Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: All About The Glow Up. 15 Days Goal.

Fashion Designer
    I wish they'd do low servings during the goal and then raise the number of servings when the goal has been accomplished. Many people don't want the Goal food sitting out, but when you do want the Goal food, there just aren't enough servings.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-01-25 02_52_24.jpg 
Views:	987 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	41719   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180125_030115.jpg 
Views:	992 
Size:	265.6 KB 
ID:	41721  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    I believe you have to look at this in some other way... yes if you are building 1 or 2 for goals you might agree if they have good high amount of portions or if some players are low level so more portion would be great.

But if you are a player ... say mid level 30+ higher or maybe 40+ or if you are a player who can afford 4-8 builds during goals you would beg for it to be low portion... when you have other stoves/oven maybe doing side goals or producing other high quantity amount....

I actually love the idea of low quantity GOALS a lot because if I need space it is easier to clear out... If I need more food there are others oven/grill/stove that can produce easily food for an entire day

I am not bragging but I am always having to do 2day food after side goals.... S8 force us to do ridiculous side dish making my place full of food that I have to clear almost on 48 time period so I have to force myself doing 2day food when I have already 4star ....
    I just would like to point out that not everybody wishes to have 4-8 of the same goal appliances cluttering up their restaurant even if they can afford it because it will just go to storage the moment the goal ends (generally speaking). Some buy more because they wish to advance faster, but that is purely their own decision. So if there is too much food on the counters, that's because that player is cooking more than the required amount, or they want to master them to get gems, etc, etc. When the player is playing according to the "instructions", there would not be enough servings to feed the customers. Or if let's say, they wish to have a theme and only want those appliances out cooking the recipes. Thus, forced to purchase more to keep up with the customers' demand. These goal appliances are also expensive, which brings me to my next point.

There is not much profit doing these goals. While I agree that having a lower yield equals to faster clearing of counters, I do not agree on the low profit margin from doing goals. I'm not great at math, but after looking at the calculations made by other players who've taken the liberty of doing so for past goals, these goals normally do not generate profit. Not unless you cook all the recipes from the goal appliance and stop cooking, maybe after a long period you'll be able to get your coins back. The past year S8 have been rolling out goals almost back to back and this really hurts the coin balance. The decor and appliances are getting more expensive, but the sales are abysmal and we can't get a profit.

The only reason I'm doing these goals despite the low profit is because once the goal expires, you will never be able to purchase them again until S8 re-releases them out as individual items. Sure you can purchase goal appliances on the market tab, but you will only have 1 recipe unlocked, and the other two or more recipes will be locked..forever. And I can't stand that lol.

Yes, there are other appliances that can produce food for the entire day, but nobody (or maybe just me) wants to see the same food out on the counters every day, because the cooking times suits their lifestyle, or it's the most profitable, the festive season is over, etc etc. A lot of the recipes in these appliances generate low yields as well. Once again, you need to have multiples of the same appliance just to get enough servings. As a player who prefers aesthetics and redecorate quite often, all these appliances are taking up precious space. Why not expand, then? I would have to spend more to decorate but not enough coins. Why? Because the food is not generating a reasonable profit margin. I could have the "chicken/rabbit/cow/horse pen" layout, or the "T-table" layout which would increase the rate of the bots eating, making the food run out faster and increasing my coins, but it also doesn't look pleasing, and so messes up with the nice decor.

Anyway, it is true that everybody have different playing methods, and I was just expressing my opinion on the low yields from the recipes in both the goal and basic appliances and I'm tired of it.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I just would like to point out that not everybody wishes to have 4-8 of the same goal appliances cluttering up their restaurant even if they can afford it because it will just go to storage the moment the goal ends (generally speaking). Some buy more because they wish to advance faster, but that is purely their own decision. So if there is too much food on the counters, that's because that player is cooking more than the required amount, or they want to master them to get gems, etc, etc. When the player is playing according to the "instructions", there would not be enough servings to feed the customers. Or if let's say, they wish to have a theme and only want those appliances out cooking the recipes. Thus, forced to purchase more to keep up with the customers' demand. These goal appliances are also expensive, which brings me to my next point.

There is not much profit doing these goals. While I agree that having a lower yield equals to faster clearing of counters, I do not agree on the low profit margin from doing goals. I'm not great at math, but after looking at the calculations made by other players who've taken the liberty of doing so for past goals, these goals normally do not generate profit. Not unless you cook all the recipes from the goal appliance and stop cooking, maybe after a long period you'll be able to get your coins back. The past year S8 have been rolling out goals almost back to back and this really hurts the coin balance. The decor and appliances are getting more expensive, but the sales are abysmal and we can't get a profit.

The only reason I'm doing these goals despite the low profit is because once the goal expires, you will never be able to purchase them again until S8 re-releases them out as individual items. Sure you can purchase goal appliances on the market tab, but you will only have 1 recipe unlocked, and the other two or more recipes will be locked..forever. And I can't stand that lol.

Yes, there are other appliances that can produce food for the entire day, but nobody (or maybe just me) wants to see the same food out on the counters every day, because the cooking times suits their lifestyle, or it's the most profitable, the festive season is over, etc etc. A lot of the recipes in these appliances generate low yields as well. Once again, you need to have multiples of the same appliance just to get enough servings. As a player who prefers aesthetics and redecorate quite often, all these appliances are taking up precious space. Why not expand, then? I would have to spend more to decorate but not enough coins. Why? Because the food is not generating a reasonable profit margin. I could have the "chicken/rabbit/cow/horse pen" layout, or the "T-table" layout which would increase the rate of the bots eating, making the food run out faster and increasing my coins, but it also doesn't look pleasing, and so messes up with the nice decor.

Anyway, it is true that everybody have different playing methods, and I was just expressing my opinion on the low yields from the recipes in both the goal and basic appliances and I'm tired of it.

Farm Supplier
    I totally LOVE the colors used in this theme! I have been wanting some black/dark decor and walls for ages so I'm really happy with this glow theme- thank you Storm8! Would love to see more stuff like this!

Thanks to all who replied to my question. My 2 granbabies came for 5 days and I got distracted. I really do appreciate y'all for helping me.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    Need to confirm, if it says "HAVE" 4 tables and 4 chairs I can go ahead and buy them and it will count? I'm not near that part but I want them NOW lol

I love this goal. The colors are wild and fun. I'm not doing the side goal. I don't want an ATM.

Executive Chef
    Agree, eeveldoll!

I like my food to match my decor, and would love to be able to keep my current nightclub stocked with the pretty glowy drinks, but just can't with these ridiculous yields. If I had tons of stocked counters I would feel differently, of course, but I don't. The most easily stocked foods hardly ever match my theme!

Hey can you guys admin extend this event for 7 days, I really like it but I'm being out of time now. Please, my phone does not support purchase, I don't have money, too. So can you extend this event for 7 days? Thank you guys so much.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiParadise View Post
    Hey can you guys admin extend this event for 7 days, I really like it but I'm being out of time now. Please, my phone does not support purchase, I don't have money, too. So can you extend this event for 7 days? Thank you guys so much.
    I can pass along this request to the team, but extensions for goals have yet to be granted
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Did this goal. Didn't receive glow party. How come?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast