Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 5 Day Goal - New Years Dim Sum Goal - February 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Lol ))) my husband always laughing at me for these alarms ))))

I also was a bit lost when started cooking forward, but then i found solution helping not to mix different steps servings: i put ovens cooking for next step to other place, or just separate them with some decor from ovens cooking running step, so that i know wht to serve first
    That?s a great idea! Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    no, i was talking right about old re-released recipes in basic oven.
    i never seen re-released recipes stayed when time runs out.
    droids don't have timers on recipes, but iOS player do:

so, these 3 will go for good (unless devs will decide to enlarge this time frame a bit)
    I love this feature. It was bothersome when I was trying to find the limited time recipes but couldn?t remember what they were because they weren?t labeled this way.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Where is the shoumei tea?

Ok i was expecting it too be drinks machine,but is the dim sum table.not cool
    I agree with this. Love that we're getting new recipes, and tea at that, but it feels weird to have tea on an appliance called the Dim Sum Maker. It would have been nice to have more varied (by way of different cooking times) recipes on the Drink Maker. I feel like it's been overlooked.

Thank you to everyone who posted pics and information! Really appreciated
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    THANK YOU so much for having two separate beautiful prizes! It makes it more worth it and motivating to finish the goals! But please give us more time these are so stressful lol (maybe 7 days?)

Farm Supplier
    Most of my many neighbors are freaking out. They are scrambling because it looks like their normal approach to playing this game will not allow them to finish this goal in time. Half of them haven't even bothered starting it because it just does not seem fair at all. WE really need more time and we need to be able to give and receive 50 parts per day so we have a reasonable chance to build up a lot of ovens to finish the goals on time, considering our busy personal schedules.

no, i was talking right about old re-released recipes in basic oven.
    i never seen re-released recipes stayed when time runs out.
    droids don't have timers on recipes, but iOS player do:

so, these 3 will go for good (unless devs will decide to enlarge this time frame a bit)
    I realized what you meant a bit late but it seems like lots of answers. I just posted a thread asking about mastering foods and the gifts at each level. Someone was thoughtful enough to point me to the correct point in the Game Guide which I overlooked

It may not be feasible to reach level 4 but according to the Guide both Levels 2 & 4 give you gems. Maybe you can at least reach level 2... 3 gems are better than none.

Here is the Guide if it helps...

Mastering Recipes

You can earn the following rewards upon completion of each mastery level of all recipes. The recipes in all appliances generally give 1 gem for completion of mastery levels 2 and 4 respectively. However some appliances have recipes which reward you with 2 gems instead of 1. (e.g. Colonial Oven, Yogurt Chiller)

How Many Cooking Sessions To Master Each Recipe?

..Mastery Level Servings Rewards
    1 (Apprentice) 8 2,000 coins, 20 xps
    2 (Line Cook) 23 1 gem, 50 xps
    3 (Sous Chef) 43 4,000 coins, 100 xps
    4 (Pastry Chef) 83 1 gem, 200 xps

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Rhino Keeper
    ^ Ok so where are the math experts? How do you calculate this?

Is this right? 83 cooking sessions divided by 18 ovens equals 4.6111111 cooking sessions. Multiplied by 12 hours equals 55.33333 hours? So it would take us 55.3 hours to master the recipes that require 12 hours to cook? That?s 2 days and 8 hours.

Right?

Someone correct me if I?m totally off.

Rhino Keeper
    When these recipes go away and come back maybe next year, will it save how much mastery we?ve done on it or will it begin at 0 again?

Because if it saves it then that?s cool. We could master as much as we can and finish it next year. Hah! :|

Fashion Designer
    Moderator question
    1. Have we determined that once new recipes in Dim Sun Station oven are unlocked, they will stay (& not disappear) after goal timer
    2. Are the 3 unlocked recipes on basic oven Really disappearing after 5 days? Not sure how S8 expects players to master those recipes in that time frame
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    When these recipes go away and come back maybe next year, will it save how much mastery we?ve done on it or will it begin at 0 again?

Because if it saves it then that?s cool. We could master as much as we can and finish it next year. Hah! :|
    I can't say with certainty, but I do believe the game will save your progress on the recipes after they're removed. I checked my old bakery (where I had mastered the recipes years ago) and indeed it showed that I had completed Level 4 instead of resetting to zero. As I recall, it was the same with the Christmas recipes this past December.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast