Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decorating For Fall

Decorating For Fall

I was just wondering if anyone has started decorating for fall? I really wanna pull my fall stuff out because I have the most decorations for seasons and holidays after summer but I'm not sure if it's too early.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    One of my nbrs has had it done for weeks. She just fancied a change. I'll be doing mine shortly as I always do mine in September.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I have put out my Halloween decorations a few days before this new goal started i know it is kind of early...but it is just around the corner.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm planning on doing an autumn theme soon as well (unless we get a personally-long-coveted rainy day theme!) Go for it!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Currently I have a Fantasy theme going.
    Thinking of doing a Coffee theme for September.
    Obviously Halloween for October and November do the Autumn.

Last year I had fall up in Sept. Down in Oct. Then back again in Nov.
    Don't think it's to early JoJo.

Ok, I think I'm gonna definitely decorate for fall now. Halloween for October and back to fall/Thanksgiving for November until it's time to decorate for Christmas. Thanks guys If you have decoration ideas for fall they are welcomed as well.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I've redone my place in Autumn since last week, also I agree with Pixie about a rain theme but I would like a dark rainy theme...

No whimsical or cartoony thing.

I wish once a quarter we would have sales on expansion (coins & gem) otherwise I could fit more Autumn stuff I have in storage.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I switched my theme up last week - tired of the beach look. This is something temporary, I'll switch to a Halloween theme mid-September so this switch is short lived.

Rhino Keeper
    I already switched mine to fall as well I have so many cute fall items and I can't wait to add to my collection. Looking forward to breaking out the Halloween stuff

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking of doing a back-to-school theme for Sep. Change of plans due to the new goal - too much food on (old) counters now - and so will go straight to Halloween theme in mid-Sep. Fall will have to wait till Nov for me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast