Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Seen a few screen shots of various things for this week, so perhaps no event and just sales. Scrap that (thanks Hagypagy), event on the way which will have a separate thread to this one about sales (and a bit of off topic fun!).

Will make a separate post for each offer in case there is any additional info to add on release.

New Goal: CLEAR ANY MONSTERS FROM YOUR BOARD!
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    The crowned lion aim is to make crowns in the royal forge need to use a lot of energy I would rather have used on the community event. I have tons of crowns that I don?t use as I don?t care for walkers. So if you are not interested in walkers maybe don?t start this event.
    Some expansions are on sale. Woohoo. Saved a ton of money and a few lanterns. Thanks S8

Update: last step you have to make 10 more crowns, each take 1 gold nugget, and 1 enchanters essence and 3 royal gems (from the lion) I won?t complete this as I don?t want to spend the energy getting the gems nor waste my nuggets and essence.
    The Crowned Jewel - Part 1
    * Clear a rock outcropping 0/1 GO | you'll need to spawn more than 1 lion (or direboars! while clearing the rock) to get enough royal jewels
    * Defeat the crowned lion 0/1 GO | 10/10 hits to defeat
    * Find royal jewels 0/1 GO (skip 26 gems) | dropping during and once defeated
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

The Crowned Jewel - Part 2
    * Gather golden nuggets 0/1 (have 1 in inventory)
    * Brew enchanter's essence 0/1 (have 1)
    * Find royal jewels 0/3
    * Forge a crown 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 3 royal jewels, 1 golden nugget, 1 enchanter's essence - it awarded 10 crowns when a picture of a crown dropped.
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

The Crowned Jewel - Part 3
    * Forge 100 crowns 0/10 GO
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 30 xp

This one is worth flagging twice!!!!
    Expansion Sales Information

Top right of screen - there are 6 plots with reduced prices. This land was released today.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-23-18 at 04:24 PM.