Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyFangs View Post
Please forgive me, as I cannot be sure, but is the "full house" decoration in reference to gambling? Even though I am above the age of gambling requirements, I do not gamble personally, as I am not American. However that might just be a stereotype I have.. if so, I apologise/ze. Regardless, the only gambling I've done yet/participated in - is just the boxes/crates on this game, if you must consider it that. Probably because I can barely afford what this game has at times, and I think gambling in the real world is more expensive.

Well regardless of what this goal might be of, it definitely will fit well with the Alice in wonderland goal we've had in the past few years. However, unfortunately I do not have the items from that goal.

So far I like it, if I must admit it. Especially the Clock tower thing.
While the term Full House is one that is used in Poker, it is a common term used to describe a specific hand in many other card games as well so I wouldn't classify it as a 'gambling term' at all.

EDIT: Has anyone else noticed how poorly the wallpaper lines up where it meets the next panel? I can't decide if I'm being a nitpick or if it really is as bad as my eyes are imagining it to be, lol.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 01-02-2020 Wallpaper Issue.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	54360