Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Executive Chef
    X amount of coins
    40 energy
    5 gems here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The prizes of this event are the same for everyone, regardless of level.
    Except when they're not, I guess...
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I have one(1) more message in a bottle to make and unless something bad happens will be done in the morning. So I should finish. My enthusiasm for this game is almost nonexistent, which makes me sad. I feel really burnt out and yippee another event is coming right after this one I don?t like feeling so disappointed with Castle story, but it?s getting harder to stay interested in playing
    I know exactly what you mean. Ever since the back to back Leader Boards... I spend more time with my lawn than I do with the game.

That time frame was when the hold over me was broken.

I finished the Ship. Put it next to the building that looks kool, but will soon go to storage... ship prolly too, 3x3 is just too big, and the latest expansions are just too much.

Will keep the booty out... prolly Bran will claim it as his.

Dunno why I fight him anymore, but its been a couple of weeks since I had to move anything around to waste time redecorating while waiting for turns... got plenty now

Ya'all have a great week!
    MOo!
    Chief Beef
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Executive Chef
    Well finally got the ship finished.. but I'm not happy as I just speeded up a Shattered Wyvern for 88 gems
    I'm tired, I'm a wreck and I need a rest. Now who the heck would want to speed up a crazy wing flapping Wyvern?

That's it.. it jumped in my way while chopping a Blue Anemone for those greedy elvens, which on top of it I had to buy as they don't drop in my kingdom anymore.

Why do all these decoration animals have speeding options? I can understand the main crafting and buildings.. but a flapping wyvern? It would be a great idea to get these gem speeding options off of these secondary class of decos.. timers are all we need.

Best not to chop my Treasure Chest today.. I'm sure something would jinx there too!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Does anyone else think it?s funny that now that the Glimmer Pearl is fully ?upgraded? its sails are all patched? It must have been in worse shape than we thought, lol...
    And those sails just appeared outta nowhere...lol. We didn't even get to craft them! Just the messages in a bottle over & over again! Why did we need so many of those? 12? The hold of the ship is filled with bottles & parrots
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And those sails just appeared outta nowhere...lol. We didn't even get to craft them! Just the messages in a bottle over & over again! Why did we need so many of those? 12? The hold of the ship is filled with bottles & parrots
    I'm thinking the ship is sinking (or riding well below the water line) because of all the stuff we made that somehow repaired it. Not a plank, steering wheel, rudder, sail etc but plenty of bottles floating to someone with whatever message.

Rhino Keeper
    Well since the ship requires an extra Ivy collection to do final upgrade I won?t be able to finish with only one day to go. I have played every day from the beginning and since I found out about needing Ivy from this forum after the initial segment, I have set timers and collected twice a day. I guess I found out too late. Since the prize seems to range from 5 gems to 20 gems for a few players, it isn?t worth using 20-24 gems to speed up Ivy to finish. Disappointing since I was so close.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Well since the ship requires an extra Ivy collection to do final upgrade I won?t be able to finish with only one day to go. I have played every day from the beginning and since I found out about needing Ivy from this forum after the initial segment, I have set timers and collected twice a day. I guess I found out too late. Since the prize seems to range from 5 gems to 20 gems for a few players, it isn?t worth using 20-24 gems to speed up Ivy to finish. Disappointing since I was so close.
    We did discuss at the beginning of the Event that Ivy's collection was VERY tight.. with only 3 extra collections, considering player DID collect each, NEVER slipped using the timer and had Ivy READY for collection at beginning of Event.

Unfortunately, oviously in my opinion, it was calculated TOO tight over a period of 14 days.. considering also we have to add the 2hr crafting period of the bottle and the many days of *only Ivy's collections* cause extra risks of forgetting.

But in this case being so close to the end.. personally I would speed an Ivy's collection.. maybe not the whole time, but at least partially.

The end event doesn't only give the discussed Treasure Chest, but also a Walker, and another 300 Crowns which is needed to buy the Skeleton Pirate walker offered for Crowns in the Town Square.

Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

i love the ship, but there's so much wasted space around it. I wouldn't mind so much if it had some animated water around it so it looked like it was floating, but 3x3 is too big with just grass under it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    i love the ship, but there's so much wasted space around it. I wouldn't mind so much if it had some animated water around it so it looked like it was floating, but 3x3 is too big with just grass under it.
    I have noticed a lot of wasted space with some of these buildings.... the Desert Palace is the worst, it is 4x4 with an entire row of 4 unused squares that still come up red when you try to put something there. If it weren't for the occasional gold nugget I'd ditch it into storage.
    No Gems For Runes!