PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 11/12/2014

Pages : [1] 2

ElaineCarrel
11-11-14, 05:30 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/b5ad56c260d6336e38e8318be50ae7d3/tumblr_inline_newcxvQ8Rg1qm7yoc.png
Splash some fall colors onto your Walls and Floors for autumn! Bring nature indoors to set a warm atmosphere. Decorate your Shop with the Fall Trees wallpaper for the ultimate harvest utopia in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Cook up some of these scrumptious items to serve any hungry pilgrims who may visit:

Turkey Cupcake
Pumpkin Spice Fizz
Pilgrim Pop

Goal Thread

Android Players: To access the new content, you must download Bakery Story Thanksgiving (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory40) from Google Play.

VanaCatu
11-12-14, 08:54 AM
2 such a looooong things between door and counters, lol ))) interesting to look at this in a bakery ))

priscillasp
11-12-14, 09:11 AM
Will we have Thanksgiving goals too?

cozyreader13
11-12-14, 09:15 AM
Will we have Thanksgiving goals too?

These are Thanksgiving goals, some of the recipes are Turkey cupcake and Pilgram pop... Also there is a turkey on the new oven if you look closely. So these are combination Autumn/Thanksgiving goals.

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 10:10 AM
Looks like we are getting a new drink machine AND a new oven. I wonder if there will be a new dish for the Autumn Oven since it's in the picture. About what time can we expect to start seeing these in game?

minidemon88
11-12-14, 10:39 AM
Nice, I love everything in the teaser! The turkey cupcake is so funny! Lol Surprising, the cakes display looks much longer than our usual display. Hmmm~

bobbyrae
11-12-14, 10:42 AM
2 such a looooong things between door and counters, lol ))) interesting to look at this in a bakery ))

That does look interesting.

rosewaterlily
11-12-14, 10:46 AM
Designs are great. Love the final prize, the cupcakes, the tree, the wallpaper. Excited for the new goals!

joanmartins
11-12-14, 10:52 AM
Designs are great. Love the final prize, the cupcakes, the tree, the wallpaper. Excited for the new goals!

what final prize? i dont see anything new in goal decor tab...

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 11:21 AM
what final prize? i dont see anything new in goal decor tab...

I think it's the display thing where the girl stands behind!

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 11:31 AM
Did anyone get the update ?

I normally get it here at 1pm. :confused:

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 11:48 AM
Not yet. :)

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 11:56 AM
Not yet. :)

We should get it in a few minutes! ;)

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 12:07 PM
ok weird thing,i see the tables etc but i have no goals

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 12:07 PM
We should get it in a few minutes! ;)

I'm ready! I've been trying to get some things done early today so that I'd have a little free time this afternoon to enjoy the game.

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 12:08 PM
Got the goals. :D

cozyreader13
11-12-14, 12:10 PM
Goals are here and you need 5 red leaf gears and 5 turkey pilgrims. We are unable to gift turkey pilgrims ... We have to ask for them. I really hope they add them to the gift list. I like to make at least 10 of each new appliance so having to request that many parts I need is cruel... Lol

PepperWoo
11-12-14, 12:10 PM
I see items but I don't see the goal on Android. However I can see the goal on iOS. First oven Fall Fountain needs 5 Red Leaf Gear and 5 Pilgrim Turkey (which we can't gift!) hmm

AngelaM_93
11-12-14, 12:11 PM
I got the update, I can see the tables & chairs, but I don't see the goals! Is anyone else having the same problem?

ashrb
11-12-14, 12:14 PM
I'm also on Android - I can see the items, but still no goals. I spy an Autumn window, yay!

steelersbabyyy
11-12-14, 12:14 PM
android didnt get the update yet :(
i did get the goals for restaurant story though

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 12:15 PM
I got the update, I can see the tables & chairs, but I don't see the goals! Is anyone else having the same problem?

exactly same thing here!! very annoying.And what's that with the turkey parts i heard? wow that's really bad!

steelersbabyyy
11-12-14, 12:15 PM
yeah i can see the tables and chairs but no goal update yet

orleansparish
11-12-14, 12:16 PM
I built one oven. I have 4 turkey parts left from last year. If they are all to be done by request, it isn't the first and won't be the last time. I'm never gonna sleep. I've three bakeries to do these on and gift to/from. Yay me!

roxystaufenberg
11-12-14, 12:20 PM
yeah i can see the tables and chairs but no goal update yet

Me too :(

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 12:20 PM
I don't have anything. :(

nyxdimarco
11-12-14, 12:21 PM
I built one oven and a few minutes later built another. Now BS keeps refreshing and "unbuilding" my second oven.. It's happened four times now on iOS. Anyone else?

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 12:23 PM
Don't buy the items yet if you're not seeing the goals! You're going to have to buy 2 windows.

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 12:24 PM
wow that sucks!

rosewaterlily
11-12-14, 12:24 PM
Luckily I have 10 turkey parts from two years ago for the Turkey oven so I was able to build two right away. Maybe shouldn't have declined all those extra parts back in the day. :P Oh well, just glad I can start cooking right away instead of waiting on requests.

LalaSmooth
11-12-14, 12:27 PM
I don't even see the goals just the decorations and tables

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 12:28 PM
Android here and no goal yet!!!!!!

kittystar1
11-12-14, 12:28 PM

Me too. I can see the new stuff but I don't have the goals. I'm on android.

charitypeoplemom
11-12-14, 12:30 PM
I'm sorry. It I think it's terrible that we have to ask for parts for the ovens, that we can't even gift them. It will take a long time to get started. BAD MOVE TEAMLAVA!

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 12:32 PM
I'm sorry. It I think it's terrible that we have to ask for parts for the ovens, that we can't even gift them. It will take a long time to get started. BAD MOVE TEAMLAVA!

Totally right!!

natalienat518
11-12-14, 12:32 PM
I got my goals now... It's not an easy one, wait till you see... Only 27 days instead of the regular 34 days (maybe set them in time for Christmas?) and has a super random part called 'Pilgrim Turkey'... :(
GUYS... STOCK UP ON RED LEAF GEAR AND PILGRIM TURKEY FOR YOUR FIRST OVEN, YOU HAVE TO 'ASK' FOR YOUR NEIGHBORS FOR THAT PILGRIM TURKEY PART (5@ for the oven)
I wish I could post screen captures of my game but somehow my wifi isn't working where my mobile data doesn't suffice in doing so. :confused:

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 12:34 PM
still nothing on my android!

rita6834
11-12-14, 12:36 PM
Android user as well. . Have decor but no goals and no new appliances

tigerlillyherron
11-12-14, 12:42 PM
Not cool!! Where is the new goals!!! My neighbors have it. Not cool storm8!!!

LightAndLove83
11-12-14, 12:43 PM
TEAM LAVA can't possibly be for real with having us ask for a turkey pilgrim for the first oven!! REALLY! It will take us a week or more just to finish the first oven! Could you guys please fix this. :-(

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 12:46 PM
Wow,less time to finish the goals,the thing with the parts and we on android don't even have these goals,yet! What the heck is going on here?:mad:

LightAndLove83
11-12-14, 12:46 PM
Sending a screen shot of this MESS!

LalaSmooth
11-12-14, 12:47 PM
I think us android users will need to wait for update to get goals

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 12:49 PM

That's totally unfair,since some players already have them!

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 12:51 PM
And still no word from TL!!!.. but tell you want to buy gems...

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 12:52 PM
Sending a screen shot of this MESS!

Bad move TL!

AngelaM_93
11-12-14, 12:52 PM

I really hope that this is not true. That would be the mother of all bad moves from TL. But I don't think that we would be able to see the items in that case.
Do any of the mods know whats going on?

steelersbabyyy
11-12-14, 12:54 PM
it's definitely just bakery story, because for restaurant story the goals came through. but i havent gotten the goals for bakery story yet

kiwi445
11-12-14, 12:56 PM
From what i've been reading seems like android users are the red headed step child!. Still waiting on the goals too, android user as well.

