I do hope you guys listen. It clearly says that 75% of the couple hundred of us that voted said more time. But on the flip side, if it wasn?t nearly impossible to actually MAKE the ovens/machines in order to even participate in the goals, we wouldn?t need so much time or even more. I?m lucky if I can even get 3 of the machine. I have tons of machines that I made 1 or 2 of when I used to make like 10-12. If there was also another way to earn the little collectable parts that allow us to get the machine parts then this wouldn?t be so difficult.

I get it it?s a business and you guys need to make money. But I think there will always be people who want to spend real money on the decor alone. So I don?t think changing these things for the benefit of your players would hurt you guys much. I have been playing since 2010. It used to be very different. More fun indeed. For me at least. I stepped away for a long while because I was sick of having machines with locked recipes b/c I couldn?t finish enough machines to complete the goal threads. Had to speak up. So again I do hope you guys take our feedback and actually listen to what we want at least a little bit.