I’ve never known a company like this. My 2 that I bought a week ago have obviously been taken away as well. I noticed that I had a lot more gems than I should have and it took me a couple of minutes before I realised why. I’m totally shocked that they’ve done this. EVERYONE should get the gem dispensers back. I’m sure everyone would rather get them back rather than get their gems back and everyone that bought gems to to enable them to buy the dispensers should get their money back. It’s a very tiny percentage of bakery story players that visit this forum so most people will have no idea what has happened. They’ll be firing off complaints to Storm8 only to get an email back immediately closing their ticket. No one has any idea what they can do. EVERYONE that has bought gems to pay for the gem dispensers must get in touch with Apple to get their money back. We don’t want gems, we want our gem dispensers back or at the very least the money back if you had bought gems. What a bl**dy company! ��