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 12:57 PM
Meanwhile Im deleting inactive players, if you want to add me im irlanda_c , just active (specially during goals)

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 12:58 PM
A nice update got messed up. Sad!

A lot were so happy and excited, now it's like a mob on the forum. I hope they fix this today.

In RS we got 27 days instead normal 34 days so maybe they're going to do the same with BS. It would be disappointing if it takes days to sort this glitch on top of that collect enough parts.

zeldashepard
11-12-14, 01:00 PM
Come on TL. it's my day off from work and I was looking forward to starting the new goals. Don't make us Android people wait for a new BS edition to start these goals, especially when we already have less time than usual to complete.

leylaska
11-12-14, 01:02 PM
Samsung Galaxy Tab model is still not the goal. Why not?

bobbyrae
11-12-14, 01:04 PM
TEAM LAVA can't possibly be for real with having us ask for a turkey pilgrim for the first oven!! REALLY! It will take us a week or more just to finish the first oven! Could you guys please fix this. :-(

Over melodramatic much? Unless you have one neighbour, It most certainly will not take you one week to build one oven.

rosewaterlily
11-12-14, 01:05 PM
Requests seem really slow right now. I haven't received any pilgrim turkeys nor have I gotten requests for them from my neighbors other than when I first logged in an hour ago.

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 01:06 PM
Over melodramatic much? Unless you have one neighbour, It most certainly will not take you one week to build one oven.

But since most of us build more than one oven and not every neighbor is helping,this is really bad!

bobbyrae
11-12-14, 01:07 PM
But since most of us build more than one oven and not every neighbor is helping,this is really bad!

What exactly is the rush?

jim23cash
11-12-14, 01:08 PM

I decided to build one with gems so I could start goals, and the game resets every time I start the new recipe. They probably haven't finished releasing it because it's not working right.

LalaSmooth
11-12-14, 01:09 PM
So 27 days to complete goals? That might mean Christmas goals would be on the first week of December

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 01:11 PM

Yeah, but... Unlike us with reliable neighbors and at least 18 oven slots available, some players don't have that luck especially if they're lower levels with less money... :)

So I guess that's why they take so long...:confused:

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 01:15 PM
So 27 days to complete goals? That might mean Christmas goals would be on the first week of December

Yep in RS it has a timer of 27 days, so Christmas will be early this year if they follow right after Autumn/Thanksgiving goals expire.

Beecause
11-12-14, 01:15 PM
This is an adorable goal! Thanks TL!!!!!

Thankfully I recently got the old thanksgiving version so my neighbors all got the pilgrim turkey - yeah them!

I'm waiting for food to finish cooking so I can store ovens & buy the new goal fall fountain :-( boo me ;-)
So hard to wait when I'm so excited to get going on goal.

PepperWoo
11-12-14, 01:16 PM
In RS we got 27 days instead normal 34 days so maybe they're going to do the same with BS. It would be disappointing if it takes days to sort this glitch on top of that collect enough parts.

It shows 27 days on BS too. :confused: Cmon TL, this is not cool for Android people.

I don't wanna rub salt on some wounds but here are goal photos in case anyone needs it...

http://i.imgur.com/XciawQg.png

http://i.imgur.com/R0VXZuF.png

http://i.imgur.com/A2GtwIU.png

http://i.imgur.com/6T81PzZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/mgGujT3.png

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 01:16 PM
Just a tip... if you don't have the parts for the fountain be sure to request the turkey instead of the leaf gear. Leaf gear can be gifted. The turkey thing cannot.

LalaSmooth
11-12-14, 01:20 PM
Guys.... If iOS users have the goals and we don't then we are most likely getting a new version before they release the goals

PepperWoo
11-12-14, 01:21 PM
This is an adorable goal! Thanks TL!!!!!

Thankfully I recently got the old thanksgiving version so my neighbors all got the pilgrim turkey - yeah them!

I'm waiting for food to finish cooking so I can store ovens & buy the new goal fall fountain :-( boo me ;-)
So hard to wait when I'm so excited to get going on goal.

Actually even if you successfully gifted Pilgrim Turkey to your neighbors, the gift won't show up on their feed unless they are using the old Thanksgiving version too. I tried the same thing with my dummy account and I can't see the gift on the Honey version or even on iOS. I guess maybe because it's a deleted item that's why it won't show up anywhere else.

PoisonThorne
11-12-14, 01:22 PM
BAH, don't even bother lol! You build the thing, start the cranberry fizz, come back and the fountain has disappeared back to the box :mad: Bad thing is I used gems to finish it so I could start. Was only 4 so now I don't know if it took my gems or gave them back. Started with 90 some gems, still have 90 some gems....hmmmmm. Guess I should keep better track! :p

baker601
11-12-14, 01:25 PM
This is horrible. I WANT THE GOALS!!! I don't want to buy the counters and stuff BC I don't know if they will show that I bought them or if I will have to buy them again. Why do we (android users) get treated like we are not equal to iOS users?? I don't like to feel like my business as a gem buyer isn't appreciated.

leylaska
11-12-14, 01:25 PM

jim23cash
11-12-14, 01:27 PM
BAH, don't even bother lol! You build the thing, start the cranberry fizz, come back and the fountain has disappeared back to the box :mad: Bad thing is I used gems to finish it so I could start. Was only 4 so now I don't know if it took my gems or gave them back. Started with 90 some gems, still have 90 some gems....hmmmmm. Guess I should keep better track! :p
I've had that happen about ten times now, restarted iPad, still happened, started thread. Have not lost any gems, it returned them all each time.

ashrb
11-12-14, 01:31 PM

I'm actually happy they're (hopefully) going to be giving us Christmas goals earlier because then we have more time to have the items out in our shops. 27 days is plenty to finish these goals. Even when I take my precious time with goals I still manage to finish them in a week.

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 01:32 PM
Actually even if you successfully gifted Pilgrim Turkey to your neighbors, the gift won't show up on their feed unless they are using the old Thanksgiving version too. I tried the same thing with my dummy account and I can't see the gift on the Honey version or even on iOS. I guess maybe because it's a deleted item that's why it won't show up anywhere else.

I don't even have the pilgrim turkey in gifts section to begin with!

Torkulon
11-12-14, 01:33 PM

I don't know why you have this issue. I sent turkey from Thanksgiving version to ios and it shows up on the news feed.

ashrb
11-12-14, 01:34 PM
I'm really surprised we haven't heard from a mod. Usually they tells us what's going on in the first hour.

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 01:35 PM

I think it's best if you wait for the goals instead speed build with gems before it messes your gems count even more...

itsqueenbeee
11-12-14, 01:37 PM
IF U HAVE PLAYED THE FALL VERSION (the 1st icon pic of bakery story that has cupcake with brown leaf on it) from a few years back. Just go into your app supplier (or simply do a search for it....bakery story 2012 ' i believe') & REdownload it so u can have the turkey pilgrim in ur gifting selections too. blessings!! ~~Buzzy. 1666316662

jim23cash
11-12-14, 01:41 PM
My Bakery is working now, not doing the resetting thing anymore! Fingers crossed!

Nelvette
11-12-14, 01:42 PM
Samsung Galaxy S$ and no goal. Not a happy camper. I want my goal

LavaRain8
11-12-14, 01:42 PM

I think that meant finishing all 3 recipes on the first one and not just simply building one. At most, if it needs 5, then you can only build 4 max, and that's at the mercy of your neighbor's response times. Not to say that you won't have time to do the goals, just that you can't get started as soon as you would hope with gifts and requests. I usually only build about 6 of each, but some use more or less, just whatever your patience/excitement will allow. ;)

As for android users, an old Thanksgiving version is on the Amazon app store, but you may not get the gem incentive if you download that now, so your choice. I went ahead and used mine not thinking about it, but I'll live.

