Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
Don't forget the Jousting Arena and Monster Lair spawn all the regular monsters. If you look back at the Monster Hunt info in the hub it has all the tips on spawning specific monsters.
I did consult the info before asking my question, it says for the fangbeasts ?animals, carrots, hot peppers, trees, hatchery, stable, farmhouse? and some special items that I don?t have. I know that it is unusual that people get the info before asking but I did, because I regularly use the hub and the nuggets and inventory guide, just imo it didn?t really help. That?s also why I mentioned carrots and hot peppers... As to trees, I think their spawning rate is rather low and usually I get skunks, but I will try when I have some more energy. My Jousting Arena just dropped a skunk.

Sorry, maybe I did not elaborate well on my question, the idea was to do the novice hunter challenge where fangbeasts are explicitly required. But without my animals spawning fangbeasts, that gets somewhat tricky. The Jousting Arena doesn?t spawn them frequently enough either. So my question was rather, when I checked all the available info, did I overlook a simple solution?

It just ocurred to me, though, that crowding the kingdom with farmhouses again might be a solution that didn?t come to my mind beforehand. I?m not so happy about that one but it might work, so I might go for it.