Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My results of the Mystic Tent trades so far:

Worker drops 3 items, 1-3 of each. Has included: Simple Glue, Super Glue, Fancy Beam, Fancy Block, Royal Beam, Royal Block, Enchanted Beam, Enchanted Block

Wizard drops 3 items, 1-3 of each. Includes: Silver Ore, Magic Fruit, Mushrooms, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Enchanter's Essence, Lumin Essence

Knight drops 3 items, 1-6 of each. Includes: Manticore Whisker, Troll Horn, Bone, Creep Tooth, Fur, Troll Essence, Longsword, Light Armor, Hearty Feast

Ruler has dropped: 5, 8, 12 or 15 energy.

I'm sure I'm getting lots of black flags that I don't see, especially the monster drop one. Just wanted to share my info so people could have a better idea of what they're options are.

I've found that the better the drop the less you get. Meaning for the Knight Trade you'll get 6 Creep Tooth and 4 Troll Essence but only 1 Hearty Feast while the Wizard Trade gave me 3 Glimmerdust and 3 Silver but only 1 Lumin Essence.

Makes sense I suppose but I'd really like to know what the possibilities are for the energy dropper. How else are we to decide if it's worth our time and effort?
    Well... since you asked, lets do a Deep Dive into the information available to us.

To make:

One Enchanter's Essence - (7 Energy)
    - +1 to Collect from Potion Shop
    - 5 Glimmerdust - I'm using 2 Energy for an average
    - 5 Water - I'm using 2 Energy for an average
    - 5 Mermaid Scales - I'm using 2 Energy for an average(And we know this can be much higher.)

One Lumin Essence - (12 Energy)
    - +1 to Collect from Potion Shop
    - 5 Earth Wisps +5 to Collect from Workshop
    -- (5 Coal) - I'm using 2 Energy for an average, again being nice.
    - 5 Water - I'm using 2 Energy for an average
    - 5 Mermaid Scales - I'm using 2 Energy for an average(And we know this can be much higher.)

Purple Dye - (5 Energy)
    - 6 Purple Petals - 3 Energy
    - 3 Water - 1 Energy (Its more, but we'll increase the count on the Red Dye to even it out)

Red Dye - (6 Energy)
    - 6 Red Petals - 3 Energy
    - 3 Water - 2 Energy (See... now, finish reading before judging please.)

Blue Mystic Card - (1 Energy)
    - Alcina

Red Mystic Card - (37 Energy)
    Look Into the Crystal Ball + 1 Energy
    - 2 Red Dye x 6 (12)
    - 3 Enchanter's Essence x 7 (21)
    - 3 Wood

Purple Mystic Card - (38 Energy)
    Look Into the Pond + 1 Energy
    - 2 Purple Dye x 5 (10)
    - 2 Lumin Essence x 12 (24)
    - 3 Wood

Draw Your Card (77 per Worker\Wizard\Knight\Ruler Card)
    - + 1 Energy to Collect
    - 1 Energy Blue Mystic Card (1)
    - 1 Energy Red Mystic Card (37)
    - 1 Energy Purple Mystic Card (38)

And Finally, we can...

Interpret The Worker (232 Energy per Interpretation)
    - + 1 Energy to Collect
    - 3 Worker Card x 77 (231)

Interpret The Wizard (232 Energy per Interpretation)
    - + 1 Energy to Collect
    - 3 Wizard Card x 77 (231)

Interpret The Knight (232 Energy per Interpretation)
    - + 1 Energy to Collect
    - 3 Knight Card x 77 (231)

Interpret The Ruler (232 Energy per Interpretation)
    - + 1 Energy to Collect
    - 3 Ruler Card x 77 (231)

... I believe the returns reported for the Interpretations of the Ruler have been 8, 5, 8, 5, 12 or 15... let say 15.

And the question that was originally asked was, "... but I'd really like to know what the possibilities are for the energy dropper. How else are we to decide if it's worth our time and effort?"

"Personally, I find the artwork very nice," said the Storage Cellar to the newly acquired items.

MOo
    Beefus
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Executive Chef
    And that's why my oh Myah is still in Town Square.
    I'll work on my goalbook.
    It's Hammer Time.

Well after I find my eggs that is.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-15-18 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This issue seems to happen when you visit a neighbor who already has Maya. When this happens, please force close the game as a temporary fix. We are still working on a permanent fix so this doesn't happen anymore. Thank you everyone for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just to double check - have you placed Maya through purchasing her with crowns?? If not, you are triggering the glitch by visiting someone who does have her. You should stop visiting until this is fixed so it doesn't keep starting for you. Force close you game, not just close it.
    Thank you for posting this! I visited a neighbor with Maya, and sure enough, Maya showed up uninvited. Thanks to this heads up, I refused to engage. Didn’t even read the dialog, just force closed and reopened the game and poof! she was gone.

I do have enough crowns for Maya, but based on early reports, I am not impressed with her storyline, so I am holding out for whatever the town square offers next. I really hope the Maya bug is corrected soon, as this makes visiting neighbors an unwelcome task, due to having to constantly force close.

Ps. While you’re fixing the Maya bug, can you please fix the question marks for apostrophes error here in the forums? Please?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Unfortunately I haven't seen Maya the mystic in my kingdom goals at all. Have tried to restart the game multiple times, but still no sign of Maya��

Quote Originally Posted by musjamasusja View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't seen Maya the mystic in my kingdom goals at all. Have tried to restart the game multiple times, but still no sign of Maya��
    Have you gone to the town square and traded 1000 crowns for her? If so, you’ll need to contact support and let them know. If not, then be grateful she hasn’t shown up. For those who haven’t traded for her yet, her appearance is a bug which causes issues in the game. It is caused by visiting a neighbor who already traded for her, but it should not be triggered until you actually trade in crowns for her.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

No, I haven't traded anything. Thanks for the explanation

Rhino Keeper
    I decided to put Maya away & not let her walk around my realm in order to improve gameplay for my neighbors who do not have her. I have gotten feedback from neighbors that this solution is working! Yay! I'd rather not have her walking around creating all of this mess. So that's my workaround until it is fixed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    I decided to put Maya away & not let her walk around my realm in order to improve gameplay for my neighbors who do not have her. I have gotten feedback from neighbors that this solution is working! Yay! I'd rather not have her walking around creating all of this mess. So that's my workaround until it is fixed.
    Did the same today after reading this. So hopefully it works. I have finished the Maya quest line, so I do hope that the buildings from the quest line do not interfere either.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have NOT placed Maya through purchasing her with crowns you are triggering the glitch by visiting someone who does have her. The glitch is that the goals associated with Maya start. You can stop visiting until this is fixed so this goal doesn't keep starting for you. To stop it, you need to force close your game, not just close it.

This is a known issue currently under investigation.

*** STORING MAYA WILL HELP YOUR NEIGHBOURS TO CEASE TRIGGERING THIS GOAL. IT WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH YOUR GOALS. ***

Please note that I've moved all posts about bugs and issues to the thread in the bugs forum here https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...23#post1489923
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-18-18 at 07:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not able to get this