PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

moreevilpapa
11-27-13, 05:21 PM
I have 79/10/16 for requirements and currently have 66/7/9 of those. All seems fine for the last two, but I've not received a copper bolt in two days. It seems like the ods of that are really small. I've removed everything from the iPad memory and restarted. I also deleted the game and reinstalled from the cloud. No change. I hate to miss making the goal because the game is stuck or something.

Anyone know how to get things working again or what might be happening?

sabrinainde
11-27-13, 05:26 PM
wow, a WHOLE six hours? :rolleyes: I'm not trying to be a jerk, but seriously? That's hardly going to make up for the fact that I have gotten one bolt in a day and a half. Prior to that, elite leeks were working FINE. So something has obviously changed and I'm not buying the "nothing changed" spiel.

I'm a player that does buy gold because I don't mind supporting a game that I play and enjoy, but I'm starting to seriously reconsider doing so in the future.

11-27-13, 05:31 PM
Bravo TL for giving us the 6 hours, it's probably not for us "cheap and frugal" players who don't spend a ton of money on gold. I get it, you need to generate revenue and the 6 hours gives the company more time to make money off those who consistently buy gold. I'm not bitter, but at least I know that I can stop focusing on these events and move on.

deucedeuce22
11-27-13, 05:52 PM
I went from being comfortably ahead of the goal, to having very little chance of getting either dragon. Doing 8 hour plants has netted me 3 bolts in 2 days, where I was getting 3 per 6 farms before their server fix. I've also only gotten one chain from my last 6 eggs. I have yet to get a 2nd chain from a dragon I had already gotten one from, ie multiple fruitfuls, corals...after the first chain, any other similar egg has failed.

I was already frustrated from being *****ed out of the Paladin dragon when I ran into the round reset bug, but this is ridiculous. I'm sure the game will find a way to keep me from getting my last 20 maces for Black Knight.

darla1123
11-27-13, 06:18 PM
This is getting to be ridiculous. I got 1 drop for harvesting and 1 drop from questing since yesterday. I got nothing from hatching dragons, and have hatched at least 4. I don't understand what changed. Before yesterday I was getting at least 3 drops from harvesting at a time. Also at least every other egg would give me something. Now nothing.

ascherb
11-27-13, 06:29 PM
0 drops from 6 farms, after waiting 8 hours. Something seems to have changed. Got nothing from a hatch earlier today as well. At least the quest is working... Ugh. Little to no hope of getting even 1 of the 2 at this point...

AzHadz
11-27-13, 06:37 PM
0 drops from 6 farms, after waiting 8 hours. Something seems to have changed. Got nothing from a hatch earlier today as well. At least the quest is working... Ugh. Little to no hope of getting even 1 of the 2 at this point...

Yeah, they're making so it's virtually impossible to achieve without using gold...that's how it seems anyway :(

jptheripper
11-27-13, 06:39 PM
i dont get chains until placing in the habitat

midnightmeerkat
11-27-13, 06:40 PM
I just harvested my 20 hour pears and received 10 bolts!!

I am having much better drops from my game that has the lesser requirements.

My Totals are:-

Harvest 34/79 and 50/71
Quest. 7/10 and 7/10
Hatch. 14/16 and 12/13

Since there is a chance of getting 2 bolts from the pears I think I will only plant those now .... I was doing 3 farms of leeks and 3 of pears before.

AzHadz
11-27-13, 06:48 PM
I just harvested my 20 hour pears and received 10 bolts!!

I am having much better drops from my game that has the lesser requirements.

My Totals are:-

Harvest 34/79 and 50/71
Quest. 7/10 and 7/10
Hatch. 14/16 and 12/13

Since there is a chance of getting 2 bolts from the pears I think I will only plant those now .... I was doing 3 farms of leeks and 3 of pears before.

Mine are

Bolts: 26/79
Quest: 7/10
Chain: 6/16 (some long fails trying for Chrome :( )

mommeeof4
11-27-13, 06:49 PM
I have not received any rewards today for hatching eggs or for any of my 5 or 8 hour plants, nor my 2 eggs being hatched. One egg was 20 hours the other was 10....

kms899
11-27-13, 06:59 PM
same here not getting anything for the past 2 days, it seems like the game is giving nothing out.

metsfreek
11-27-13, 07:42 PM
I can't get bolts or chains at all from Diamondates and Raven fails. Only gears! Woo

pribakes
11-27-13, 07:46 PM
same here not getting anything for the past 2 days, it seems like the game is giving nothing out.

Feel your pain, same here.

TL WHAT DID YOU DO ???? THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING !!!!

dwb69
11-27-13, 08:18 PM
Scallywag pears work if you spend gold .. Or, you may as we'll buy them .. No thanks, I will skip this and go back to breeding fruitful (is 8 up in a row random?)

freshfunin2008
11-27-13, 08:23 PM
All you can do is stop giving them money if they are not willing to make the game work properly.

justinbieber4444
11-27-13, 08:28 PM
Feel your pain, same here.

TL WHAT DID YOU DO ???? THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING !!!!

Same Here! Not a single drop from plantings in the last 24 hours. This PLUS an accidental 700 gold loss because of a game lag while I was clearing a patch of forest. Yeah, I've about had it with TL

DragonRA7
11-27-13, 08:35 PM
Yep at first this was working then the last 2 days nothing at all! What a scam

Sumercarefree
11-27-13, 08:36 PM
I will need at least an extra day I think. Harvest is a Big Worry.

Let me see where I stand as of now:
Today Yesterday
Harvest: 36/71(50%) 30/71 (42%)
Quest: 6/10 (60%) 4/10 (40%)
Hatch: 8/13 (61%) 6/13 (46%)

Days left: 4 days 19 hrs ( 5 days 15 hours )

Sumercarefree
11-27-13, 08:39 PM
Same Here! Not a single drop from plantings in the last 24 hours. This PLUS an accidental 700 gold loss because of a game lag while I was clearing a patch of forest. Yeah, I've about had it with TL

Got nothing from 8 hrs planting, so much time wasted !
Lucky the 20 hrs worked ! But still short !

Kami365
11-27-13, 08:57 PM
Here is my Summoning equations so far,

4 Days 20 Hrs 04 mins left.

Harvest 24/79 ( Not get any part from last 3 times x 6 farm x diamondates )
Quest 6/10
Hatch 8/16 ( NO chain from two Coral, water ,Light, Deep )

I'm not gonna make it,quite difficult for my island so far, I'm trying tho,Good Luck everyone for the Summoning.

dwb69
11-27-13, 09:05 PM
They have done something .. No longer send out an air dragon, it's a fire. Please tell me it's fixed!

Sumercarefree
11-27-13, 09:13 PM
They have done something .. No longer send out an air dragon, it's a fire. Please tell me it's fixed!

We send out an Air, but the picture is a Fire Dragon .

hskonk
11-27-13, 09:27 PM
I have been playing under 2 accounts on my phone and my iPad and had been getting bolts fairly regularly by just planting firapples during the day and Eliteleeks at night. Since about 6 pm last night I haven't received a single bolt on either account. This is so frustrating. I managed to get both of the halloween dragons using this method and now there's no way I'll get these new ones.

freshfunin2008
11-27-13, 09:30 PM
What is the point of having a moderator if they don't pass issues on to the tech team. This has been going on since Monday ever since the servers went down. There is no excuse for the 2/3's of the summoning not to work. The only thing that has worked for me since the outage is the quest. Nothing else is working. Thanks TL for nothing.

Sylvrthrne
11-27-13, 09:33 PM
Ok, I just harvested some more diamond dates, no bolts. I have harvested elite leeks, diamond dates, and pumpwings in the past 36 hours, about 5-6 crops total, and have had zero bolts show.

