Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Both berries needed drop from the bushes not tree thing. Bushes spawn wisp and skunks to fight
    Which bushes?

Executive Chef
    The new orange ones you get with expansions

What is going on, three days now and I have got 2 berries from the Tree of the Wild! And I hit it every 4 hours! I'll never get through the other 2 steps at this rate! How do you get it to give more berries!?

I have been chugging along now since the new quests started and have managed to get 5 pink berries from the oink tree so half way there. I am not rushing or spending any gems. I am just making lanterns and trades for expansion permits. I am actually really enjoying not having to rush.

hey Spirit, can pls ask S8, if the Explorers Permit only used for this Part of the Mainstory?

i can craft Expansion Permits ( for the new Expansion - O10 ), but no Explorers Permits

btw O10:

have 1.800 Royal Points
    Use 12 Wisp Lanterns
    Spend 135.000 Coinns
    Use 1 Expansion Permit
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    With so many marvellous expansions offered, as many surprisingly appear when you've opened another new plot, we're getting confused in the id's and needs of the expansions.. BUT not complaining at all.. as expansions are always welcome and needed. No rush.. frequently tickling cows and chickens will be our aim to earn more tickets while crafting wisp lanterns to make the gold ones, quite simple at least in Part 2/4.

Last year June we received the Mermaid expansions and took months for high level! to get through due to lack of drops.. my desperate memory were the missing Orange Shells and Eels. This year it's pink berries from the Wild Tree.. really rare as continued collections has only yielded me *1*. Oh yes! I'd love a magic wand to open all the plots at once just to see the surprises they contain.. but here *patience* reigns.

PS: to remind the missing Pink Bow is a prize after finishing crafting all the Pink Arrows.. not before.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    With so many marvellous expansions offered, as many surprisingly appear when you've opened another new plot, we're getting confused in the id's and needs of the expansions.. BUT not complaining at all.. as expansions are always welcome and needed. No rush.. frequently tickling cows and chickens will be our aim to earn more tickets while crafting wisp lanterns to make the gold ones, quite simple at least in Part 2/4.

Last year June we received the Mermaid expansions and took months for high level! to get through due to lack of drops.. my desperate memory were the missing Orange Shells and Eels. This year it's pink berries from the Wild Tree.. really rare as continued collections has only yielded me *1*. Oh yes! I'd love a magic wand to open all the plots at once just to see the surprises they contain.. but here *patience* reigns.

PS: to remind the missing Pink Bow is a prize after finishing crafting all the Pink Arrows.. not before.
    Personally, despite having been level 50 for a couple of years, I'm still slogging on the mermaid goals. I'm sad that this one will go the same way: ignored in the face of another frantic timed goal which will not doubt start tonight or tomorrow night. It's a great idea to make the story goals slow enough for people to plod on, but not if we get timed goal after timed goal and no chance to actually do them.

Hi all! Looks like this has\is being a fun event.

Just got back from Scout Camp... so just getting used to having to be somewhere at a specific time.

Camping is so much fun!

On a side note, I'm not even gonna try here, I'll push a few buttons, but. Good luck to everyone else!

MOo!
    Chief Beef
    Last edited by beefus; 07-11-18 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Weather has been so hot and dry, my lawn looks like a field of straw
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I have been chugging along now since the new quests started and have managed to get 5 pink berries from the oink tree so half way there. I am not rushing or spending any gems. I am just making lanterns and trades for expansion permits. I am actually really enjoying not having to rush.
    Keep making those permits & also once in a while the enchanted lantern. As you will need them both expanding to the Hidden Outpost (looks like a tree house)
    At first I thought I was gonna be going for the pink rock thing since it was pictured at the top of the goal but tapping the *Go* button took me to the plot next to that treehouse. This is one confusing set of goals.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Can someone clarify which wisp gives enchanted Essence? At first I thought pet, but friend says her pet gives berries, so is it spawned? A quick response is most helpful with time running out although probably getting it anyway. For 20 or so gems to speed up exchange totally worth it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 