View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Lol. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder!

Thought I was being too critical so pulled them out of storage to get another good look.
    Nope, still big and ugly. Back in they went.
    Ahh, you made me genually lol. Cheers!

Executive Chef
    I don't think I can finish even with 10 days left. I've been pretty steady working on step 7 since Friday but won't finish until sometime Monday (I need 8 hours for the orange bouquets and then craft the knights) So I'm not sure with sleeping and actual life I can make 16 more of the garlands... �� WOW. Crazy requirements and the number of Ali's you have don't really affect this event (except collecting materials quicker). The time to craft is exhausting.

Grrrrr, right after I got my Knight Topiarys, one of them was naughty and now he's standing in a corner.
    No, dont ask. Site rules prohibits details. Sorry.
    Bah.
    Errrr, MOo...

Step 8 was easy, just 8 hrs long, spent that time making extra bouquets, should have the pieces to complete both fountains tomorrow afternoon.

All Hail the MOothraki!!
    Chief Beef
    MOo!
    Last edited by beefus; 05-06-18 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Because I could.
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Fashion Designer
    I think this is where the flower shoppe comes in as that 3rd workshop. I entirely stopped doing kingdom to focus on this, and I'm online using my phone all day, so I'll just say it. The fountain is awesome. It is animated. Feel free to come by my otherwise-completely-wrecked realm to see it if you wish. lavenderdale.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180506_223859.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	44212
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-06-18 at 07:40 PM. Reason: pic again

Fashion Designer
    I’m confused about Spring Stunkpine, Rocket and Rocket Jr. Made the Spring in Ivy’s workshop, He didn’t require feeding, Got Rocket from quest. Had to grow him. Where does Rocket, Jr. come from? He is on sale for gems. Spring doesn’t drop tiny daisies. Rocket has dropped two. With 8 hour timer not good! Help!

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t think I’ll finish this event in time... I can’t seem to craft anything and it stick. Once again checked my workshops ( also used an eleven boost) and ..... it wasn’t there AGAIN. ( But my elven boost was going strong just wasting away my silver runes for nothing)
    What’s going on with this game?? How can it reset my game ALL. . THE . TIME. When I’m not even on it???????????

So the grand prize is a daily horse of a drop of 4 energy or more??
    Need to know to make a decision on if this all worth it. I’m getting so frustrated now. This isn’t fun

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I’m confused about Spring Stunkpine, Rocket and Rocket Jr. Made the Spring in Ivy’s workshop, He didn’t require feeding, Got Rocket from quest. Had to grow him. Where does Rocket, Jr. come from? He is on sale for gems. Spring doesn’t drop tiny daisies. Rocket has dropped two. With 8 hour timer not good! Help!
    My spring has not dropped daisies either (2 days of collecting)
    Rocket from the quest and rocket jr. are one in the same. One is grown, the other is not. For collectors of baby animals, rocket jr. was placed in sales...(or possibly another way of forcing player to spend money/gems to gather the daisies, hence Rockets 8hr timer).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Are the Enchanted Bouqets decoration? Or are they usefull? Or just material in your cellar?
    I haven't seen an answer to this question. I wonder if they're going to be a part of future goals.
    Adding: I'm beginning to think that tiny daisy drops from Spring Skunk is a myth.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-06-18 at 09:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    So the grand prize is a daily horse of a drop of 4 energy or more??
    Need to know to make a decision on if this all worth it. I’m getting so frustrated now. This isn’t fun
    The Grand Prize is a horse that CAN drop energy. Picture shows other drops. Whether it's random or reliable daily energy ... idk. I encourage you to continue for the fountain if you like pretties. :-) I only did the glimmeregg thing in March to get my darling little piggies, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    My spring has not dropped daisies either (2 days of collecting)
    Rocket from the quest and rocket jr. are one in the same. One is grown, the other is not. For collectors of baby animals, rocket jr. was placed in sales...(or possibly another way of forcing player to spend money/gems to gather the daisies, hence Rockets 8hr timer).
    i have spring skunk since 2 days,just 1 single tiny daisies drop, i'm impressed about that nice drop rate
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40