Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I skipped the Sprites so was able to get through the third set of goals and start the Goal 4. But I am as confused as everyone else with "right" and "below" on a diagonal game board. As far as I can tell I've already expanded to J12 so the page 1 instructions don't seem to fit. I tried overlaying the grid coordinates on what I see when I click on the first part of goal 4. Did I get it right? Is the arrow pointing to J14? And do I therefore need to expand to J 13 and then J14? And then subsequently to I14? Does the mountain take up four squares? Or are there more expansions I will need to do? I know this is going to take quite a while and don't want to open up anything that won't advance me to the goal since I already have way too many trees taking up space. I'm normally pretty good with directions but this is trickier than real life. Thanks!

Attachment 46642
    I'm having the same trouble you are/were. I think I've already expanded to J12. When I turn on the expand, I can't see any requirements that match what the forum says I need. I don't see an expansion plot where the arrow is pointing when I click on Go from the goal. Can anyone shed some light? This is me stalled. Kingdom is Nancelot, if someone wants to go look to help me determine where and how to expand. Thanks.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I'm having the same trouble you are/were. I think I've already expanded to J12. When I turn on the expand, I can't see any requirements that match what the forum says I need. I don't see an expansion plot where the arrow is pointing when I click on Go from the goal. Can anyone shed some light? This is me stalled. Kingdom is Nancelot, if someone wants to go look to help me determine where and how to expand. Thanks.
    You will need to expand to J13 then J14 then I14. If you look at the sticky thread below titled Expanding, Lavenderdale has created what she calls a "google map". Great work!

Executive Chef
    All finished now.

!Note!
    After defeating Elepus if you collect from the mountain Of Wilds again before giving the Shackles Key you will summon another Elepus to battle!
    There goes another 150 energy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Also get occasionally from Grand Rooted Lilium! (in Market 800 coins takes 20 chops)
    Thank you for this post. The wisps are spawning from chopping Grand Rooted Lilium.

Rhino Keeper
    Not that it matters, but.... I do not like these enchanted lanterns. No I do not. Not one bit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Not that it matters, but.... I do not like these enchanted lanterns. No I do not. Not one bit
    I know. But those Explorer Permits are the worst. We're expanding to ocean front property for the rich and famous.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=SpiritWind00;1527367]Part 3 Goals
    9 goals

Old Thomas: Hello, Young Ruler. No, I haven't seen Sir Thurston about. What is the matter?
    Goal 1:
    * Search the Tavern 0/1 GO (skip 7 gems)
    * Search Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO (skip 15 gems)
    * Search Cavern of Wilds 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: My princess needs me? Fear not! I shall save her at once.

Thurston: Not to worry, Princess -- Sir Thurston is on the way!
    Goal 2:
    * Search the Wilds for Sabina 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements: 2800 RP, 2 enchanted lantern, 375,000 coins, 3 expansion permits
    Congratulations:

[ADD to congratulations page: Thurston: "Do you see any sign of her?"]

Epelus: I haven't seen your friend since her nap. I suppose I could help you look.
    Goal 3:
    * Clear a Grand Rooted Lilium 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Defeat Wisps 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Search Clues 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems)| maybe you have to fight more then one wisp
    Congratulations:

[ADD: .... fight more than one wisp to get the pink fabric.]
    [ADD to congratulations page: Thurston: "This fabric is from Sabina's gown!"]

Thurston: Look for any clues that might lead us to our princess. She needs our help.
    Goal 4:
    * Return to the Cavern of Wild 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
    Congratulations:

[ADD to congratulations page: Thurston: A kidnap letter?!" ]

Old Thomas: Oh dear, our very own princess has been kidnapped you say?
    Goal 5:
    * Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10xp, Letter for Gupil the Great
    Congratulations:

[Add to Congratulations: Thomas says "I believe I can help."]

reference:

pink fabric
    Attachment 46958
    Attachment 46959 ("This fabric is from Sabina's gown!")

I haven't finished, and you may already have this text - just passing it on.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks. I've actually finished part 3 but haven't found time to update goals yet. Soon though... just extraordinarily busy at the moment.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished it . Didn’t participate few events and focus only to make trade tickets. Now on to making 100 something more expansion permits

Executive Chef
    Both pics are now on page 1 for reference... thanks to both of you! SW
    I am honored!!!

ladlasse - you need to expand to the first plot around the curve from your Tree of the Wilds (the plot is below your Fire Fly Cove). It's the one with the dead tree and the mushroom ring. Then the corner plot on around the curve, then finally a sharp left up to the pink mountain. You're at the same stage as me so we can meet at the mountain in about a year at the rate I'm going.