Page 122 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm not really that much into decorations (yet), but I'm glad that I got this Rainbow Tiger. It is fun to see these big old pieces of decorations come tumbling out of the cat. Lol! I got a Rainbow Tower yesterday.

I was very happy to see the Ice Cream Spire and Ice Cream Watchtower in the weekend sale. I have been admiring them on other people's accounts but didn't know that I would ever be able to get my own. I also think that 38 gems each was a very affordable and easy way to add some Royal points to my kingdoms.
    I love my Ice Cream Spires and Watchtowers, but be aware they won't function as Watchtowers or Spires for Main Storyline needs, nor for Events. They add Royal Points and look great, bit won't drop Event items if asked to use a Watchtower, or count towards them in the Main Storyline.

Unless someone on staff sees this and gets it fixed, of course lolol

Items that drop deco are so so fun! I didn't get the tiger but wished I could! Maybe another time....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    The fireworks gnome pop up finally appeared in my kingdom showing enchanters essence, lumin essence, glimmerdust and coins as potential drops.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Here are the official drops for the previous 2 gift with gem items if you bought them...

Fireworks Gnome - coins, enchanter's essence, glimmerdust, living wood, lumin essence, mushrooms, silver ore

Rainbow Tiger - creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fey crystal, floral rainbow arch, flyger milk, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, pink rainbow, rainbow, rainbow hedge, rainbow gate, rainbow tower, rat tail, silver ore, wisp lantern

Nightclub Owner
    The Mysterious Man - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A mysterious man from the Island of Audra. What secrets is he hiding?
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Goal
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coal, Jewels, Silver Ore, Earth Wisp, Council Scroll
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1651577
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-12-21 at 12:49 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I thought I saw a pop up but wasn't thinking and I closed it. If this is the new format for the door buster sale, I'm likely to stop getting the door busters. I'm more likely to use smaller cash purchases, spreading them out (most often the $13.99 package). And as much as I think the newly released decor is pretty, I very much like the chance at getting some of the older decor. While I think the hooded figure is really well done, interesting and would love him for my kingdom, it's over the amount I allow myself to spend.

I do believe in supporting the game and regularly make purchases (such as 2 council statues just this week). But I really don't see myself buying the $20 package.

Attachment 60018

Edit: I typed this up before ShibuaCloth gave all the nice information (thank you ShibuaCloth). I've defended S8 in the past over gem purchase event items to make events easier or to help finish. I don't think I am for this one. Council scrolls.....having watched players struggle with the scrolls to unlock student walkers I find putting a council scroll dropper up for $20 frustrating. (Even getting 530 gems, to get the cloaked figure, you must pay $20). But, maybe it will help some players who will want it.

S8 has done a lot of listening to what players want. I've seen multiple items from the "what do you most want" thread come into or brought back in the game. And they are regularly bringing in events for helping with the student scrolls. That's really wonderful.. Thank you for listening to us. Some of us still do enjoy being able to gem buy the old missed content. I always looked forward to Mondays because of the door buster event, but find the new pay for item format disappointing.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-12-21 at 10:03 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    1x1, 8 hour timer, 32 gem speed up, can't be sold, animated (bobs up and down slightly, lifts his bow a bit before tucking it back into his cape)

Attachment 60019Attachment 60020

Executive Chef
    The Mysterious Man is fabulous!

Executive Chef
    I really like the Mysterious Man, but don't need the unlimited energy this late into the timed storyline part. With having to do a second round of logins after Council Statue and Troll Camp collections because of the resets, I am playing a bit more than I would like.
    Hopefully, like the Forest Wisp, he will be available later, perhaps for Black Friday. I can see getting him later. But not right now.

I am hoping we soon get a non-LB crafting Monster Event, that will let us craft some of the older LB prizes many of us could not obtain. I would be happy to purchase a token-dropping item for that type of event!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I didn?t catch the pop up, but saw a beautiful seahorse (who looks awesome) a maiden, and warrior with staff.

The mysterious man looks amazing, I don?t ?need? the energy pack either.
    But I am curious bc I haven?t t seen that pop up, are the drops a ?**chance of scrolls??

Fashion Designer
    Here are the 2 pop ups you were talking about. Thanks for mentioning the second one. I had not seen that until after I read your post. I definitely agree with you. The seahorse is beautiful!

Attachment 60021

Attachment 60022