Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Christmas 2018 Sale

Nop. I guess I'll miss the opportunity ...

Many hugs and happy holidays !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post
    Nop. I guess I'll miss the opportunity ...

Many hugs and happy holidays !!
    That's very odd how you're not seeing it. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Sip. I did it. Another version has been downloaded and nothing ... I have gone back to review exhaustively and nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Sip. I did it. Another version has been downloaded and nothing ... I have gone back to review exhaustively and nothing.
    That’s really strange. I’m on iOS and I have it on mine. Some have it on android, but some don’t? Could some be maybe using kindle fire? I’ve no idea. I wish I could help you.

Merry Christmas
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also from Android, but it does not appear... I guess it must be a loading error...
    That's really weird... I'm using Android too but I can see the Christmas door even though I didn't update my game yet.

Can't Purchase

The green and pink snowflake tile, as well as the gingerbread tile have no prices on them and can't be purchased, when will this be fixed?

I'm not the only one.
    I hope it is resolved soon. Because I do not even see them.
    Would someone notify the developers of this? Or do I have to make a request?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Does anyone else have several items with the sales banner but no prices? So far I've found 3 items like this (Holiday Chair, Pink & Green Snowflake Tile) they appear to be on sale but I can't purchase anymore of them. Curious.

For details on Crate Contents check out the Master Box Guide Thread:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404

Attachment 49237
    Attachment 49239
    Attachment 49241
    Attachment 49242
    And the gingerbread tile....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieDiner View Post
    And the gingerbread tile....
    I don't see the gingerbread tile but the pink diamond glittery snowflake tile cost 1 gem each and I'm also not seeing holiday chair either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieDiner View Post
    The green and pink snowflake tile, as well as the gingerbread tile have no prices on them and can't be purchased, when will this be fixed?
    The pink and green snowflake tiles are 1 gem each and I don't think the gingerbread tile is supposed to be out for sale because it's not showing on mine.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast