Page 121 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner
    Just curious... was there no Doorbuster today or was it an item that I'm maxed on so I didn't see it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just curious... was there no Doorbuster today or was it an item that I'm maxed on so I didn't see it?
    Gems purchase with gift!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The fireworks gnome looks awesome! I wasn?t able to get him last time he was available. If anyone has him and can post drops, I?d appreciate it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    The fireworks gnome looks awesome! I wasn?t able to get him last time he was available. If anyone has him and can post drops, I?d appreciate it.
    He was never available until now, it is a new item.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Gems purchase with gift!
    Thanks for the confirmation, that's what I thought. Curious to see if this is going to be the trend going forward if they'll bring back the regular Doorbusters next week.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    So far I got a black flag for Living Wood and a black flag for Mushrooms.
    He also drops around 500 coins.

I didn't get him for his drops, his animation is fantastic.

I will buy him solely for his animation. I was just curious on the drops. And I coulda sworn I?ve seen him before! Pre circa 2017 castle story. Eh could be wrong. And I couldn?t find any info either. I thought he was an event prize I didn?t win bc I wasn?t able or what not.. oh well love him anyways! Thanks guys for your response!

Nightclub Owner
    @ Shibuya, they updated the Inventory Card for the Rainbow Tiger so I thought I'd post it:

Attachment 59958

Nightclub Owner
    @ Shibuya, they updated the Inventory Card for the Rainbow Tiger so I thought I'd post it:

Attachment 59958
    Thanks, looks like it was fixed!

Executive Chef

Attachment 59958
    I'm not really that much into decorations (yet), but I'm glad that I got this Rainbow Tiger. It is fun to see these big old pieces of decorations come tumbling out of the cat. Lol! I got a Rainbow Tower yesterday.

I was very happy to see the Ice Cream Spire and Ice Cream Watchtower in the weekend sale. I have been admiring them on other people's accounts but didn't know that I would ever be able to get my own. I also think that 38 gems each was a very affordable and easy way to add some Royal points to my kingdoms.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.