PepperWoo
11-12-14, 01:45 PM
I don't know why you have this issue. I sent turkey from Thanksgiving version to ios and it shows up on the news feed.

Yeah just now I was able to receive turkey pilgrims from neighbors too! I did that one the other day in preparation for the goals just in case, and it won't show up. xD

I don't even have the pilgrim turkey in gifts section to begin with!

I see the Turkey Pilgrim and Turkey Decor are available for gifting now on both iOS and Android!

leylaska
11-12-14, 01:47 PM

kimandamelia
Android... I am on the Honey version, have no goals, yet I DO have the Pilgrim turkey in my gift selection and just sent it to a neighbor. That is nice. What is not nice is not being able to do the goals!!! If they did release a new version, it usually isn't available until Fridays, which is so WRONG to do during goal time!!!!

tigerlillyherron
Samsung S3 user here. I have all new stuff....but no goals yet...
those who are complaining about turkey parts not gifts....the turkeys are in my gifts and I just sent all my neighbors one. So. That being said....stop fussing. Lol
#justwantmygoals

KadeeDid
11-12-14, 01:48 PM
I already had 9 pilgrim turkeys. Must have been leftover turkey from last year!

I sent red leaf gear to everyone. Hope they ask for turkeys. I requested turkeys from those I know visit daily.

leylaska
11-12-14, 01:50 PM
Samsung Galaxy Tab model is still not the goal. Why not? I want my goal

bobbyrae
11-12-14, 01:50 PM

It shows up for me from my second account and i'm on ios.

I guess that pilgrim turkey thing is just another dirty trick of TL's to force you to buy gems...

No it isn't. If you want to buy gems go ahead, if not then exercise some patience. It's much cheaper.

IF U HAVE PLAYED THE FALL VERSION (the 1st icon pic of bakery story that has cupcake with brown leaf on it) from a few years back. Just go into your app supplier (or simply do a search for it....bakery story 2012 ' i believe') & REdownload it so u can have the turkey pilgrim in ur gifting selections too. blessings!! ~~Buzzy. 1666316662

I have never been able to play that thanksgiving version on my ios, but did get it on my android. Having played that version is not necessary to have these parts. I have a couple extra parts available to me with this new update.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/0ad9b17b28be72977b3876d873df872e.jpg

PoisonThorne
11-12-14, 01:51 PM
I've had that happen about ten times now, restarted iPad, still happened, started thread. Have not lost any gems, it returned them all each time.
Well at least you got your gems back, good to know!:p

This is horrible. I WANT THE GOALS!!! I don't want to buy the counters and stuff BC I don't know if they will show that I bought them or if I will have to buy them again. Why do we (android users) get treated like we are not equal to iOS users?? I don't like to feel like my business as a gem buyer isn't appreciated.
We have the goals on IOS but they are broken lol! Maybe they are waiting to fix it before releasing it on another OS?:confused:

steelersbabyyy
11-12-14, 01:53 PM
i have android and i still had the 2012 verison of the thanksgiving version on my phone, and when i clicked on that version the goals popped up

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 01:57 PM
i have android and i still had the 2012 verison of the thanksgiving version on my phone, and when i clicked on that version the goals popped up

Is the version with the cupcake?

orleansparish
11-12-14, 01:58 PM

Good idea! I'm about to download it again now. I have an ipad,iPod and android phone. The phone has my second most favorite shop and I want to get started with sending/requesting all these parts now.

leylaska
11-12-14, 01:58 PM
Answer the question than I requested.Samsung Galaxy Tab model is still not the goal. Why not?

mergirl96
11-12-14, 01:59 PM
I'm on android so im using the thanksgiving version but I still see no goals I just sent out turkeys so I don't know if that something you can only on the old version. I think this is getting a little out of hand. I'm sure this is just some unforseen glitch that the mods will have flagged over fixed. For now everyone should just chill and wait patiently.

cozyreader13
11-12-14, 02:00 PM
We can now gift Pilgrim Turkey!

steelersbabyyy
11-12-14, 02:01 PM
I dont know how to upload pictures but if you type in bakery story thanksgiving 2012 it shows up on google images

caramellenina
11-12-14, 02:02 PM
Where is my update, people are sending me requests for materials but I can't access anything! Arrghh!

PepperWoo
It shows up for me from my second account and i'm on ios.

Yes it shows up now along with the ability to gift the parts. They just fixed it cause earlier we can't. :)

Hmm I'm surprised no one from TL has addressed this goal-not-showing-up-on-android issue yet. Normally we'd have a "we're looking into this" statement by now.. :confused:

LavaRain8
Let me seeee!!!

Amazon app store has the previous Thanksgiving version that makes the goals show up. But as I mentioned, not sure if this counts for the gem incentive later from Google Play. It could still work since it's a different download, but not guaranteed.

Torkulon
11-12-14, 02:03 PM
I'm on android so im using the thanksgiving version but I still see no goals I just sent out turkeys so I don't know if that something you can only on the old version. I think this is getting a little out of hand. I'm sure this is just some unforseen glitch that the mods will have flagged over fixed. For now everyone should just chill and wait patiently.

I'm on android, but I got my Thanksgiving version from Amazon, not from Google Play. I can access goals also through Halloween version from Amazon.

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 02:05 PM
I see the Turkey Pilgrim and Turkey Decor are available for gifting now on both iOS and Android!

Now it's showing up in my gifts section! This is just weird. Wish it had shown up before so I could have gifted it to my neighbors.

At least they got red leaf gears... :D

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 02:06 PM
Is the turkey decor something we are going to need for the oven? That's new too.

zeldashepard
11-12-14, 02:07 PM
Guys.... If iOS users have the goals and we don't then we are most likely getting a new version before they release the goals

It's still unfair though. IOS players get a head start (or Android gets left back, whichever you prefer) over something that has a time limit. It's hard enough for newer bakeries that don't have as many oven slots or reliable neighbors to do the goals, but to give them less time for simply being on another platform... well, it sucks lol.

orleansparish
11-12-14, 02:08 PM
Good idea! I'm about to download it again now. I have an ipad,iPod and android phone. The phone has my second most favorite shop and I want to get started with sending/requesting all these parts now.

I downloaded the 2013 version and got nada. Gonna check and see if the 2012 is there. This is sooooo bogus!

Icedcaramellatte
11-12-14, 02:08 PM
oopsie. See below

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 02:09 PM
Answer the question than I requested.Samsung Galaxy Tab model is still not the goal. Why not?

I'm on Samsung galaxy tab. Androids have not received the goals yet !!!

ashrb
11-12-14, 02:09 PM
I downloaded the Amazon app store then downloaded the 2012 Thanksgiving version and the goals are showing up on there. So if you're on Android and don't feel like waiting, then I suggest downloading the 2012 Thanksgiving version from Amazon, not Google Play.

nicola211982
11-12-14, 02:10 PM
I have an old Halloween version that I got from the amazon app store and that had the goals on and it's still available to download if you know how. I also found the turkey to gift on the old thanksgiving one I downloaded from the Google play store in my history.

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 02:11 PM
I downloaded the Amazon app store then downloaded the 2012 Thanksgiving version and the goals are showing up on there. So if you're on Android and don't feel like waiting, then I suggest downloading the 2012 Thanksgiving version from Amazon, not Google Play.

I downloaded it,but the goals don't show up...wow,this is such a bummer!

Icedcaramellatte
11-12-14, 02:11 PM
I built one oven and a few minutes later built another. Now BS keeps refreshing and "unbuilding" my second oven.. It's happened four times now on iOS. Anyone else?

This happened to me when I built an oven. It became unbuilt but my gems are still gone. I haven't built another but I'm eager to get started baking.

PoisonThorne
11-12-14, 02:12 PM
I'm getting gifted a lot of gears that look like snowflakes, is that for further down the goal road??

If anyone wants to add me for parts, feel free. Be warned-- I do NOT tip daily, I do NOT leave messages on walls when I tip (thats what the news feed is for).....I do gift daily and answer requests. I can't do the other stuff due to personal things that have no business on a Team Lava board. :p

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 02:13 PM

@ashrb
Are the goals messed up as in if you complete a certain goal does it recognize it ?

Weenietots
11-12-14, 02:14 PM
I have an old Halloween version that I got from the amazon app store and that had the goals on and it's still available to download if you know how. I also found the turkey to gift on the old thanksgiving one I downloaded from the Google play store in my history.

Thanks for the tip! Android user here too and the goals showed up for me in the Halloween version :)

PennyLane1900
11-12-14, 02:15 PM
TL where are you???Help please!!

ashrb
11-12-14, 02:16 PM

Did you download it from Amazon and not Google?

ashrb
11-12-14, 02:17 PM
@ashrb
Are the goals messed up as in if you complete a certain goal does it recognize it ?

They're working fine as far as I know. I'm able to make the drink on the machine.

ashrb
11-12-14, 02:18 PM
I downloaded the 2013 version and got nada. Gonna check and see if the 2012 is there. This is sooooo bogus!

Make sure you download the 2012 version from Amazon, not Google!

kiwi445
11-12-14, 02:19 PM
I downloaded old version of BS goals popped up

mergirl96
11-12-14, 02:20 PM
I didn't even realize that I wasn't using the 2012 version! I just downloaded it and am now seeing the goals.

Icedcaramellatte
11-12-14, 02:27 PM
I'm so upset. The turkey pilgrim just showed up in the gift list but I can't give it to everyone because I just gifted everyone the red leaf gear. So crazy. So tomorrow friends.

I'm looking for friends that won't get upset if I don't tip every day. I just get busy. I play every day and try to gift every day especially if there are goals. So if you are okay with that, add icedcaramellatte

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 02:30 PM
Does anybody know yet what we are going to need for the oven?

leylaska
11-12-14, 02:34 PM
Thanks

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 02:36 PM
Got the goals in the 2012 thanksgiving version from amazon app store!

layla1889
11-12-14, 02:50 PM
I agree with you. Whatever the issues are, I'm sure they will be fixed in a timely manner--it was just released; nothing is perfect.

nicklikesgreen
11-12-14, 03:13 PM
Me either..No goals, just furniture. On an Android

kiwi445
11-12-14, 03:20 PM
Me either..No goals, just furniture. On an Android

Download old version of BS 1.5.5.8 from the amazon app store. Goals popped up for me.

itsqueenbeee
11-12-14, 03:22 PM
Is the version with the cupcake?

(In case ur question hasnt been answered). Yepoers the one with cupcake that has brown leaf on it. But i THINK they have placed the turkey items in gifting selection now according to some recent posts! bblessings!! ~ Buzzy

natalienat518
11-12-14, 03:28 PM
they are sitting in their fancy chair and happily counting their money

oh wait!! here they come in a few minutes to delete this and many other posts saying the usual "complaints are not forum apropriate" etecetera

I like your comment... :D :D :D

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 03:28 PM
(In case ur question hasnt been answered). Yepoers the one with cupcake that has brown leaf on it. But i THINK they have placed the turkey items in gifting selection now according to some recent posts! bblessings!! ~ Buzzy

Thank you! I got it!

rosym47
11-12-14, 03:32 PM
Just a tip... if you don't have the parts for the fountain be sure to request the turkey instead of the leaf gear. Leaf gear can be gifted. The turkey thing cannot.

It can now be gifted as well as requested.

itsqueenbeee
11-12-14, 03:38 PM

PennyLane, have u tried going into ur app settings for bakery story and clicking force close then rebooting ur device? I do that to my tablet sometimes when new goals are due to come out. (I used to have same problem with goals taking 4plus extra hours to show up for me in texas. Now they show up @1pm instead of after dark). ~Blessings & hope they show up 4 ya soon! ~ Buzzy

MY SINCERE APOLOGIES!! I have not had GOALS pop up for bakery story YET either today. I thought I was still reading in restaurant story forum. I've been flipping between the two forums. I'm so sorry.

Breejan1987
11-12-14, 03:47 PM
It can now be gifted as well as requested.

I see! That will certainly make things easier!

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 03:51 PM

Same here! :(

RACERGIRL08
11-12-14, 04:05 PM
Where is the update? I got it on my iPod but not yet on my tablet.

Lingonberries
11-12-14, 04:06 PM
It's still unfair though. IOS players get a head start (or Android gets left back, whichever you prefer) over something that has a time limit. It's hard enough for newer bakeries that don't have as many oven slots or reliable neighbors to do the goals, but to give them less time for simply being on another platform... well, it sucks lol.

27 days is more than enough to complete the goal. I never built more than two ovens and I always manage to finish the goals 10 to 15 days before the deadline. Plan your time well and serve the food right after it's done. I'm pretty sure you can do it too coz there are times I have to juggle between assignment deadlines or exams but still I've managed to complete the goals.

lbakecakesl
11-12-14, 04:09 PM
It would've been nice to know the parts needed for the fall fountain before buying more than one or two. Goals used to use new parts which is why they took longer as opposed to recently. I guess they've noticed how a lot of people buy so many of the ovens/drink makers to finish goals very quickly. Though I don't understand why they shortened the time limit, as they've had two goals available at once in the past.

orleansparish
11-12-14, 04:12 PM
Im too lazy go go search for this on amazon. Ill just transfer over on my ipod and get it done there. This reminds me of the days when they released the new thanksgiving version for ios and made android wait a few days for theirs. Almost caused a riot!

ashrb
11-12-14, 04:14 PM
It would've been nice to know the parts needed for the fall fountain before buying more than one or two. Goals used to use new parts which is why they took longer as opposed to recently. I guess they've noticed how a lot of people buy so many of the ovens/drink makers to finish goals very quickly. Though I don't understand why they shortened the time limit, as they've had two goals available at once in the past.

I'm guessing the deadline is 27 days so we get Christmas goals a week early in December.

rita6834
11-12-14, 04:20 PM

I downloaded thanksgiving version and it didn't work for me. No goals. I have a Samsung galaxy s3

lbakecakesl
11-12-14, 04:23 PM
They could just have the thanksgiving/autumn goal finish while the christmas goal is out. They've done it before several times. It just makes more sense for a goal that requires new parts to not have a shortened deadline. It's fine for those of us at higher levels, but a hassle for those who have fewer neighbors.

LavaRain8
11-12-14, 04:31 PM
I downloaded thanksgiving version and it didn't work for me. No goals. I have a Samsung galaxy s3

Is it the one from the Amazon App Store found here: http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Bakery-Story-Thanksgiving/dp/B00A7ICO7C/ref=sr_1_4?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1415834883&sr=1-4&keywords=bakery+story

http://i.imgur.com/UIGOohR.jpg

^I hope it's okay to post it, since TL does support the Amazon app versions, as well as Google Play. But Kooky will correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't trying to break the rules, I swear! :o

If it is and it's still not working, I thought that I heard someone mention that the Halloween Edition from Amazon was also working for goals. I have a Galaxy Note 3, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't work on yours, other than it's just very device selective? Strange.

lbakecakesl
11-12-14, 04:36 PM
No, it says that the release date was: 20 Nov 2012. The new android version will come later. There's always the issue with android users getting their updates after apple users.

Lokichan13
11-12-14, 04:40 PM
This is ridiculous that we have to download a two year old version to get the game to work properly...not even an apology or "we are trying to fix this from Lava" ...dumb...all kinds of dumb

Kathleenplus
11-12-14, 04:51 PM
Well, I can't download from Amazon, tried Halloween, for old Halloween decorations, so I'm just stuck until they fix th problem,

carzink
11-12-14, 05:01 PM
I have not been given the goal but I know that neighbors of mine have received the goal. I can buy the wallpaper, tiles, tables, & chairs but the appliances and most importantly the goal isn't showing.

twospoons
11-12-14, 05:06 PM
I wonder if there will be any effect on completing the goals if you do so in the older version. They couldn't restart you when you finally opened the new version, right? In most instances I wouldn't care, as I generally take it slow on goals and would just wait for new version, but I was planning to be a bit faster this time, as I can't play as much during family visits at the end of the month and because the prizes were cute so I wanted to put them out.

