Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Scare-a-thon GOAL 10/25

Thanks so much for posting the pix. I Don't think I have enough time to make the bonus goal 15 days isn't enough. Why can't we get a month long goal? I prefer those. Anyone else? I feel so rushed with the short goals

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by samicutie23 View Post
    Thanks so much for posting the pix. I Don't think I have enough time to make the bonus goal 15 days isn't enough. Why can't we get a month long goal? I prefer those. Anyone else? I feel so rushed with the short goals

If your level is high enough to have all allowed 18 appliances, try using 5 stoves, 5 ovens, 5 grills for the side goal and using rest three for the second main goal. Then you can achieve the side goal within a week. (Of course.. it is possible only when you can check your resto as frequently as possible.)

New Resident
    Does anyone have same problem like me?
    I still have 4 days to complete my Scare-a-thon goal, but when I check my Goals board, the main goal disappeared. I don't want my effort and time all gone 😭😭😭😭. Please help me!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hubahubi View Post
    Does anyone have same problem like me?
    I still have 4 days to complete my Scare-a-thon goal, but when I check my Goals board, the main goal disappeared. I don't want my effort and time all gone ��������. Please help me!!
    Can you double-check your inventory to see if you've unlocked all the prizes? Goal prizes are located towards the very end of the Floor Decorations tab. It's possible the main goal may have disappeared because you completed that goal line

Otherwise, please PM me a screenshot of your clipboard and any goal prizes which still appear locked. I'll forward your case to a staff member for review.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Can you double-check your inventory to see if you've unlocked all the prizes? Goal prizes are located towards the very end of the Floor Decorations tab. It's possible the main goal may have disappeared because you completed that goal line

Otherwise, please PM me a screenshot of your clipboard and any goal prizes which still appear locked. I'll forward your case to a staff member for review.
    Ahhh, I checked it again and saw the final prize at the end of Floor Decorations tab. Thank you for your help. I saw my main goal disappeared and didn't realize that I had finished it, hahaa. Silly me!!

aww, it looks like the fun team moved to restaurant story! love all the pop culture references in here. kinda regret i chose bakery over restaurant now. i had my bakery as the twin peaks lodge for halloween this year and didn't realize RS had the same idea (with creamed corn!)

please, do fun stuff like this over on bakery story too like when we had an arrested development summer. i don't even remember what the halloween themes we got on BS this year were (except that we got two goals.)

Love the spooky Marry Go Around! But could you please stop taking things from BS to RS? For the people who play both games it's like the same thing over and over again.......

Level 99 3 star player. Play goals and gift parts during goal time. Can't tip/gift everyday otherwise but will do as much as I can. Feel free to add me.

Farm Supplier
    I am pretty upset... i rushed to complete the goals amid my work and chores. I checked that i would have an allowance of an hour before the goal expired to collect the last crystaled lake punch to make it. But unfortunately, although i counted that i would have the time, i woke up to a message that the goal was expired. The timer is inaccurate!

I really think them S8 guys need to redo some stuff here...

1. The recipes are long
    2. So many new parts needed
    3. Other stuff that must be requested and sent by
    4. Late start for side goal
    5. Overall goal timer
    6. Inaccurate goal timer

Please consider that there are real working people who needs to balance work, kids, studies, over time and plays this game (refuse to give up this game yet) as relaxation. And i want to complete the goals too.

Really unhappy because i feel the timer is off.. if i couldn't make the dateline, i would had used the 7 gems needed to complete it but i counted that i would have the time to finish and yet the timer went short on me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789