Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi all, I'm away now for a week and may not be online too much. make sure you refresh page 1 often to see new text entered. I'll update p1 with more info when I can but there may be a bit of a delay.

Part 1 is complete though. Expansion requirements listed too. Thanks all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    At some point we could get Mitheral dragons that drop it. I have two, so it is not a problem. Don?t remember when they were offered.
    Mithral Dragon is available for 400 gems. It's a rare drop but Armored Wyvern dropped mithral.

Interestingly, I'm still on Step 8 of 1/4 but after I opened L10 with the pink bow, etc., I had the permits to also open L11 and L12 without being prompted to do so. Removed my parked Troll and while collecting from cloudberry bushes spawned a wisp, defeated it, and later found the wisp pet in my storage. Haven't seen the centaur yet, probably have to finish collecting berries, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected the Tree of the Wild 3 times however it drop zero wildberry. Am I missing something? Does anyone of you in the same situation?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I finished the side quest and got the Wisp pet which opened the expansion for the Cavern of the Wilds. My problem is getting the blue ones to drop from the bushes. I spawned a wisp and from earlier posts I think I should keep it on my board so it will be available when the goal comes.
    Question, should I NOT collect from the cavern if the 4 hour timer goes off before I reach the goal? Thanks everyone for being so helpful
    I would suggest don't hurry and do anything before time, even if u can. As we move along through the goals.. everything's 'asked for' in the various goals.
    Do whatever only at that time otherwise u'll see they're not dropping, u're not finding, u've to wait for the next collection time or u can't do what u need.

In this event, the completed goals trigger the following ones, also giving u the drops needed.. but only at the time they're asked for.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    .... I don?t know... also need Mithril... and I would love the wisp pet! Don?t know how to be able to get the pet....
    If you can.. invest in buying a Mirthril Dragon. There has never been enough and always has been used as a bottleneck in the game. It's one of the *rarest* material drops, from the Mines usually, and eventually are always required. Yes you can craft it.. but you will never be able to craft enough due to the length of time (2days) and complications of occupying your Forges.
    The Dragon drops 1 per day and will surely pay back it's price on regular collections.. forever. I have 2.. the first I bought at full price due to desperation and the other during Black Friday Sales.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-07-18 at 11:16 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkstonia View Post
    Didn?t Thurston and Sabina get married? Why is he being all shy about having a crush on her lol
    I had a good laugh too and was quite perplexed about this situation.. weren't they married? or not? Certainly they are not acting like husband & wife! But... reading forum NW resolved this our doubt which certainly is what happened.
    Thank you NW!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    For everyone wondering about the weird timeline here:
    The only requirements for this quest are you must be level 20 and have built Thurston's Fort & Sabina's House.
    As I observed in the Sneak Peek thread and others have discussed in this thread, that means this Search for Sabina questline is a PREQUEL to the wedding goals and is finally explaining why they ended up getting married (it wasn't out of the blue, afterall! lol)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so I'm confused. Can I expand to (I believe it is L12) to finish the side timed goal as soon as I have all the requirements or do I have to wait until the main goal asks for it? All I need is the expansion permit. I should be able to get that before the timed goal expires but possibly not all the requirements for the main goal.

Farm Supplier
    It's a pity I will never be able to expand to the Cave in time to get the wisp �� It's cute, and it gives energy too! I am level 50 but the kind that doesn't have lots of sources of energy, unfortunately. Just patience, and a fluctuating addiction to this beautiful game/ community ��

Farm Supplier
    Last edited by Chrus00; 07-07-18 at 11:51 PM. Reason: The post duplicated itself...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Question for collectors:

Have any fellow collectors successfully gotten a second sword to drop from adventures?

I've been collecting extras of all new items for my inventory but the sword is giving me issues. I got the first sword from an Adventure and used it to start crafting Sabina's armor. Then I started sending out adventures to get another sword while I spent 12 gems to buy a sword to craft the second armor for my inventory.

I've been sending out the shorter adventures since yesterday trying to get another sword to drop but haven't had any luck. Do the swords stop dropping from adventures once it's checked off of the goal? I haven't collected the armor yet from either forge so the goal isn't completed which is why I'm thinking maybe the sword stops after the task is checked off in the goal. I don't want to keep wasting time on adventures if the sword isn't going to come but I'll gladly burn another day waiting if it will eventually drop so I'm just looking for confirmation either way from any other collectors out there. I was being so careful with my goals to ensure I got my extras but I really think I did things in the wrong order this time..

EDIT
    The Power of the Post prevails and right after posting this I finally got another sword from an adventure! And it only took 14 tries.
    I haven?t gotten the first one yet!! 🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️ *crying*