Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bacon Me Crazy - 2018 Sep 4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    You can use the information others provide to update post 1.
    Yes, pretty please EDL! It's so much more convenient for those who need info.

As for the goals, I like that they're still kicking it around to see what works. The 1st stove free was great. I like that they added collectibles to side goal recipes (the glitch in the recipes is just a growing pain, I figure they'll get it right next time). I'll see if I end up progressing faster this way, I guess.

But I have to agree with pixiegamer, the design this time is doing nothing for me. The guy in a bacon costume is dumb, and the rest is uninspired. I guess the central park rerelease for the side goals is nice for some, it's a good piece and 4x4, but I had 2 already from the first goal it came in ages ago and the first time it was rereleased as a prize for downloading another game.

Rhino Keeper
    I know that part 1 & part 2 of the side goal are the same- except it?s 10of each for part 1 & 15 of each recipe for the 2nd part. Is anyone up to part 3? Is this part the same too?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh nope. Not doing these goals 

I like to earn prizes to actually place in my restaurant and design with. These feel like they were thrown together as a last minute purely to give players something for progressing through the goals.

I really hope the designers go back to the drawing board, or draw on some theme suggestions for future themes. This really feels like something no one would've asked for 
    I agree. I love me some bacon but I don't see this theme as great decor that could go with a restaurant theme. Like shark week, I loved that one because my restaurant is currently sea-themed. I wish they would do a fall one, or more holiday themed goals! :-)

I am not a huge fan of the new "collectibles" goal layout either
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Yeah sure but if a mod or someone else is further than me in the goals then I'm sure they can help you out. I'm still on side 1 of goals and the second part of the goal (building the stoves) however I'll do my best guys
    As others have said, you can still edit your first post to include goal steps. It doesn't have to be your progress; you can 'Reply with Quote' to goal steps here, copy the quote, and paste it back into your first post.

Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Just got to part 2 but it isthe same as the fist!! Is that correct? I also am using easy ovens and have receives some collectibles and wondered whether I was missing out on more of them if I used the regular ovens, will try and see how much difference it makes. But is part 2 same as part 1?? Help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    Just got to part 2 but it isthe same as the fist!! Is that correct? I also am using easy ovens and have receives some collectibles and wondered whether I was missing out on more of them if I used the regular ovens, will try and see how much difference it makes. But is part 2 same as part 1?? Help
    Regular appliances get you more collectibles, I tried both easy & regular ovens, there definitely is a big difference. The side goal has 3 parts, each part has the same recipes. The only difference is that in PART1- you cook 10of each recipe, for PART 2- you cook 15 of each recipe and for PART 3 it’s 20 of each recipe. Hope this helps you

HI EVERYONE!!! I Am Way happier with this goal!!! Actually planned on just starting 1st oven to get new foods and skip Side And 2nd. The BS goal was defeating me and like alot I finish normally with days to spare, still not sure if I'll finish there. So figured that was it for me.
    I Too use easy appliances cuz tapping starts to hurt But realized this am to try the regular and voila more parts, lol. I Actually held off the baked pears as was afraid once I finished part 1, the extra collectables would disappear so planned to start the pears this am and have 8 more hrs to get alot, ha ha. I also dont care for the "bacon" stuff but haven't seen the prizes yet. And honestly just store most as S8 usually does prizes different than season anyway! I have been playing 3 yrs so have missed alot of the appliances and prizes from before so I'm ok with that! YOU longtimers have some Cool stuff!!!

So, thank you S8 for making Goal more alot more doable and enjoyable again. Not estatic but much happier!!! And Huge Kudos for the Moderators and ppl who help in here. Hope the nbrs who planned to quit will try 1 more time 1st!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BC1107CF-5864-4D4D-8DD9-5081BF4E22FC.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	47239

I’ve never added to forums before but I definitely relied on them when I started trying goals. I don’t see part two for the main goal yet so I thought I’d add it...

Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    Well, thank you... I guess have to do it for the Parts as I don't need the Prize.
    Noooo, don't do it! I mean, you don't have to. Starting & cancelling Teriyaki Skewers sucks, but it does eventually get you parts via Collectibles. Or you can cook endless skewers & forget the other 2. I don't yet know if completing the side goals gets you a heap of parts as a reward. But I support anyone's efforts at working around or avoiding uninspiring goals.

So is it going to be like from now on!?! After goals what do we gift each other? Those previous parts seem obsolete now except side goals which mainly require basic parts. I'm not a fan of cooking and dumping. Sigh!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast