View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    @ lilymonster4

Yes I guess many would have tried for the possibility of crafting another Ali.. dead trees were the easy part.. others maybe chopping them.. others buying rare Witches Eggs or even energy. Certainly many would have added more extra gems to finish their unfinished goals in time.
    I see overall less gems being spent with only the option of buying the Alis and certainly less attention on the game and less fun.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Don't know if it's been posted previously or not but I just got a golden egg from the egging gnome. Guess I'll be tapping him more often now.

And MoonVillage - just remember - all the token crafts disappear from the forge once you craft the 1st Ali. So...be sure to have all your tokens crafted for 2 Ali's(16 each) if that's what your going for.
    I certainly won't be going for it IF the Ali craft option disappears after first Ali is placed as said by players.. now that would be NO FUN AT ALL.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 03-23-18 at 06:27 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.

Above is what PikaSquerrel has said but I am still busy with collecting eggs for first Alicorn craft but have the Alicorn in the Market and bought 2 and Alicorn craft goal is vinked as done, I am afraid that once I finish all tokens I can't craft because Alicorn craft goes away according to some players.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    What ever update they just did has totally messed up drops! My game constantly glitches, half my board doesn't show up and I am getting one egg per 20 of everything! I have 30 chickens and got 1 egg, what gives s8????? Same with larkspurs, stables, birch and dead trees. What did you do?����
    There's an open thread on this in the Bugs & Issues section that you might find helpful/interesting.

[QUOTE=katbtodd;1501947]
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Ok, I'm completely confused. Pika said WE COULD craft a second Ali in the shop once we crafted the first, but if we didn't have enough tokens we had to buy them with gems (because the token crafts disappear)

Pika: Which is it? We CAN or we CANNOT craft a second Ali in the shop once we've crafted the first???[/QUOTEAttachment 43145
    ... That question cannot be answered because they don't know either.
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    This is pretty odd. I thought I'd let you know that I've got 2 ordinary stables and a haunted stable on both of my games. On one of them I had all 3 out on the board till recently. Maybe the rules changed? I'm not sure why the haunted stable would be a substitute for the normal stable because you can't upgrade it and it has never dropped event items.
    Sorry, this is so embarrassing, It turns out that I also have 2 ordinary stables, one of them was somehow hidden and I failed to see it. That is why I couldn't buy any other.

Thanks for your help and sorry about the confusion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Argh! I came to see if there was anyone else having problems getting the fools egg. I also have a haunted stanle and read the posts here, I can not sell mine to get a normal one!! Have you been able to sell yours?
    Can a mod please address this issue? I have not gotten a fools egg in 2 full days now.
    ****I discovered I already had another regular stable in my inventory!! Check to see if you have yours hidden in there! I was able to put my haunted one into inventory and bring out the regular one ****

Yeah, same happened to me. my second stable was placed in the "realm", but partially hidden by a taller building.

Thanks for the reply.

Farm Supplier
    For me, the ali craft vanished after I placed the first one. So I doubt it is possible to craft two.
    Dragon Story - Dracotopia inactive
    Fantasy Forest - Lintulehto
    Castle Story - Satumaa

I finished collecting all the wooden gnomes I needed, I got the message to go see my gnome reward in storage...., nuthin’ there. Anyone else having the same issue? I did hard shutdown hoping...., not that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadma View Post
    I finished collecting all the wooden gnomes I needed, I got the message to go see my gnome reward in storage...., nuthin’ there. Anyone else having the same issue? I did hard shutdown hoping...., not that.
    Look around your kingdom ,he's walking around