Page 187 of 218 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Julianne
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This princess has completely fallen for sweet Rodrigo -- even if he can't carry a tune!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Gift
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Faeries' Murmur, Living Wood, Glimmerdust
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1666082
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-20-22 at 02:25 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    How often does the lovebeast drop energy?

Executive Chef
    I can't figure out how the sales in this game are timed and decided. I practiced a modicum of restraint during Black Friday as I anticipated that there would be more awesome sales at Christmas, but there were no sales over Christmas weekend, and only a rather limited one the week before. Then I was really geared up for a Valentine's sale, but, again, all we got was a sale a week *before* Valentine's Day, and it had some decent items, but I thought that there would be a big sale on the weekend leading up to V. Day and that the walkers from the Town Square and everything would be on sale, but no luck. I really wanted to get the Tradesman at a discount. I have him on 2 accounts and have 2 to go. So I guess the St. Patrick's Day sale will be on March 10?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I can't figure out how the sales in this game are timed and decided. I practiced a modicum of restraint during Black Friday as I anticipated that there would be more awesome sales at Christmas, but there were no sales over Christmas weekend, and only a rather limited one the week before. Then I was really geared up for a Valentine's sale, but, again, all we got was a sale a week *before* Valentine's Day, and it had some decent items, but I thought that there would be a big sale on the weekend leading up to V. Day and that the walkers from the Town Square and everything would be on sale, but no luck. I really wanted to get the Tradesman at a discount. I have him on 2 accounts and have 2 to go. So I guess the St. Patrick's Day sale will be on March 10?
    I also thought we would be getting a valentine sale with even more items after that first week we got a little sale, so was a little disappointed for that. Hoping for a good sale soon!!

Executive Chef
    Julianne
    Collection time: 1 hour
    Gem speed up: 4 gems
    Additional drops: Glimmerdust
    Information on card: This princess has completely fallen for sweet Rodrigo -- even if he can't carry a tune!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Julianne
    Collection time: 1 hour
    Gem speed up: 4 gems
    Additional drops: Glimmerdust
    Information on card: This princess has completely fallen for sweet Rodrigo -- even if he can't carry a tune!
    Perfect, just need the inventory pic to complete the item entry.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Lovecupine - (Card)
    Info: A ferociously lovable Lovecupine. Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Level: 15
    Source: Event
    Crafted In: Trade Wagon
    Requirements: 200 Gems // 75 Heart Token
    Drops: Strawberry Milk, Fur, Bone, Rat Tail
    Events: Valentine Monster Pets and Babies - February 2018, Baron's Tent - February 2019, Valentine Sales - February 2021
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103281

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Sea Spirit Otter
    Info: ?
    Source: Gift
    Drops: Seaweed, Shell Armor, Coral Reef, Coral Cluster
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1666631
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-21-22 at 01:37 PM.

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Candy Ram - (Card)
    Info: A tamed ram that just wants to ear candy! Pet it to see what it found for you.
    Level: 15
    Source: Event
    Crafted In: Workshop
    Requirements: 500 Gems // 40 Pink Sugar
    Drops: Coins (350), Wool, Sugar
    Events: Sabina's Sweet Shop - February 2019
    Production: 5 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107584

Fashion Designer
    The current gift with gems offer is a Glimmergras Jester. It says it will drop seal of the faun. I tried to find it in inventory list. All I saw was Glimmer Jester statue and it said it was a decoration. Trying to verify if this is a new item. If not, trying to find out how often it might drop seal of the faun. Did anyone buy it already? Or does anyone remember if this is from a previous event? Thanks in advance.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.