Page 140 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    FINDING Nia
    thank you both. i knew i had to have her. sometimes i put things in places with the intention of moving them somewhere else once i figure out where to put them. but then i forget. i rack up stuff from events and usually will find a place every month or two.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    FINDING Nia
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I didn?t see a reply, so if this is a duplicate please ignore.

The middle (sword) token comes from the Fangbeast statue. I also bought that one because I am always short. It only drops 1-2 a day during the hunts, but that is better than nothing.
    even 1-2 a day during a hunt is worth it. i am fine on the first coin because i usually **** goblems. but the middle one for some reason i am always short.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Ye Olde Dunk Tank
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A medieval game that's sure to cause a splash. I wonder if we could get the Baron to try it…
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Town
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Water, Mermaid Scales, Fuzzy Moss
    Collection: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 20 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1654889
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-07-21 at 12:18 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Cyclonician - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A whipping wind spirit that seems to be content spinning in place. Venture near the cyclone to collect Lumin Essence and Enchanter's Essence!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Trade Wagon
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 200 gems // 250 Widow Token
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (150), Lumin Essence, Enchanter's Essence, Bottled Breeze
    Events: A Perfect Mantistorm - April 2019, Beast Master - October 2019
    Production: 15 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108259
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Ye Olde Dunk Tank
    Info: A medieval game that's sure to cause a splash. I wonder if we could get the Baron to try it...
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Speed-up: 20 gems

Executive Chef
    S8, Ye Olde Dunk Tank is ridiculously small. Please make it larger. Thank you!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Is there any way I could just buy the 530 gems without the tank? It usually costs about $13.99. My % sale went away when this new thing came in. Arg....I'm really not liking this new thing.

I've been looking but don't see another access. Do any of our forum folks like the new sale on Mondays?
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-06-21 at 03:21 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Is there any way I could just buy the 530 gems without the tank? It usually costs about $13.99. My % sale went away when this new thing came in. Arg....I'm really not liking this new thing.

I've been looking but don't see another access. Do any of our forum folks like the new sale on Mondays?
    I'm pretty sure you have to wait until the Gem Gift expires before you can see the other prices which stinks - they really should just offer these as Value Packs instead.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Ye Olde Dunk Tank
    Info: A medieval game that's sure to cause a splash. I wonder if we could get the Baron to try it...
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Speed-up: 20 gems
    Thanks, can you post the inventory card?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post

A few things:
    1. Thank you for all the info and math on the energy droppers. I didn?t mean to sound negative. I like my Lemur regardless, but 250 gems felt like a lot at the time. I do have several accounts and try to get each one something special from the sales, so it adds up. I bought one of my other accounts a Leopard, and his first drop was 7 energy. I do prefer my Spring Kitsunecorns to the Lemur because they always drop at least 4 energy each time.
    2. To answer your question, like AnnirasSweets said, you?ll have to wait until this 48 hour sale with the dunk tank is over to get gems at a reduced price again. ☹️ I, also, got messed up on this deal and was unable to purchase gems at the normal sale price, so I was unable to get all the sale items I was planning to purchase. If the Dunk Tank had been a cute animal with good drops, I would have considered buying it on one account, but I have absolutely zero interest in the appearance or the drops from it.
    3. I both like and dislike the new Monday/Tuesday sale format. I don?t like that if I need gems in that timeframe, I can?t purchase them at a discount. However, I do like that we have 2 days to decide (unlike the other Monday sale that only lasts s few hours. I missed out yesterday and really needed that cyclone dealie for one of my accounts). I also like the 15 minutes of unlimited energy.
    4. Unrelated to your post, but never buy anything right at the last minute. I was trying to buy the 3 beast statues right before the sale ended. All 3 were on my board. It still said 10:59. But then it turned to 11:00 and did a rollback, and one of my 3 statues disappeared. ☹️ Also was collecting from Ivy?s Hut after placing the statues, got a Hot Sauce and a cobbler or pie or something and was happy, but it rolled back and gave me cake and something else that I don?t need. Bummer.