Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    i'm off to the doctor. I've developed chopper's finger.
    lol!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    In LB I've placed myself in a tie position in 1st place. Same exact points. To my surprise the 2nd place on LB disappeared. It now reads 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc... and who is actually 2nd in Points, drops to 3rd place.
    My intention is, without communicating, a message is sent and we can share.
    But at this point.. S8 don't want to share the walker with more players than what's due?
    OMG! Rules have changed drastically! If I'm not mistaken we could do this before.
    Wonder what happens if 3 competitors place in 1st position?
    You know how after an LB it takes a few hours for the 'final results' and winners to show up? It would be nice if s8 used that time to realign the prizes for the groups that have ties in them so that the person who should be in second (but is actually in third) would also be able to receive the 'prize.' I doubt they'll go out of their way to fix this but it would be a nice gesture and I sure hope they don't just skip over the skewed placements altogether as that seems a bit unfair to some people.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get over the fact that S8 wants 1,400 gems for the Jousting Knight. At the regular price for gems, that costs $49.99 US! Maybe he poops alicorns.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    I can't get over the fact that S8 wants 1,400 gems for the Jousting Knight. At the regular price for gems, that costs $49.99 US! Maybe he poops alicorns.
    I still think it needs to be crowns! Why is there a gem item there? Other walkers in Town Square are for crowns. I think it's a mistake and they won't fess up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I still think it needs to be crowns! Why is there a gem item there? Other walkers in Town Square are for crowns. I think it's a mistake and they won't fess up.
    I think you have to be correct. S8 needs to just fess up and fix it. Maybe they have a surprise for us at the next update. I can't imagine they have had many takers at 1,400 gems. It's not good for the game's economy to offer an item no one can afford to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    I think you have to be correct. S8 needs to just fess up and fix it. Maybe they have a surprise for us at the next update. I can't imagine they have had many takers at 1,400 gems. It's not good for the game's economy to offer an item no one can afford to buy.
    Yep...if it's actually for gems why isn't it in the Market? Someone messed up & now they don't want/can't make the change.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yep...if it's actually for gems why isn't it in the Market? Someone messed up & now they don't want/can't make the change.
    I think this Knight is in the correct location (Town Square) as well as why it's for sale with gems. Why? Because it's the prize for those who place first (and second?) in this week's event. Why put forth all that effort in winning the knight when one can just go into the Town Square and spend, say, 1000 crowns? I think that's the rationale behind why it's a gem sale item instead of a crown item. Of course, since it's a walker, it has to be placed in the Town Square. Now, what happens after this event is over is unknown. Will this knight then be for sale using crowns or will it completely disappear? Unknown. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fitgal1 View Post
    I think this Knight is in the correct location (Town Square) as well as why it's for sale with gems. Why? Because it's the prize for those who place first (and second?) in this week's event. Why put forth all that effort in winning the knight when one can just go into the Town Square and spend, say, 1000 crowns? I think that's the rationale behind why it's a gem sale item instead of a crown item. Of course, since it's a walker, it has to be placed in the Town Square. Now, what happens after this event is over is unknown. Will this knight then be for sale using crowns or will it completely disappear? Unknown. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
    It is not the same steed/walker. But I see your reasoning. For those who don't want to compete, they can get a steed/walker there. You get steed, she gets a steed, everybody gets a steed! Lol.

It is not the same steed/walker. But I see your reasoning. For those who don't want to compete, they can get a steed/walker there. You get steed, she gets a steed, everybody gets a steed! Lol.
    ... that we can put into storage due to the lag and constant resets.

#Yippy

MOo
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Having the new walkers in your Kingdom won't cause sync errors in your game.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!