Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
As with all things S8 we can't ever know for certain but in years past, yes there has always been a Christmas/New Year sale. It's not as big as Black Friday usually but I can recall several times when they would offer a dozen or so larger items at a discount such as the 1st and 2nd place mystery box prizes and past LTOs which is always great.

Again, we can't say for certain if there will or won't be a 40% off gem sale. It's been a mixed bag in years past, sometimes the deeper gem sale lines up with Black Friday, sometimes with Cyber Monday but nothing is absolute. Sorry I can't offer you any definite advice but I will share my personal plan. Since I've already spent the bulk of my saved gems, I've decided to wait until Monday to see if there are any better sales before deciding on any further gem purchases. If only they would let us know ahead of time what they were planning!
Thank you very much for the information. Another 30% sale today. I just dont want to miss out on the discounted expansions. It was previously 80 for my next expansion (22?25) but now its 60. Having limited amount of money I dont want to buy gems in the 30% sale and then tomorrow its the 40% sale. Yes I wish we knew what was happening too, what sales they have planned. Ugh