Assuming this is not just an error that will be remedied shortly:
I'm generally fine with android being a few days behind iOS on updates when there's a new version, I personally find it completely worth it, considering we get more gems than iOS. Fair trade. But they've never had a new version correspond with goals, which is a depressing development. It seems as though recently TL has been a lot trickier trying to get people to download new versions without giving them a goal for it; I feel like I've seen a lot more "this version is no longer supported messages" and a longer wait time between the version release and the corresponding goal release. I'm sure it works on some people, but not me. Even now, even if I didn't have the old version to depend on, I would/will still wait for a goal, and hope that I'm not alone in that.

But I mostly hope it's just a glitch. Way to ruin a beautiful update, TL!

rita6834
11-12-14, 05:09 PM
Is it the one from the Amazon App Store found here: http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Bakery-Story-Thanksgiving/dp/B00A7ICO7C/ref=sr_1_4?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1415834883&sr=1-4&keywords=bakery+story

http://i.imgur.com/UIGOohR.jpg

^I hope it's okay to post it, since TL does support the Amazon app versions, as well as Google Play. But Kooky will correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't trying to break the rules, I swear! :o

If it is and it's still not working, I thought that I heard someone mention that the Halloween Edition from Amazon was also working for goals. I have a Galaxy Note 3, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't work on yours, other than it's just very device selective? Strange.
I have Google play on my phone and the thanksgiving version has a picture of a cornucopia

ashrb
11-12-14, 05:32 PM
This is ridiculous that we have to download a two year old version to get the game to work properly...not even an apology or "we are trying to fix this from Lava" ...dumb...all kinds of dumb

I honestly can't believe we haven't heard a single word from a mod. This is pretty unlike them and they usually tell us if there's an issue and whether it's being fixed. I feel for the players who don't know to check the forums.

Demileighjunior
11-12-14, 05:32 PM
I downloaded Amazon appstore, then installed the old version of the Thanksgiving BS they have n I'm doing the goal through that :) happy days :)

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 05:42 PM
Ughh I opened the normal version and served the drinks, and then I remembered that the goal is only in the tg version, went there and the drinks served didnt count! =\

PepperWoo
11-12-14, 05:47 PM
Second recipe Apple Fizz is 4 hours - need to serve 12.

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 05:47 PM
So I did what most androids are doing which is downloading the AMAZON app store however I've encountered a problem using it.

This is just plain stupid! Download another store to get an old edition which I can't even access. I can't understand why no one from TL staff haven't said anything on this thread.

So I'm stuck with no goals! :mad:
So much for a nice update...

25amys
11-12-14, 05:52 PM
My phone blocks the use of amazon apps. I haven't had anything to cook in 2 weeks. I was really looking forward to this update

LavaRain8
11-12-14, 05:56 PM
My phone blocks the use of amazon apps. I haven't had anything to cook in 2 weeks. I was really looking forward to this update

Confirm Your Device Allows Installation of the Amazon Appstore

Open Settings and navigate to Unknown sources option (under Applications or Security depending on your device).
If Unknown sources is already checked, you can skip this step.
If unchecked, tap the checkbox and then tap OK on the confirmation popup.

On my Note, it's Settings, Security and the Unknown Sources is under Device Administration.

ChickieCago
11-12-14, 06:00 PM
I am not understanding any of this. Downloaded the Amazon App. Downloaded the old Thanksgiving version. No Goals. Complained to TL on Twitter - was not so nice. Keep checking back here and TL has not even addressed the issue. What is going on over there? Are they even in the office? This company has become SO frustrating. Where are the mods? BS TL.

LavaRain8
11-12-14, 06:00 PM
I have Google play on my phone and the thanksgiving version has a picture of a cornucopia

I'm guessing the one on Google Play is the 2013 version, which doesn't seem to work I've heard? The 2012 version on Amazon does work for the goals.

So I did what most androids are doing which is downloading the AMAZON app store however I've encountered a problem using it.

This is just plain stupid! Download another store to get an old edition which I can't even access. I can't understand why no one from TL staff haven't said anything on this thread.

So I'm stuck with no goals! :mad:
So much for a nice update...

They must be releasing a new version on Google Play, which may not be out until tomorrow. But, I can't say that I've encountered goals not working even when a new version is out, so this is either something new they are trying or a horrible oversight. May be a way to entice people to download early instead of getting the free gem incentive? Not sure either way.

awesomejujubeans
11-12-14, 06:01 PM
Not sure if this was posted, but if you download the Thanksgiving version from Amazon Apps you can gift Pilgrim Turkeys. I just sent all of my neighbors some, so I hope that helped them. :)

awesomejujubeans
11-12-14, 06:05 PM
I'm guessing the deadline is 27 days so we get Christmas goals a week early in December.

That's what I was thinking. I would hate to cut Christmas short. I do love Thanksgiving, but for me, I have been celebrating fall IRL since September. Christmas to me starts the day after Thanksgiving! Lol ;)

ashrb
11-12-14, 06:14 PM
Ughh I opened the normal version and served the drinks, and then I remembered that the goal is only in the tg version, went there and the drinks served didnt count! =\

I did this too! So frustrating! This entire situation is ridiculous and not being handled properly.

filochick1982
11-12-14, 06:18 PM
All this hassle for Android users makes me thankful I'm on iOS! And thank goodness I've always accepted all parts gifts over the years, no matter how obscure and weird I thought the parts were. Every so often I read of players complaining that their neighbours give them non-basic parts which they decline - I never understood this. I suggest you accept all parts, as I've always been able to build at least 5 new appliances just using all my saved up parts, and not having to ask neighbours.

ashrb
11-12-14, 06:18 PM
I'm guessing the one on Google Play is the 2013 version, which doesn't seem to work I've heard? The 2012 version on Amazon does work for the goals.

They must be releasing a new version on Google Play, which may not be out until tomorrow. But, I can't say that I've encountered goals not working even when a new version is out, so this is either something new they are trying or a horrible oversight. May be a way to entice people to download early instead of getting the free gem incentive? Not sure either way.

Have they ever released a new version during a goals update? I can't recall if they have or not, but I'm not sure if there's a new version coming because we are able to access all of the new items apart from the ones locked by goals. Who even knows at this point. It would be reaaaaaally nice if someone who works for TL could address this issue for us.....

LalaSmooth
11-12-14, 06:21 PM
We are getting a Thanksgiving version soon guys

orleansparish
11-12-14, 06:22 PM
All this hassle for Android users makes me thankful I'm on iOS! And thank goodness I've always accepted all parts gifts over the years, no matter how obscure and weird I thought the parts were. Every so often I read of players complaining that their neighbours give them non-basic parts which they decline - I never understood this. I suggest you accept all parts, as I've always been able to build at least 5 new appliances just using all my saved up parts, and not having to ask neighbours.

I agree with this for the most part, but still roll my eyes and decline when I get dragon tooth in when it's obviously winter time. But I also just accept whichever parts come first. I built some extra turkey ove, so used all my stuff up. Now I'm playing the waiting game after building only two machines. Hate having late starts.

kooky panda
11-12-14, 06:26 PM
I honestly can't believe we haven't heard a single word from a mod. This is pretty unlike them and they usually tell us if there's an issue and whether it's being fixed. I feel for the players who don't know to check the forums.
Sorry guys, I was working my real job today!

So the issue is that androids have not gotten this weeks update and goals?

