Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: So This Is The New Year. 15 Days Goal.

Rhino Keeper
    The new counters look like tables; they would make perfect tables. Is it possible to reprogram them as tables? as for the recipes, I think, it is “cruel” to to give us 8 or even 11 hour recipes as part of a goal oven, when people already struggle to build at least several of them to be able to finish the goal on time! For the future goals, please change the number of goal parts per appliance back to 16 or 20 at most, so that we could build at least 2 appliances per day.

What direction do we put the tables in for this goal?
    ​Amy

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Heads up everyone: these goals will expire tomorrow (16th January) at 13:00 PST!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Heads up everyone: these goals will expire tomorrow (16th January) at 13:00 PST!
    13:00 is 1:00 p.m. - for those who don't know. In military (or "24 hour") time, they don't start over after they hit noon, they keep counting up. So 1 p.m. is 1300, 2 p.m. is 1400, 10 p.m. is 2200. When they get to 11:59 p.m. (23:59), it clicks over to 0000 and the 24 hours begins anew.

I've explained this to many young adults who didn't know and am not trying to insult the intelligence of people who do know.

And if you think that's bad, be happy you don't have to change 60 minutes into 100 different marks.

Executive Chef
    Darn it, I'm going to have to spend 3 gems to finish. Totally worth it, I like the prize (except the stupid hipster in it. darn hipsters.) but yeah, those 8 & 11 hour recipes ****ed me. Gotta be more careful!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    And how about the European time line ?!

That would be nice to

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ASbakerij View Post
    And how about the European time line ?!

That would be nice to
    If it is 1300 in Los Angeles, it is 2100 in London (same date).

Executive Chef
    Very important update: I had to spend 6 gems to get the final prize! What happened to 1 gem for every 2 hours of cooking? My last 3 dishes were at 1 hour and 54 minutes and charged me 2 gems a piece to finish instead of 1.

Anyone else notice that before? Has that been like that for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Very important update: I had to spend 6 gems to get the final prize! What happened to 1 gem for every 2 hours of cooking? My last 3 dishes were at 1 hour and 54 minutes and charged me 2 gems a piece to finish instead of 1.

Anyone else notice that before? Has that been like that for a while?
    Aahhh...welcome to the insidious and ever-changing games of S8!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    If it is 1300 in Los Angeles, it is 2100 in London (same date).
    Thank you very much Kayjco

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast