Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Why are my hearts so low? I have food, no obstructions… yet only a couple people are coming in at a time. I have closed app, reopened, restarted device (iPhone 13). I even went to the App Store to see if there was an update. What is goin on??!!

Farm Supplier
    Too Pink current goal Fairy Food regarding the Fairy Popcorn, the bowl is blue instead of Pink.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0894.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	321.7 KB 
ID:	74033Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0895.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	74034
    NOT ACCEPTING INVITES PLEASE RESPECT THIS, THANK YOU❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ౨ৎ⋆ ˚。⋆

Bug

I have iOS, iPhone 13
    Game version, 1.9.4
    I have the Echo Barn Oven, all the recipes are hanging off the counter and are not centered!
    Trying to figure out how to post pics
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9410.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	74093

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedandsconed View Post
    Why are my hearts so low? I have food, no obstructions… yet only a couple people are coming in at a time. I have closed app, reopened, restarted device (iPhone 13). I even went to the App Store to see if there was an update. What is goin on??!!
    I am having the exact same issue. It started after I bought one of the new doors for sale but it looks like yours has been going on a few days longer than mine. I have tons of counters full of food and I have not changed my seating. Something needs to be fixed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    I am having the exact same issue. It started after I bought one of the new doors for sale but it looks like yours has been going on a few days longer than mine. I have tons of counters full of food and I have not changed my seating. Something needs to be fixed.
    For clarification: are you seeing customers with broken hearts or is it just that you feel the customer flow has slowed unexpectedly?

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435