Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 03/02 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2018)

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm not trying to rub salt into open wounds just trying to point out just how unfair this is some are complaining the Ali has not made it to their tents however I have won 4 of them and I am down to only 5 cabbages now and the Ali is back in my tent again today but I will not be purchasing cabbages to obtain it. That makes a total of 5 times she has been in my tent tried to attach screen shots but it doesn't let me

Rhino Keeper
    Hi update to previous post the Ali is back in my tent again for total of 6 times. How can I have the opportunity to get the Ali 6 times already when some kingdoms have not even had 1 chance. I don't have anymore cabbages left and will not buy anymore to obtain the Ali again. I had gotten 4 of them already depleting my stock of cabbages.

Rhino Keeper
    The first prize offered was Ali and since then nothing good. Have the Palistade today which has been there at least 8 times. Last month was Fireworks Dragon first which I passed since had no info on it and it was never offered again. Still waiting for Skelicorn to reappear again.

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting!
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Still waiting!
    Me too!!! Going to check again now as it should be ready for a refresh!

Edit: nope! Got the teacup for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Me too!!! Going to check again now as it should be ready for a refresh!

Edit: nope! Got the teacup for the first time
    Also still waiting! Thanks for the solidarity, Maxiandtaz!!!

Fashion Designer
    Wow I thought I had to be the only one by now that was still waiting for it to pop up. Something needs to be done to make the game equal, or at least a lot more equal than it is. No one should be able to get six while others have none at all. I know it’s a game but S8 need to code it fairly. I’m past the frustration part and now getting annoyed about it.

I spend quite a bit on this game and tbh I think that backfires on me. I have quite a few daily ali’s that I’ve bought. Plus 4 Cupid Trolls that I feel totally *****ed with. I usually get 2 or 3 energy. I made a Pastel Ali and also bought another. Again I’ve only had 2 or 3 energy. What’s the point? There’s now too much inequality in the game. I’m now stopping spending any money on the game until it is more equal. I’ll give it a few months then if it’s the same I’ll call it a day.

Here’s wishful thinking for everyone still waiting. Good luck for tomorrow.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I feel everyone’s pain. I never got the Aquamarine Alicorn as a Tent prize. I am a March birthday and wanted it more than anything. Some of my neighbors have a bunch of them. The offerings should definitely be more equitable!

Rhino Keeper
    Day after I posted and whining about about no alicorn in my tent...got one. And also another in my 2nd account. It was a lucky day for me. So I have 1 in 1 acct and 3 in 2nd acct. praying for others to get at least one too. It’s very frustrating and seems quite unfair to me too.

The 2 energy alicorns are not my favorite tho obviously. Not even sure I want to spend 175 gems bc of that on the pastel Ali. Regularly get 4 energy on the others so spending gems to regularly get 2 energy ..... idk. Still have time to ponder my purchase.

And today, Griffyna! Still no unicorn.