• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    Also seeing much lower drops of nectar...mostly one or two per six flowers. Really disappointing as I was hoping I could catch up on this quest after being out of town for five days. Not looking like I will be able to finish this one.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    FYI - - -

I?ve collected twice from the Mothraki Knight. Both times, he dropped light armor.

YES, I am accepting new neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F6446951-C4D1-4B21-BC97-6DDAB14D168C.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	709.1 KB 
ID:	43535
    I got a lot done by bowing out of this quest early. This is my way of protesting the random higher requirements. I probably could have finished. but like someone posted, they make the rules-I don't have to follow them though.

Fashion Designer
    By some miracle I?ve just finished this. No gems, just a couple of Fast Worker boosts at strategic times.

I have the dull ?lorem ipsum? graphic in my wagon and ?locked until level 7?.

Edit: I also had the higher requirements
    Last edited by idrispad; 04-10-18 at 10:00 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    i don't know why ONE knight needs two woodland armor, seems like that was a big mistake on developers part!
    if it had of been one, this would of maybe still been doable with the higher requirements and lousy 1-2 nectar every single time (except twice, got 4 and 6 but, that was it, 2 and mostly 1 was my norm).. i have one armor done only and play regularly and am still not going to finish unless of course i fork out $10 for the package which i refuse to do this time around cause it seems like event was designed for lots of us to be a failure unless we purchase package or gem rider!!

this was a lot of work, time and energy use to end up not completing it. your random drops S8 stink!!

Executive Chef
    I guess the one positive of this event:

I knew right away S8 was forcing gem use to finish this (400 gems to get decent drops) so I didn't even start.

It's bad enough these events can only be finished by using gems or playing 24/7, but now they require gems and S8 randomly assigned different levels.

Refuse to spend money now. Just despicable.

Rhino Keeper
    I know I shouldn't expect this game to make sense, but...
    This quest line said we are helping the Mothraki people, so why are we fighting the Mothraki King in goals 12 and 13? I thought they were being attacked by enemies.

I guess we're actually helping the Mothraki to start a revolution and overthrow the monachy then...?

Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    I know I shouldn't expect this game to make sense, but...
    This quest line said we are helping the Mothraki people, so why are we fighting the Mothraki King in goals 12 and 13? I thought they were being attacked by enemies.

I guess we're actually helping the Mothraki to start a revolution and overthrow the monachy then...?
    Right.

The old MOothraki King was mean, cruel and didn't allow his people to MOo. (He made them oink or worse, baaa. #sad)

So Bran asked us for our help. (Remember... *burp* *burp* *burp*...)

We have forged a new and lasting relationship with the woodland folk that will stand for generations.

All Hail the MOothraki!!
    MOo!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    i don't know why ONE knight needs two woodland armor, seems like that was a big mistake on developers part!
    if it had of been one, this would of maybe still been doable with the higher requirements and lousy 1-2 nectar every single time (except twice, got 4 and 6 but, that was it, 2 and mostly 1 was my norm).. i have one armor done only and play regularly and am still not going to finish unless of course i fork out $10 for the package which i refuse to do this time around cause it seems like event was designed for lots of us to be a failure unless we purchase package or gem rider!!

this was a lot of work, time and energy use to end up not completing it. your random drops S8 stink!!
    ... In case he gets a hole in the knee ... or he got one dirty and it's at the cleaners...

I mean, if he is going to be Thurstons backup.

MOo
    Chief Beef
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

I would still like to know why we didn't receive ANY CROWNS for this near impossible quest. I was able to finish but it was extremely challenging. I had the HIGHER requirements too.