Pinetree11
11-12-14, 06:27 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/b5ad56c260d6336e38e8318be50ae7d3/tumblr_inline_newcxvQ8Rg1qm7yoc.png
Splash some fall colors onto your Walls and Floors for autumn! Bring nature indoors to set a warm atmosphere. Decorate your Shop with the Fall Trees wallpaper for the ultimate harvest utopia in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Cook up some of these scrumptious items to serve any hungry pilgrims who may visit:

Turkey Cupcake
Pumpkin Spice Fizz
Pilgrim Pop

Is honey bakery the most recent bakery story for Android? Is there a place in qand a that provides the most recent update by name rather than version?
Love the new decorations.

ashrb

Yes. A lot of us have had to download a 2012 Thanksgiving version from the Amazon App Store in order to access goals.

Silbelula
Does anyone knows the parts needed for the 2nd oven? I have to built them in half an hour ;) Thanks in advance!

zoodlestroodle
11-12-14, 06:29 PM
that's right. none of my android friends nor I have received the goals. thank you for any help you can offer! :-)

Bsv2316
11-12-14, 06:35 PM

Android user. Still no goals. Have never had an issue before. They always show up between 2 and 3 est.

Can buy tables, wallpaper, etc. Can also gift the new turkey things. Just no goals. Have shut down, reset, etc.

FrozenTurtle
11-12-14, 06:42 PM
We have a Thanksgiving version that will be available in Google Play shortly. Keep an eye out! :)

bakealot003
11-12-14, 06:48 PM
I am on android & started the goals in the Halloween version but the first batch of cranberry fizz doesnt register as served even though its on my counters :-(

bakealot003
11-12-14, 06:50 PM
if we download the new version for android when it comes up on google play do we then forgo the 6 gems on Monday? tough choice wait on goals or 6 gems .... ah the dramas lol

tinkchick
11-12-14, 06:57 PM
I'm sorry is it a Thanksgiving version of Bakery story? If so what exactly is the title we should look for ? Bakery story Thanksgiving? Thank you so much for your time. ♡

LalaSmooth
11-12-14, 06:57 PM
I found turkey day but that was for Candy blast

LalaSmooth
11-12-14, 06:58 PM
I'm sorry is it a Thanksgiving version of Bakery story? If so what exactly is the title we should look for ? Bakery story Thanksgiving? Thank you so much for your time. ♡

I usually search Teamlava and it usually appears at the bottom of list

PepperWoo
11-12-14, 07:03 PM
It's now up on the Play Store: BS Thanksgiving (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory40)

kooky panda
11-12-14, 07:04 PM
New Bakery Thanksgiving version in google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory40)

dianeupside
11-12-14, 07:09 PM
I don't have goals either, any help I would appreciate

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 07:19 PM
We have a Thanksgiving version that will be available in Google Play shortly. Keep an eye out! :)

Not even a we are sorry for being late and dont make a statement earlier?

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 07:20 PM
Ah the decision... Download now or wait for the pop-up for gems.

As silly as this sounds a few more gems will do me good this month more than any other time. :(

irlanda_c
New Bakery Thanksgiving version in google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory40)

No free gems for the download and the wait?

tinkchick
Thank you so much ♡

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 07:22 PM
Not even a we are sorry for being late and dont make a statement earlier?

Does it even matter anymore ?! It would have been more organized if this was announced before the update was released.

Maybe later or not...

LavaRain8
11-12-14, 07:23 PM
Ah the decision... Download now or wait for the pop-up for gems.

As silly as this sounds a few more gems will do me good this month more than any other time. :(

Since I got my goals to work on the Amazon one, I'm personally going to wait. If you can get it to work on one of those, I say hold out until then. I personally love the extra gems too, even though I only get 4. BF is coming up after all! ;)

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 07:25 PM
No free gems for the download and the wait?

I want those few gems too!

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 07:26 PM
Since I got my goals to work on the Amazon one, I'm personally going to wait. If you can get it to work on one of those, I say hold out until then. I personally love the extra gems too, even though I only get 4. BF is coming up after all! ;)

Every little counts! :)

pieandcream
11-12-14, 07:27 PM

what is BF?:confused: (sorry, I kep seeing it in threads and got no clue :P im sorta new XD)

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 07:27 PM
what is BF?:confused: (sorry, I kep seeing it in threads and got no clue :P im sorta new XD)

Black Friday.

lainholic
11-12-14, 07:32 PM
i haven't received gems for new updated versions for two or three versions now. do you guys still get gems on android?

melis007
11-12-14, 07:33 PM
This happened to me when I built an oven. It became unbuilt but my gems are still gone. I haven't built another but I'm eager to get started baking.

same here....it was only two gems...still annoying...when I got home I had recieved the last part I had requested...still minus two gems!!!

JadeSummer1313
11-12-14, 07:36 PM
I am on android but opened my amazon 2012 version, so I have the goals. I cooked the first batch of cranberry fiz on the fall fountain but it didn't show up on the inventory on the goal, but was placed onto a counter :( anybody else having this problem??????? :(

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 07:43 PM
I am on android but opened my amazon 2012 version, so I have the goals. I cooked the first batch of cranberry fiz on the fall fountain but it didn't show up on the inventory on the goal, but was placed onto a counter :( anybody else having this problem??????? :(

Probably you opened the normal version when you placed them, happened to me, but the next batch in the tg version it shows

Natasha_07
11-12-14, 07:47 PM
Probably you opened the normal version when you placed them, happened to me, but the next batch in the tg version it shows

Are you using the 2012 edition or the new one that just came out ?

Thanks!

irlanda_c
11-12-14, 07:50 PM
Are you using the 2012 edition or the new one that just came out ?

Thanks!

The 2012 from amazon, still waiting to know if we are going to get gems or not =p

zerpiah
11-12-14, 07:52 PM
Same thing for me. Cant see the new update. Im so tired of all this different apps of same game. Give it a break. I just want to play on ONE!

filochick1982
11-12-14, 07:56 PM
Same thing for me. Cant see the new update. Im so tired of all this different apps of same game. Give it a break. I just want to play on ONE!

I also wonder why there seems to be new version of the Android game every few weeks. How on earth do you keep on top of it? Makes me thankful once again to be on iOS and have one app permanently.

PepperWoo
11-12-14, 08:06 PM
I also wonder why there seems to be new version of the Android game every few weeks. How on earth do you keep on top of it? Makes me thankful once again to be on iOS and have one app permanently.

Me I just delete the previous version right after I install the new one. :)

sugakane_01
11-12-14, 09:27 PM

It's a pain, I'll tell you that much LOL. I download and open the new one (I like to check to make sure all my stuff transferred over correctly first) and then if all is well delete the previous version. I hang on to "special" ones though like Christmas, Halloween, ect b/c they usually have one or two "special" recipes or appliances on them.

KadeeDid
11-12-14, 09:29 PM

Too late. I am on iOS. The pilgrim turkey was not available to gift so I gifted red leaf gear to all my neighbours and requested Pilgrim Turkeys. I had 9 Pilgrim Turkeys from a previous version. I declined all gifts which were not red leaf gear or turkey. Now the turkeys are available as gifts and everyone is gifting turkeys so I am waiting on red leaf gears.

It would be nice to have gifts available when the game is launched. This has happened before. I would rather the game come out a few hours later than usual and be fully featured.

cakeladyz
11-12-14, 09:29 PM
Still waiting for new Thanksgiving goals :-( :-( :-(

cakeladyz
11-12-14, 09:34 PM
Still waiting for new Thanksgiving goals :-( :-( :-( When will we get them?

KadeeDid
11-12-14, 09:39 PM
I'm so upset. The turkey pilgrim just showed up in the gift list but I can't give it to everyone because I just gifted everyone the red leaf gear. So crazy. So tomorrow friends.

I'm looking for friends that won't get upset if I don't tip every day. I just get busy. I play every day and try to gift every day especially if there are goals. So if you are okay with that, add icedcaramellatte

Same here! I gifted red leaf gear but at least can fill turkey requests. Problem is that I requested turkeys as I thought they could not be gifted and now everyone is sending turkeys and I need red leaf! I declined all the useless gifts I already had. I am fine for all basic parts and most oddball parts and decline food because I have so much.

jennrocks1087
11-12-14, 09:53 PM
So for some reason I haven't received the new goal on bakery story I have all the decorations for it though and there's a new goal in my resturaunt. Anyone know why this would happen?

VanaCatu
11-12-14, 10:16 PM
Really interesting glitch :)

I can see and buy
- tables
- chairs
- windows
- wallpapers
- tiles

But I see nothing new in
- wall decor
- appliances
- and no goals of course

And it all repeats in
- bs honey
- old hallo version 2012
- old thanksgiving 2012

It seams half update got through and half - stuck on its way, lol :)
And it seems for some devices/android versions there are holes for it through old editions, and for some - not.
(Interesting if also depends on location)

Anyhow! I see no reason to be so upset and to make the guys to get upset too. I guess they r working not dancing, anybody can do mistake, so sooner or later it will be fixed.
Even if will be finally available only via download new edition, it's OK, I'll wait till Monday and get my gems, where sd I so rush? It's the end of days today? :)

gotalotaluv
11-12-14, 10:20 PM
I can't stop laughing! I keep reading posts and picturing Veruka Salt from Willy Wonka singing "Don't care how, I want it NOW!"...lmao

VanaCatu
11-12-14, 10:54 PM
In the meantime, I guess ms. Kooky sd reopen that thread with November goals, coz it's hard to catch some useful info among these 200+ crying post... guess if even we don't have goals, we sd know at least wht to send to nbrs tomorrow, etc...

Found a good start in this thread
- page 7, post #63,
- page 15, post #149,
tks ms. Woo, at least 2 useful cuts out today :)

It sd be put into goal thread for those who already got that it's a glitch and wanna wait and be prepared, and for those who have the quest and wanna help others with info.

PepperWoo
11-12-14, 11:19 PM
You're welcome VanaCatu :)

Third recipe from the Fall Fountain is Pumpkin Spice Fizz 6 hours - need to serve 14. Also ask 8 neighbors for fall leaves.

leylaska
11-12-14, 11:29 PM
After all, the goal is still absent. How is this happening? Why does the android version is aimed at mobile phones?:mad:

leylaska
11-12-14, 11:30 PM
After all, the goal is still absent. How is this happening? Why does the android version is aimed at mobile phones?

leylaska
11-12-14, 11:31 PM
After all, the goal is still absent. How is this happening? Why does the android version is aimed at mobile phones?????????????????????????????????????

StevenKevin
11-12-14, 11:48 PM
As a droid i couldnt care less not to receive those goals that i find a waste or time and then not doing them
however i can understand the frustration about fellow droids
this glitch confirms what i think about goals: TL should offer goals for coins to players who can afford to spend hours on them, and prizes and esp ovens for gems to players like me who cant

twospoons
11-13-14, 12:46 AM
Current add me thread is here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74659-Bakery-Story-November-2014

Some of recent install new version goals have been a week+ later than the actual release date of the version. I certainly hope that's not the case here. I'll be playing 2012 version until then--just cause I'm planning to buy gems on BF doesn't mean I'm willing to give up free ones. Still think TL should apologize (not you, kooky, working real job is a valid reason for your short absence, and thank you for doing a generally thankless job). Consider it a compliment for your creation that we all care this much! And since we do (and since some of us pay your salaries), a little consideration please.

ilaria2464
11-13-14, 12:48 AM
I don't know how to create a new thread so I'm gonna write my problem here if thats okay?
I am only a level 31 and the past 24hrs I've been making red velvet cake to make more coins. I heard that rvc makes the most money and by leaving the app running you get more customers. So, I tried this and it worked. My only problem is that I had 3 rvc and I had the app running and within 1-2 hrs my counters were cleared and now I have nothing to sell?? I only have 8 stoves and now I have to wait 20+hrs for rvc and sugar cookies. Is this normal?? should I stick to shorter recipes like cinnamon rolls? What is the best recipe to make with 8 ovens and level 31? I'm trying to make coins and gain xp

twospoons
11-13-14, 12:51 AM

And I'm thankful that I earn 8 gems per week, sometimes even more, on top of any baking gems earned. :-)

leylaska
11-13-14, 01:15 AM
When the goal will say a word anymore.

filochick1982
11-13-14, 01:16 AM
And I'm thankful that I earn 8 gems per week, sometimes even more, on top of any baking gems earned. :-)

Is that supposed to be a humble brag about 8 gems that iOs users don't get? What does it work out to be in real money? $2? Even less if you buy them on sale.

LalaSmooth
11-13-14, 01:56 AM
Got the goals yay :)

pieandcream
11-13-14, 02:05 AM
I don't know how to create a new thread so I'm gonna write my problem here if thats okay?
I am only a level 31 and the past 24hrs I've been making red velvet cake to make more coins. I heard that rvc makes the most money and by leaving the app running you get more customers. So, I tried this and it worked. My only problem is that I had 3 rvc and I had the app running and within 1-2 hrs my counters were cleared and now I have nothing to sell?? I only have 8 stoves and now I have to wait 20+hrs for rvc and sugar cookies. Is this normal?? should I stick to shorter recipes like cinnamon rolls? What is the best recipe to make with 8 ovens and level 31? I'm trying to make coins and gain xp

heya, there is a whole thread dedicated to this :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64688-Profits-and-Strategy
be advised that some posts are old and outdated, so check year of publication :)

(since you only have 8 stoves i would advise you to make some food with high quantities, then go back to rvc. That way you will have stuff to sell once rvc is all gone)

Torkulon
11-13-14, 02:07 AM
Is that supposed to be a humble brag about 8 gems that iOs users don't get? What does it work out to be in real money? $2? Even less if you buy them on sale.

As far as I understand while some players buy a tons of gems most players don't buy them at all. So many many players are thankfull for opportunity to get gems for free.

rita6834
11-13-14, 02:11 AM
Second recipe Apple Fizz is 4 hours - need to serve 12.

What parts does this second appliance need?

jim23cash
11-13-14, 02:36 AM

That's still the first appliance, only 2nd recipe.

3rd recipe is Pumpkin Fizz, 6 hours, need 14 servings.

MrsNinaPuddin
11-13-14, 02:58 AM

Turkey Cupcake
Pumpkin Spice Fizz
Pilgrim Pop

hello i noticed my lovely neighbors have been sending me Pilgrim turkey requests what steps do i have to take to be able to do the new challenge as well? MrsNinaPuddin level 99

rosym47
11-13-14, 03:03 AM
Will give an answer in a new thread called "RVC strategy"

AngelaM_93
11-13-14, 03:09 AM
hello i noticed my lovely neighbors have been sending me Pilgrim turkey requests what steps do i have to take to be able to do the new challenge as well? MrsNinaPuddin level 99

You are probably on android. There is a new version on google play called thanksgiving that you have to download to get the goal, but if you want to get gems you should wait on a goal for downloading.

MrsNinaPuddin
11-13-14, 03:17 AM
You are probably on android. There is a new version on google play called thanksgiving that you have to download to get the goal, but if you want to get gems you should wait on a goal for downloading.

thank you kindly cause i was lost .... hugs

sminisweetsshop
11-13-14, 04:20 AM
I still don't have any goal. Come on TL, wake up! At least some of the staff say something, if there had been some kind of problems or anything, but you have to justify yourself!

sminisweetsshop
11-13-14, 04:23 AM
I read now that we had to download the Thankgiving version, but i've never been adviced... I don't like it at all, you should have put advices on the wall as always.

minidemon88
11-13-14, 04:29 AM
Wow, this thread went so fast that I can't even find some information about the goals! It just seem like we're having a goals competition between ios & android players. People are rushing to complete the goals asap. As if the goals will expire in a few days time. :rolleyes: I saw someone mentioned that it's unfair how ios players got to start the goals early but android players couldn't because they didn't receive the goals. Sorry, but I've to disagree with your comment. It's not our fault that we're able to start the goals early. The fault lies on TL sides instead. Sometime mistake/glitch do happen, so just be patience and wait awhile. I'm sure they will notice the issues and fix it for us asap. :)

AngelaM_93
11-13-14, 05:13 AM
I just saw this at a nbrs bakery:

2nd oven: 5 fuse, 5 red leaf gear, 5 turkey decor, 5 pilgrim turkey

PepperWoo
11-13-14, 05:17 AM

Sorry, I have not reached the second oven yet. XD

PepperWoo
11-13-14, 05:21 AM

I saw this at my neighbor too, but woah is this for real?? Red Leaf Gear and Pilgrim Turkey again?? It's not as if we have an abundance of it already! Cmon TL why would you do this :mad:

tatermaters
11-13-14, 05:21 AM
Could someone please tell me how to get the new goals and appliances? I have the decor but no goals or appliances

PepperWoo
11-13-14, 05:23 AM
Could someone please tell me how to get the new goals and appliances? I have the decor but no goals or appliances

Download the new Thanksgiving version at the Play Store.

AngelaM_93
11-13-14, 05:29 AM
I saw this at my neighbor too, but woah is this for real?? Red Leaf Gear and Pilgrim Turkey again?? It's not as if we have an abundance of it already! Cmon TL why would you do this :mad:

That was my reaction too. Building these ovens is going to be a loooong proces. Especialy for players like me who like to build 6 or more of each. With everything that happend about goals not showing and now ridiculous parts I went from loving these goals to hating them. :(

andromedablack
11-13-14, 05:29 AM
Wow, 24 pages of drama and panic just because we Android players obviously had to wait some hours to get a new edition and get the goals...Personally I'll download the new edition only when I'll get the goal to do so,and I'm sure I'll still have enough time to complete the goals.
There are other games like Fashion Story which hadn't any new goals since last summer although we're begging for new goals, so just be thankful that TL releashes new goals for Bakery EVERY MONTH!
Cheers.

rita6834
11-13-14, 05:48 AM

thank you very much

rita6834
11-13-14, 05:48 AM
Sorry, I have not reached the second oven yet. XD

Thank you for replying

detroithey6
11-13-14, 06:10 AM
i hope everything gets fixed soon, i don't see a new version of bakery story thanksgiving in the play store, i can download the old verson 2012 but it doesnt update with goals. I just seen new tables,chairs etc but no new ovens..

flechesbleues
11-13-14, 06:41 AM

One of my neighbours says that the next oven (though she calls it a turkey oven, rather than a fall oven) needs: 6 purple knobs (?), 4 metal sheets, 4 paints and 6 black kettles.
Now I'm confused! :confused:

edit: I see here: http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_applparts_list that there is another (expired) oven called a turkey oven, but that required different parts...

PepperWoo
11-13-14, 06:48 AM
That was my reaction too. Building these ovens is going to be a loooong proces. Especialy for players like me who like to build 6 or more of each. With everything that happend about goals not showing and now ridiculous parts I went from loving these goals to hating them. :(

It's really ridiculous.. plus they deleted those parts in the gifts section so we couldn't have stockpiled them earlier even if we wanted to. And now they make BOTH goal ovens need those parts?! Ugh.

One of my neighbours says that the next oven (though she calls it a turkey oven, rather than a fall oven) needs: 6 purple knobs (?), 4 metal sheets, 4 paints and 6 black kettles.

edit: I see here: http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_applparts_list that there is another (expired) oven called a turkey oven, but that required different parts...

The parts you mentioned are for the Turkey Cooker on Restaurant Story.. not here in BS. :)

CookieMonster729
11-13-14, 07:47 AM
I still have not gotten the update but I am sure looking forward to it. My gifts were all the same today so I know my neighbors have gotten it. I love the colors! Fall is my favorite in BS between all the Halloween decor and the pretty fall colors. This looks great. :)

Sb1957
11-13-14, 08:01 AM
If you wait till next week maybe, the update will come. The name is BS Thanksgiving of course, but do not download now from playstore if you want to get free gems. Have paitience and wait, Android players alllllllways have to wait.

Sb1957
11-13-14, 08:03 AM
Please send update for android players!!! We don't want to wait 15 days to get the update with the free gems!!! We don't want to download from playstore and loss the free gems!! Send update asap!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/b5ad56c260d6336e38e8318be50ae7d3/tumblr_inline_newcxvq8rg1qm7yoc.png
splash some fall colors onto your walls and floors for autumn! Bring nature indoors to set a warm atmosphere. Decorate your shop with the fall trees wallpaper for the ultimate harvest utopia in bakery story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!

turkey cupcake
pumpkin spice fizz
pilgrim pop

Nelvette
11-13-14, 08:13 AM
Please send update for android players!!! We don't want to wait 15 days to get the update with the free gems!!! We don't want to download from playstore and loss the free gems!! Send update asap!!!

New Bakery Thanksgiving version is now available to download from google play!

Nelvette
11-13-14, 08:18 AM
I am an android player. New Bakery Thanksgiving version is available for us. I don't understand what the problem is.

xxxe
11-13-14, 08:33 AM
Android may have to wait for updates every once and awhile but you guys also have access to older versions that I would love to be able to get. And on top of it, every time there is a new version you get free gems to download it. I gues the grass is always greener on the other side lol

peabug06
11-13-14, 08:43 AM
I play Bakery Story using my Droid S5; I have not gotten the new challenges yet! I logged on using a friend's IPad, and my bakery was there, along with the challenge. So I began the challenge from there (I didn't get any credit for the tiles, wallpaper, and windows I'd bought from my Droid). I then bought 4 of the new fountains (2 are up and running;two are still in the box), but the challenge is will saying I need to 1) buy a fountain and 2) serve 20 drinks, even though I have already served one! What's going on??? I am VERY frustrated!

kimandamelia
11-13-14, 08:47 AM
Wow, 24 pages of drama and panic just because we Android players obviously had to wait some hours to get a new edition and get the goals...Personally I'll download the new edition only when I'll get the goal to do so,and I'm sure I'll still have enough time to complete the goals.
There are other games like Fashion Story which hadn't any new goals since last summer although we're begging for new goals, so just be thankful that TL releashes new goals for Bakery EVERY MONTH!
Cheers.

Couldn't agree more! With Black Friday sales coming up, I'll wait for the 8 gems I get on here as well as RS, I also get 40 gold on Dragon! Worth the wait to me. Page after page of the same question boggles me as well asking how do you get the goals!? Read all of these comments! Download the new version! This topic would be cut in half if everyone read the comments before posting! Sorry, that sounded mean....

Nelvette
11-13-14, 09:00 AM
I play Bakery Story using my Droid S5; I have not gotten the new challenges yet! I logged on using a friend's IPad, and my bakery was there, along with the challenge. So I began the challenge from there (I didn't get any credit for the tiles, wallpaper, and windows I'd bought from my Droid). I then bought 4 of the new fountains (2 are up and running;two are still in the box), but the challenge is will saying I need to 1) buy a fountain and 2) serve 20 drinks, even though I have already served one! What's going on??? I am VERY frustrated!

Did you downloaded the new Thanksgiving version? is available at the Google store.

pipipooh1977
11-13-14, 09:11 AM
People......if you type in "Thanksgiving Bakery Story" in the Google Play Store it will come up! I tried typing Bakery Story Thanksgiving but it didn't show, only when I typed Thanksgiving first then Bakery Story it showed up.

Marmalademuffin
11-13-14, 09:24 AM
The parts list with the purple knob are for the Resaurant story second stove.

CookieMonster729
11-13-14, 09:25 AM
Before I even downloaded the new Thanksgiving edition my gifts were full of the turkey part. A lot of folks are freaking out about nothing. just saying. I was able to gift the turkey in return even before I got the new edition as well. Maybe have another look? Get off of here and go check it out? I was able to build three right away and my fourth should not take long and my gifts are not even maxed out yet, deep breath folks, its gonna be alright. :)