Page 191 of 218 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Fiery Tuftkin
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Speed Up: 20 gems
    Back of Card: This Tuftkin has a fiery disposition! Visit them for a chance to find Crafting materials.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Fiery Tuftkin
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This Tuftkin has a fiery disposition! Visit them for a chance to find Crafting materials.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Gift
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Living Wood, Fey Crystal, Wood, Rat Tail
    Collection: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 20 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1667594
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    First collection: black flag for Creep Tooth, 3 wood, 15 coins.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    First collection: black flag for Creep Tooth, 3 wood, 15 coins.
    The 15 coins are due to the black flag.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Rainbow Cloud

It is definitely a 4+ energy dropper. I keep daily stats on all my energy droppers. After 5 months It does 4, 5, 6, 10 & 100.
    The 4 energy is very common @ 65%, and in 5 months ive had two 100 energy ( extra lucky, should only expect 1 every 6 months based on all my 100?s droppers)

Average: 6.0 (5.3 excluding the extra lucky 100) which is a similar to my other 4+?s when counting the 100?s but worse when not, Still alot better than 2+?s (Usual average about 3) which i presume the Rainbow Grove is.

The 1104 coins it drops is nice too
    Thank you for the information. I don't keep track of how much energy each of my droppers give me daily. I have also had two 100 energy in the last five months! (I do remember those as they tend to stick in my mind. I had one back in October and one again at the end of February.)

So I would say that it is worth getting the cloud because it is only 200 gems, and it drops at least 4 energy. Some of the sale offers we have received have been 250 gems for animals that only drop 2 or more energy, like the Rainbow Grove and some Kitsunecorns.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    What's the cap on the Rainbow Clouds?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    What's the cap on the Rainbow Clouds?
    If there is a cap, then 99. But could that this one has no cap.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I think the cap on the Rainbow clouds is 4…. After the fourth purchase it disappeared from the market for me…..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    I think the cap on the Rainbow clouds is 4…. After the fourth purchase it disappeared from the market for me…..
    Okey thats good to know cus I looked at the inventory list and saw that there it says the cap i 1 but I've already bought 3 so I knew that couldn't be true.

Executive Chef
    I had a Rainbow Peacock on one account and decided to buy one for my other accounts. One of them is showing off or trying to impress me. He has given me a Golden Apple every day. Lol! I bet that won't last long!

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Leprechaun Gnome - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A tiny ambassador for all things lucky. Prize from the Season of luck event. Small chance to drop Lucky Clover or Lucky Magic.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Town
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 50 Gems
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Coins (50), Lucky Clover, Lucky Magic
    Events: Season of Luck - March 2016, St Patrick Sales - March 2020
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89601
    Comments: 2nd community prize from Season of Luck event.