Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So more than twice the coins, twice the energy and 4 times the gems than another player.

That is just NOT right.
    I was considering not chopping the chest at all and keeping it in my inventory instead. This inequality of prizes only further encourages me to not chop it. I'd rather have the item in inventory than chop it and get 100 coins or something equally lame. While I understand random drops in general, I think randomization has no place in earned prizes...especially final prizes from an event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was considering not chopping the chest at all and keeping it in my inventory instead. This inequality of prizes only further encourages me to not chop it. I'd rather have the item in inventory than chop it and get 100 coins or something equally lame. While I understand random drops in general, I think randomization has no place in earned prizes...especially final prizes from an event.
    What would particularly interest me, and I think that of many others.. is a PERSONAL communication from S8 stating WHY *random* prizes are given for the same exact work done, or the same money spent by players. Maybe we could understand the reason of these unequal prizes.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I got the worse price. I also hade the lower requirements for finishing the event. I wonder if there is a connection there? It would be fair I think, better price for more work.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So more than twice the coins, twice the energy and 4 times the gems than another player.

That is just NOT right.
    Glad I decided to bail on this one a long time ago. Random drops are bad enough, but the final prize should be the same for all as the work/time/material needed is the same

Farm Supplier
    I am on level 43 and I got 150,000 coins, 20 energy and 5 gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    I got the worse price. I also hade the lower requirements for finishing the event. I wonder if there is a connection there? It would be fair I think, better price for more work.
    Honestly you 'should' get more as a lower level player.. as you would have less $ available than a higher level player and also in need for the expansions. ALL players should get the same for finishing an event.. low or high level players.

Higher levels still have a day and a half for Ivy's collections, if they're on time. We'll have more reports of what was found then.. but seems everyone's resting and taking the advantage of the slow collection "to mow their lawn"
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Honestly you 'should' get more as a lower level player.. as you would have less $ available than a higher level player and also in need for the expansions. ALL players should get the same for finishing an event.. low or high level players.

Higher levels still have a day and a half for Ivy's collections, if they're on time. We'll have more reports of what was found then.. but seems everyone's resting and taking the advantage of the slow collection "to mow their lawn"
    Hey!

I resemble that remark...

MOo |\/| l 5 5 |\/| ( ) ( ) |\| !
    Last edited by beefus; 06-18-18 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Ermmm, no rain this week... only weed whacked this weekend... and drank margaritas. :)
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Rhino Keeper
    I chopped 19 dead trees and only got 16 bags of coins, I know I saw 2 and sometimes 3 bags as I chopped so they are not all registering!,

Rhino Keeper
    Lvl 50
    150,000 coin
    40 energy
    5 gems
    ..............whelp, the ships cute (eye roll)

Executive Chef
    The final grand prize being choppable is a joke!
    Why couldn’t it just have coin drops with some rare energy and super rare gems?!?
    There is zero value in this prize. In fact this entire event is pretty lame.