View Poll Results: I Enjoyed This Goal!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Liked The New Recipes

46 76.67%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

4 6.67%
  • I Liked The Final Goal Prize (Coffin Shelf)

37 61.67%
  • I Didn't Like The Final Goal Prize

9 15.00%
  • I Didn't Participate

4 6.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

25 41.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

23 38.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: I Vant To... 1 to 4 (POLL ADDED)

Anyone else having trouble opening Bakery Story Halloween Edition from amazon for Kindle fire?

I keep getting the "Oh Darn" pop-up that says there is no internet connection, but my connection is functioning. I can open the regular BS app with no problem.

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated!

I realized that I only needed the last drink to unlock when I got the machine but dont remember having the machine but remember the drinks! I completed it all and won a coffin⚰shelf

Rhino Keeper
    I am very happy with getting 3 new recipes. I was lucky to get hold of the coffin drink machine a year ago, although I am a rather new player. Following an advice of one player, I downloaded the Halloween edition for android and got 2 appliances, including witches caldron, plus tons of decor items, tables, chair, counters... But I am still happy with this mini goal. If Storm8 could also reintroduce witches cauldron apppliance by adding new recipes to it, that'd be great. Anything old, prior to my playing BS, is more than welcome with me! Any old appliances, goals, decor, please bring them back! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I got the pop-up for this again today. I finished the mini-goal and got the shelf yesterday.

I don't really care about the pop-up. It's just odd.

Host(ess)
    Yaaaaay new goal

Can we please get this goal extended? Some people did not get the goal at the same time. I've seen alot of people post that they never even got the goal at all. When I finally got the goal it said I only had 3 days left and that was not enough time to finish the goal!!!
    Last edited by kittystar1; 10-03-17 at 08:55 PM.

New Resident
    I agree. I have an Android and reported the problem to support and they advised that we come here to the forums. This affected my being able to play the game. They should extend the goals for another 48 hours for those affected or for those that reported the issue we should be able to get the goal prize.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittystar1 View Post
    Can we please get this goal extended? Some people did not get the goal at the same time. I've seen alot of people post that they never even got the goal at all. When I finally got the goal it said I only had 3 days left and that was not enough time to finish the goal!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetyYum View Post
    I agree. I have an Android and reported the problem to support and they advised that we come here to the forums. This affected my being able to play the game. They should extend the goals for another 48 hours for those affected or for those that reported the issue we should be able to get the goal prize.
    I'll report this over - I'm sorry you weren't able to finish the goals
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Post Poll added

Hey everybody!

Well, this was certainly a pleasant surprise This goal was a first in many respects - we got a 5-day goal, an older appliance was brought back (and updated with new recipes!), and the final prize was an older item from quite a while ago.

So... what did you all think of this goal? I put up a small poll with some key input points, and because it's the first of its kind, I also wanted to get your opinions on the length of this goal. As always, feel free to comment about any points I may have missed

Thank you! Your input is greatly valued and appreciated

[If you are on mobile, or cannot otherwise see the poll, please request the full site in your options panel to be able to participate in the polling.]
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    just do the -O type , the O type you did will still count towards part 4
    Oooooohhh.....that is just plain EVIL!!!
    Very sneaky, you guys!

Nope... It didn't count towards the next part, sadly, and I missed finishing this goal by 2 hours at the end.