Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Disappearing baked candy canes

I am trying to do the current goal. I just used gems to finish baking 4 candy canes. I've gotten credit for only one. The last batch of 5 only gave me credit for only 1 candy cane also.
    I do not have time to keep redoing the same thing. It also uses up my resources. I need help please.
    This has happened in the past. I filled out your form and all I got back was an email telling me to go though forum.
    Please help. I don't want the problem to steal my efforts and end up with nothing.
    Last edited by 35sweets; 12-11-17 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Host(ess)
    Same thing has happened to me in both instances.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    This may be a game synchronization issue - please check your internet connection to make sure your connection is stable when playing Bakery Story.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier

My candy canes are gone!

I just finished the candy cane goal yesterday and unlocked all of the candy canes. Today they are missing from my oven! The only recipe I have now is the candy cane cake. What is going on???

Mine are too what happened!?

Same here all candy canes gone only candy cane cake recipe left in candy cane maker??

My ovens did this too. The only recipe is for candy cane cake.

Same here too. I unlocked everything then today they are gone but just the candy cane cake.

New Resident
    Mine too.

Please bring all the new recipes back. Why did you take them away ??? Is this a bloody glitch ????

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast