Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Very rare drop, so it will take a long time to gather enough milk. I have 3 buildings (one of each) so it might take weeks!
    Thank you, ShibuyaCloth. By now, I had my first drop. So now I just need patience.

Rhino Keeper
    Baby Goblin. 8 hours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4658.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	70020

Name:	IMG_4659.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	70021 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4660.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	70022

I can report back with drops.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Nightclub Owner
    So, in the game the card for Goblin Milk says it comes from defeating Goblins at the Gnomish Mine which when fought show the name Goblin Thief. My question is: are those the only Goblin spawns that drop it?

Because I just fought four Goblins that spawn from chopping items (Goblin Bandits) and none of them gave the milk. I'm just trying to narrow down where to focus my time and attention. The other milks all drop from various buildings/decos/spawns so I'm assuming these milks will as well but maybe not?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So, in the game the card for Goblin Milk says it comes from defeating Goblins at the Gnomish Mine which when fought show the name Goblin Thief. My question is: are those the only Goblin spawns that drop it?

Because I just fought four Goblins that spawn from chopping items (Goblin Bandits) and none of them gave the milk. I'm just trying to narrow down where to focus my time and attention. The other milks all drop from various buildings/decos/spawns so I'm assuming these milks will as well but maybe not?
    You can also spawn them chopping the geode rock.

Sorry tried to upload a screenshot but it didn't work

Executive Chef
    I'm having trouble getting the Snakes; I seem to get more of the mud monsters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

My experience was that milk drops from the goblin thief and bandits were paltry in comparison to drops from the goblins spawned during Madam Makeda weekend mini events. The goblins spawning during the week from goblins crafted from the summoner’s portal also have a chance of dropping milk when defeating them.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 70026
    Attachment 70027
    Attachment 70028
    The strategy I chose was to use spawns from Madam Makeda’s event to get milk for the baby goblin, snake spawns from chopping marsh trees for baby hydra, scorpion spawns from desert trees for baby scorpion and I had crafted 10 toadstool farmhouses (averaging 1 milk per 10 collections, have had 2–3 occasionally or none) for baby toadlette.

Nightclub Owner
    I need around 40 energy to spawn and defeat a Snake. On top it is not guaranteed to drop milk, so my current estimation is around 60 energy per milk! This will be an expensive snake pet!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    The strategy I chose was to use spawns from Madam Makeda?s event to get milk for the baby goblin, snake spawns from chopping marsh trees for baby hydra, scorpion spawns from desert trees for baby scorpion and I had crafted 10 toadstool farmhouses (averaging 1 milk per 10 collections, have had 2?3 occasionally or none) for baby toadlette.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I need around 40 energy to spawn and defeat a Snake. On top it is not guaranteed to drop milk, so my current estimation is around 60 energy per milk! This will be an expensive snake pet!
    Thank you zoroak for the summary, very helpful.
    I have started looking for swamp snakes, the first marsh tree spawned 1 tough muddling, 1 skunkupine and 3 swamp snakes. Only the last snake finally gave me 1 hydra milk..
    I agree with ShibuyaCloth, it will take some time until we are able to nurse a baby hydra.

it is much faster with the goblin milk. Each MM goblin drops plenty of milk during the fights.
    I now have 2 baby goblins. They have joined my little goblin army and spawn extra goblins to fight for extra crystals during the week, just like the others. They all have 8 hour timer.

Name:	IMG_0773.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	169.2 KB 
ID:	70029

Note:
    - I crafted Gertie first and got its little storyline with goals to complete
    - I crafted Tallulah second, and didn't get a storyline for him, but Gertie's storyline wasn't finished yet (maybe that's the reason)
    - I crafted Bartolo then, and got a storyline for him, but Gertie's storyline was finished
    (goals in Bartolo storyline were to fight 20 wandering goblins, then give away 40 simple feasts, 40 hearty feasts, 40 sweet feasts, and finally 30 skunku-pies - reward: 5 golden eggs)

did anyone get a storyline for Tallulah ? (just curious)
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...