Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
I disagree respectfully. (This is just my opinion)

I don't think it's a money grab at all.

I think it shows that we need to be careful when trading collectibles for parts.

I can understand how some people make get confused or accidentally click for the wrong part (I've done so myself), but this isn't a money grab, like I said, if at all.

Now the gem traps they have, are definitely money grabs.
It?s just so irritating to me! Every single thing they do now is working AGAINST US! We can?t have new decorations unless we work out butts off. We have to go through the whole first oven and the first recipie on the second to get to any new decorations and it?s usually something UGLY! I am so fed up and irritated with this game. I?ve got multiple level 99 bakery?s, have given them hundreds of dollars and we can?t even have a GIFT ALL button??!? Every single thing about this game has started to irritate me to no end. I used to love it. We used to get new content ALL the time and didn?t have to jump through hoops to get it. What exactly was their reasoning behind making us work so hard to get the scraps they throw at us?!? I?m so close to quitting. I?m ranting at this point, but losing about 12 parts to it being in a screwed up order has made me infuriated.