Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Event name
    Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

[==Game level: Level 15/17+ | Release date: 4/12 @ 11am PT | End of event: x/x.==]

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Events Work in the Hub.

Tips about the Event

* all of the game mechanics of how to play a leaderboard are on the various screens in your game. I'll load them later.

* The Magic Forge can help you make 3 crafts to boost your points if you want to.

* The more points you gain, the further you move up the Goal slider. If you reach certain milestones, you get a prize (details below).

* There are only 20 players in a group, randomly selected around your level.

Troubleshooting!
    If you do not want your facebook picture showing on the leaderboard ranking screen, (in your game) go into Menu/SettMenu/in your game and turn off Facebook. There is no reason to have this feature turned on anyway as Castle doesn't have a FB interface. Any problems, please post in the Bugs Forum, not in thread.

Thanks for posting about this!
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    have you fought any monsters since your enfeld disappeared? I just did that and a soon as I collected a shield, I got the pop-up about the prize. I've put it back on my board, hopefully it stays there!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-17-18 at 02:56 PM.