Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Go big or go home!!
    MOo dat!

*fist bump*

Chief Beef,
    MOo!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Haha!! It?s all good! I am just a lowly serving wench, practising my swordsmanship by the light of the moon, checking on Chief Beef, who drinks too much beer, to see he hasn?t fallen from his trusty steed as of yet.......MoOoooo
    *grin*

I am recently learning to appreciate folks...friends? like you.
    Some have been around much, much longer ... but mentally, I think, if not in the same Order, at least in the same Class.

All Hail the MOothraki!
    Chief Beef
    MOo!

ps - After speaking with Thurston... and Sabina, we will both be setting down our tankards of fresh Rooty Beer and spending some time irl building a Fort in the evening.

I spoke with Bran as well. He quickly admitted to knowledge of this. Bran's best description was *burp* ... and while I admit to still learning, I believe it translates best to "Nite Forting." As explained, we get to hunt for a treasure, build a small castle, and then defend it from invaders!

It all sounds quite stimulating.

As we we're standing outside saying our good nights, Kaz wandered by, and joined in. After what turned into a "farmer's farewell", (That's where you end up standing outside by your Carriage talking and saying good night, longer than you sat at the table earlier, talking and saying good night.)

Kaz asked if he could join me! Surprised... but pleased that my efforts to get everyone in the kingdom at least pulling in the same direction... Not going to go so far to say as "working together". Not just yet, but I can see hope!

I was about to say yes when Thurston, always wary of the trolls attempting to influence governing body, *sigh*, said if Kaz can come along "HE" wants to come along as well... Thurston... all you had to do was ask.

Okie doke. We pack today and the three of us will be leaving when ready.

See you Sunday evening!
    Chief Beef

pps - OH! I forgot to mention, while we are gone, I'm leaving Bran in charge.

It's not even a whole weekend. Old Thomas said he would make himself available should Bran have any questions.

What could possibly go wrong.
    MOo!
    Last edited by beefus; 05-18-18 at 05:51 AM. Reason: It's ok, *I* was one of the people standing on the lawn talking and listening. As all great leadership should.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Well Chief.. I boosted my work shops and also potion shops too.. 'cause I want to go to sleep! It's past 11pm and I can't get the goals book requests finished! Tomorrow will be too late as only 3hrs left. Again.. who's in Europe have wrong timing to finish goal comfortably.
    Could you lend me some Silver please? LOL! Seems will be a long night.. I keep redoing the steps.

If silver were still a thing give my MOonbeam, I would gladly make it rain reflections of Glimmerdust off piles of Silver Ore, for you.

MOo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Only 1 crest needed, but anyway a 4hr craft. Certainly waiting for energy to buildup holds back as well. If only more hours were given!!! It's so simple to resolve. Those from more East on the map will be certainly be cut out too. It's sad being excluded, as is an international game and offered worldwide. Time ago this has NEVER happened.. only recently ...........
    Edited to say... seems the 5hrs is continuous... whatever.. the timer seems broken.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 05-18-18 at 08:49 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    If silver were still a thing give my MOonbeam, I would gladly make it rain reflections of Glimmerdust off piles of Silver Ore, for you.

MOo
    OMG! now that's bounty! thank you for the thought
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    You can make trades on the "points" page of the event screen. But it seems it only shows 3 options at a time so if you fill one, a different item will show that may not have been displayed before. There's stuff to craft in the workshop and potion shop too
    Just noticed that the trades change out after trading. Thanks.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Not a leaderboard fan. I do however like the look of the jousting knights so I will go to 2000 and stop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I saw several people report this in the last LB and the response was that it takes a few moments for your points to make it to the server. Maybe the next time you submit an item for points, try not doing anything for a few moments and maybe even visit a neighbor to force a connection with the s8 server before submitting anything else. It seems that the most rollbacks on points occur when there is little time between them.

This server syncing issue is also why people who are trying to 'win' the LB shouldn't wait until the last minute to try and score a bunch of points. The points often don't go through properly and lots of players were upset that they essentially wasted gems/money to submit lots of crafts at the end only to find out that they didn't count. The moral of this post is that slow and steady is the way to go if you're actively competing in an s8 Leaderboard.
    Thanks I didn?t have this trouble on previous LBs, so hadn?t experienced it before. Will have to go slow instead this time. Not actively competing in leaderboard (but want to get to 3000 for the goals), so fortunately not too bothered about lost points, just slightly annoying to lose all the extra craft items and will now take up more resources, energy and time (really annoying when item took 4 hours to craft and it just disappears with no points awarded and you have to start again for another 4 hours!).
    Last edited by GC5410; 05-18-18 at 06:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    *grin*

I am recently learning to appreciate folks...friends? like you.
    Some have been around much, much longer ... but mentally, I think, if not in the same Order, at least in the same Class.

All Hail the MOothraki!
    Chief Beef
    MOo!

ps - After speaking with Thurston... and Sabina, we will both be setting down our tankards of fresh Rooty Beer and spending some time irl building a Fort in the evening.

I spoke with Bran as well. He quickly admitted to knowledge of this. Bran's best description was *burp* ... and while I admit to still learning, I believe it translates best to "Nite Forting." As explained, we get to hunt for a treasure, build a small castle, and then defend it from invaders!

It all sounds quite stimulating.

As we we're standing outside saying our good nights, Kaz wandered by, and joined in. After what turned into a "farmer's farewell", (That's where you end up standing outside by your Carriage talking and saying good night, longer than you sat at the table earlier, talking and saying good night.)

Kaz asked if he could join me! Surprised... but pleased that my efforts to get everyone in the kingdom at least pulling in the same direction... Not going to go so far to say as "working together". Not just yet, but I can see hope!

I was about to say yes when Thurston, always wary of the trolls attempting to influence governing body, *sigh*, said if Kaz can come along "HE" wants to come along as well... Thurston... all you had to do was ask.

Okie doke. We pack today and the three of us will be leaving when ready.

See you Sunday evening!
    Chief Beef

pps - OH! I forgot to mention, while we are gone, I'm leaving Bran in charge.

It's not even a whole weekend. Old Thomas said he would make himself available should Bran have any questions.

What could possibly go wrong.
    MOo!
    Bahahahahahahha. You are making the forum fun again!! All hail Cheif Beef!!!

I?m sitting out too! My points will be gathered in normal play. Would like to build up my energy to play an event worth playing. If the grand prize doesn?t drop energy or gems, what?s the point? I put all my walkers away. They are annoying. Best thing S8 did for this game was to allow us to tuck away the walkers. Why would I want another one to tuck away?