Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/24: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe | info in posts 1-2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Wow...my ?big? individual prize in the royal toy box for reaching the 250 mark...11 swords...about the collection amount for my level 5 toy shoppe. I am beyond underwhelmed.
    That's 7 more than I got.

Completely ridiculous. S8 needs to stop random drops and prizes for the same effort.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 06-01-18 at 06:37 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Back on page 2/post 11, Shibuya has pics of all the known decos so far but if you're wanting to see what they look like placed here's a pic of the ones I've gotten so far:

Attachment 44641
    Thank you maxiandtaz and AnnirasSweets!

My lawn is beautiful with all the free time I have now

While continuing to wait on Ivy, Bran and I search for the ever elusive Skunkupine.

Literally, 120 plots of tomatoes, and four 20 chop chests chopped and want to guess the total Skunkupine appeared count?

0 (that's a ZERO)

Days, ago I would have gone off on a rant on how S8 does change the spawn rate percentages despite their lack of insistent denial.

But I am apathetic at best To rant I have to care, and heh, it seems I don't as much any more.

I logged in to check on well, I don't honestly know why I logged in other than it used to be a habit for SO long.... getting the morning Ali's, swapping out the crops, setting up the production for the day.

Giddy about the free time I have back.

Thank you again for the Leader Board event!!!!

All Hail the MOothraki!!
    Chief Beef
    MOo!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Rhino Keeper
    Royal toy chest (250 sword) prize yielded a purple stuffed dragon (that I don’t want; or any of these other stuffed things) and I think 3 plush swords.... 3.... really?! I will be so glad when this is over. And I hate to be that way but to me, the only positive about this whole ugly event is the building. It actually looks like original castle story stuff. Oh, and the energy crates...

Rhino Keeper
    2 more little knight gifts to go...2 more trips to Ivy‘s...putting all attention back to the never-ending mermaid/coral castle event (not sure I will EVER finish!) Bored to tears with chopping toy boxes and this current event! Prizes are simply not worth the energy required to complete it.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm. Really don't know what to do with WW. I'm just waiting on Ivy, don't have any other goals.
    But it seems a bit of a waste not to take advantage of free energy.

Nightclub Owner
    The last pics & cards are in. Event done.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1517448
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Hmm. Really don't know what to do with WW. I'm just waiting on Ivy, don't have any other goals.
    Not doing WW, I only have 7 Ivy collections left, I don't need rocks or wood so what would I use unlimited energy on?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Same "problem." If I put out trees or rocks they'll max in 2 seconds. Halfway through my animals, too. I decided to waste it the old-fashioned way. I'm putting out 27 ponds and fighting every troll thief I strike. I don't need anything, but maybe he'll drop a troll essence or fur, idk. I can dream

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Not doing WW, I only have 7 Ivy collections left, I don't need rocks or wood so what would I use unlimited energy on?
    I found about 50 cursed reefs in my inventory, so I chopped 20 of those and got some cursed coral. Sometimes the elves ask for it, and I never seem to have enough. And I put out all the things that drop red petals (like withering bush) and maxed out my red petals. Never know ... might need them.