. 20 | Blossom chest | size 1x1, chop for prize/s (details below in inventory)
2. 50 | Floating Lantern | size 1x1 ea decoration
3. 125 | Blossom bridge | size 2x2
4. 250 | Koi pond | size 2x2
5. 650 | Princess Hana (kingdom citizen) *** WILL NOT GO TO YOUR INVENTORY ***
Community Prizes: unlocks at 63 Blossom fans
1. Blossom wall x5 - size 1x1 ea
2. Blossom gate x1 - size 1x2 ea
3. Blossom gazebo - size 2x2 ea
Blossom flower - blossom trees, grand blossom trees
Pink glowworms: red mushroom circles
Pink tassles - chickens, swans
Green glowworms: elm trees
Green tassles - Ivy's Hut
Blue glowworms: skunkupines (you should get enough from elm trees, blossom trees)
Blue tassles - sparking mine
Blossom feathers - defeat phoenix
Blossoming fire - blossom trees, grand blossom trees (rarer drop)
Phoenix - ponds
Blossom Trade | Castle, 4 hours - 1 Blossom feather, 5 blossom fire, 1 golden egg | drops various event materials
Pink lanterns - 2 pink glowworms, 2 pink tassels, 5 blossom flowers
Green lanterns - 5 green glowworms, 1 green tassel, 5 blossom flowers
Blue lanterns - 2 blue glowworms, 1 blue tassel, 10 blossom flowers
Magic Forge crafts:
Hatch the Phoenix Egg, 10 minutes - 1 blossom phoenix egg (from chest) | Trade expires 5/2 @ 6pm PT
copied from last time
Weekend Warrior - Unlimited energy of 10 mins x2
Goal 1: Weekend Warrior
* Weed the landscape 0/10 CHOP | clear any foliage
* Clear rubble 0/3 CLEAR | clear any rocks
* Mine a rock outcropping 0/1 MINE
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +30 energy
Goal 2: Weekend Warrior
* Visit town buildings 0/10 COLLECT
* Harvest from flowers 0/15 HARVEST
* Craft goods 0/5 CRAFT | any crafting building works
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
Note: you may have to force close to see this. The place were you see your energy balance will change and in its place will show UNLIMITED ENERGY and a timer counting down from 10 minutes.
Other players may see that they have 40 energy that just keeps topping up when it gets down to zero. Same for below.
Goal 3: Weekend Warrior
* Harvest crops 0/10 HARVEST
* Tend to animals 0/10 TEND
* Fight monsters 0/4 FIGHT
TIP: Do NOT finish these tasks during your first "unlimited" time.
Rewards: 5000 coin, 25 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
Note: you may have to force close to see this. The place were you see your energy balance will change and in its place will show UNLIMITED ENERGY and a timer counting down from 10 minutes