Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No fangbeast when using trap

I wish I knew lol what I wonder is if you spend the gems to buy traps that they should come up even if you didn?t finish a quest, level etc. All I know is I?m level 16, bought 3 traps and nothing! I really enjoy this game but will delete it if doesn?t work correctly

Nightclub Owner
    I recently read another post on a similar issue and from what I understand, you will not receive a Fangbeast spawn until you complete the correct goal line.

Here's a link to the thread I mentioned, it may help you: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Globe-supplies

And here's a link to the Main Story Goal Guide that lists the details of every main goal. You should be able to look through and compare the goals in your goal book to see which goal thread(s) you should prioritize to get Fangbeast spawns: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Goal-Guide

Ty so much for the link. Spirit wind has been trying to help and says that fangbeasts are introduced at level 11 and you have to make a meat cleaver in the kitchen. I don?t see anywhere in my kitchen that there is a choice to make a meat cleaver. I have a list of goals to finish so maybe I have to finish one of them first. I?m on level 17. Maybe they will show up one day lol I guess I?m not the only one with this problem.

I am also having this issue with my baby account level 21. Would love help with the fix Pretty please �� kingdom name is Avacen

Ive written in the hub and I don?t know if that goes to the people who created the game. I don?t k ow if I did it correctly but I wrote to someone. Lol I must have done it incorrectly because I gave my email and haven?t heard from anyone. Maybe because of holiday. I have no idea. Still no fangbeasts here also. Level 17, have a kitchen and no meat cleaver quest.

Quote Originally Posted by lillukliv View Post
    Ty both for info but I turned my sound on and heard what you were talking about. I got yet another skunkupine and heard the trumpets. When battle was over, went back to melodic music. Tried farmhouses, cows etc and nothing. I lost my progression when I got a new device and had to start over. I didn?t mind because I like the game but I would like to have all the features. I don?t want to waste anymore gems trying to buy a trap again.
    I can't get fangbeasts either. For two days now. Tons and tons of boars, though. I think they turn stuff off when we're in a challenge that needs that item. Well, atleast this time they did.

ive NEVER gotten one. It?s kind of a mission now to see if I?ll ever get one. Lol I know I should give up and delete the game but determined. Like I said in my previous post, I emailed or messaged in the hub to who knows who and I probably didn?t do it correctly. Whoever I sent it to, never acknowledged it and that was days ago. Oh well

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lillukliv View Post
    ive NEVER gotten one. It?s kind of a mission now to see if I?ll ever get one. Lol I know I should give up and delete the game but determined. Like I said in my previous post, I emailed or messaged in the hub to who knows who and I probably didn?t do it correctly. Whoever I sent it to, never acknowledged it and that was days ago. Oh well
    For future reference, the HUB is just an informational database of all previous events and goals.

If you want to create a Bug Report, you need to go through the CS Bugs Forum, located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

ty so much!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The fangbeast issues should now also be resolved with the new "Leave it to Cleaver" goal released today that gifted a meat cleaver. Please let me know if it hasn't so I can let the team know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12