Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    You actually don't receive experience from redeeming mugs

Guys remember that this is how these goals are going to be like from now, it is doable since I'm almost done with mine thanks to my neighbors help and collectibles, it is a lot of work though so I suggest to look for active neighbors it does help a lot, my only biggest worry now is how the 5 days goal are going to be like which I'm not looking forward to T^T
    Has this been confirmed by Storm8 or a mod who reached out to S8? I’m not searching through this huge thread to see if it has been
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

What page is the final prize T

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    So storm8 wants everyone to be bankrupt? Great move for ruining future goals
    absolutely absurd.
    no one even plays the game anymore

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by samicutie23 View Post
    What page is the final prize T
    Final prize is in post #260

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Has this been confirmed by Storm8 or a mod who reached out to S8? I’m not searching through this huge thread to see if it has been
    No it hasn't and I highly doubt it ever will be. S8 has never given information on goals before their release, not even when a format change occurs so we'll just have to wait and see. It's all speculation as to whether or not this is the new standard format or if it was just an idea they were trying.

Oh I'm sorry, I just assumed that it's going to be that way, since the last increase and changes they didn't do anything to make things easier for us, so I just thought that it's going to be the same here as well, we will find out on the next goal, I do hope they keep the double rate collectibles drops otherwise it's going to be impossible for me.

I'm finally done with the goal, you might want to use all the collectibles you have for extra parts just in case since there not going to stay after the goal or there going to be reset for the new goal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No it hasn't and I highly doubt it ever will be. S8 has never given information on goals before their release, not even when a format change occurs so we'll just have to wait and see. It's all speculation as to whether or not this is the new standard format or if it was just an idea they were trying.
    I think you're right. We will just have to wait and see what happens with the next goal.

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did keep it, since the feedback hasn't been uniformly negative. (Obviously, I don't know any more than you all.)

I would hope 5 day goals stay the same though, they're already too hard. And if s8 decides this is the way it wants to do goals, I have the feeling I won't be playing BS much longer. (I like RS better, so I won't quit that.)

Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I just assumed that it's going to be that way, since the last increase and changes they didn't do anything to make things easier for us, so I just thought that it's going to be the same here as well, we will find out on the next goal, I do hope they keep the double rate collectibles drops otherwise it's going to be impossible for me.

I'm finally done with the goal, you might want to use all the collectibles you have for extra parts just in case since there not going to stay after the goal or there going to be reset for the new goal.
    There is no point in speculating about these unknowns, or giving advice that you hope will be accurate. S8 will do whatever they want, and a majority of players will just follow along.
    My theory is that there is a PhD candidate working on her dissertation, and we are just the lab rats."Let's see how far we can push them before they quit...blah ha ha!"

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    It was confirmed that the collectible mugs are not intended to build experience when they are redeemed:

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:
    It's intended that the progress bars for these collectibles do not move. These collections are not permanent.
    Mod notes will always be posted to the first post in the thread for easy access.

Additionally, please keep the discussion on topic; some recent posts have been going off-topic with regards to the goal.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~