Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
Yes, IF it put an end to the gem traps AND the goals gave you more time to complete them (like a month or whatever) AND they'd need to start including Christian holidays among their goals as well as giving us the American versions (no more communist Santas.)

I've about had it with these games. I will be 88 minutes short of completing this BS goal. It just isn't enough time for me anymore. I can't complete the goals, so the purpose of starting them is getting fuzzy.
This may be a really dumb/obvious question but what do you mean by they should include Christian holidays...is Christmas not considered Christian? I?m NOT looking to start any religious discussion, I honestly thought it was considered Christian.

They used to do more diverse stuff- there was a Diwali goal with some really pretty deco, I want to say we had a mosque deco but you?re right, it?s really limited and the America stuff is really favored and tbh I?m so tired of more red, white and blue stuff every single July and around other ?USA proud holidays? like Veterans Day, past presidents bdays and stuff like labor day might have been another one I?m not sure. It just gets repetitive and all looks the same.

I think I want less holiday themed stuff (unless it was one that hasn?t really been covered or Halloween as I can?t have enough Halloween stuff lol).

Would I ever pay for a game? Nope. I don?t have the money to waste tbh.

I do like the idea of a paid subscription for people as part of this current app. They could get access to a couple new things each month or biweekly as well as some past stuff that they currently have locked. Chances to access locked ovens/deco/tables may be an added draw for people who didn?t play the game from the beginning. I know I would seriously love to be able to access some of my locked deco and appliances.

I wouldn?t make a separate app or turn the current one into subscription only- you?d not only p!ss off a ton of people but also I think it?d be really hard to do- I?m not a game developer tho so idk