I have 35 bolts to date. Also, i have 14/16 chains, and 8/10 from quests. Prior to the past 36 hours, you can see my drop rate was good, and I was well on my way to get these two dragons. Now, this is not possible, even if I planted scaly pears and had 6/6 bolts from here on out.

cquinn32
11-27-13, 09:38 PM

I too just sent out my fire dragon instead of air dragon on the quest?

aceblade
11-27-13, 09:42 PM
Harvesting bolts today was TERRIBLE!!
What the heck happened??
Two batches of 8hour crops and 1 batch of 5 hour and I only received TWO BOLTS!?
What in the world...?

buttabdullah99
11-27-13, 09:53 PM
Yay :):):) just got my magnatic dragon so happy :):):) it's in the nest 10 hrs hatching time

buttabdullah99
11-27-13, 09:56 PM
I have
Quest 7/10
Hatching 11/13
Farms 54/71
Total 73 :):):)

Sumercarefree
11-27-13, 10:00 PM
Yay :):):) just got my magnatic dragon so happy :):):) it's in the nest 10 hrs hatching time

Congrats Abdullah. I'm struggling !

Kami365
11-27-13, 10:01 PM
I have
Quest 7/10
Hatching 11/13
Farms 54/71
Total 73 :):):)

Congrats!! buttabdullah,.nice job.

Sumercarefree
11-27-13, 10:01 PM
What the heck happened??
Two batches of 8hour crops and 1 batch of 5 hour and I only received TWO BOLTS!?
What in the world...?

As far as my farm is concerned:

5 hrs give nothing
8 hrs sometimes.
20 hrs yes.

gdmcrjunkie
11-27-13, 10:19 PM
What the heck happened??
What in the world...?

Well, two is better than what I got - nothing.

midnightmeerkat
11-27-13, 10:45 PM
We send out an Air, but the picture is a Fire Dragon .

For mine it was 1 of my fire dragons that got sent

mjauuuu
11-27-13, 11:19 PM
Ever since hose connection issues was resolved, the drop rate from harvests have drastically been lowered. I got a total of 2(!) bolts yesterday after harvesting from 6 of my farms twice. That's totally unacceptable. How is one supposed to finish this summoning with terrible drop rates like these?! And to top things off, many of us couldn't play for 2 days straight:mad:

Sumercarefree
11-27-13, 11:24 PM
For mine it was 1 of my fire dragons that got sent

Youre lucky. I had to breed an Air dragon so that I could send it out.

midnightmeerkat
11-27-13, 11:51 PM
Youre lucky. I had to breed an Air dragon so that I could send it out.

Up til today it has been an air dragon needed for the metal bits but for some reason it's changed to a fire dragon

carlosprie
11-27-13, 11:53 PM
No chains from firestorm nor wild ( I hadnt got it with paladin, emerald, two mist, two life..) frustrating. I sped one mist but it didnt work either

kutty4
11-28-13, 12:01 AM
Another round of 8 hr crops, and 0 drops. So 0 all day in 3 batches of 8 hr crops (18 harvests). And nothing for wizard or deep egg.

R081Nchan
11-28-13, 12:05 AM
Today not getting any bolt from my diamondates farms x 6, n I try for the 8 hours farms too n 0 bolts.

ProjectDragon
11-28-13, 12:22 AM
I've also had the same problems. Zero bolts for 6 eight hour harvests from 6 farms of diamond dates. Zero chains for 5 hatched eggs. It all started during the connection issues and hasn't stopped since...something is seriously wrong. Even TL wouldn't make it THIS impossible...would they?!

hewags
11-28-13, 12:30 AM
Same here with no bolts for 24 hours. So angry I went and left a one star rating for the game.

krisypie1
11-28-13, 12:34 AM
Same here In have not had any bolts for 24 hours. This is very irritating.

elwood99
11-28-13, 12:35 AM
Ok guys i was among the 1st to complain about the ZERO dropsfor the past 2 days. Anyway, i just got 6bolts from 6 scalypears. So dont plant anything else scalypears are the way to go.

moseyo
11-28-13, 12:40 AM
I just finished my second day with zero bolts after getting 40 through the first three days. That is not a coincidence or just bad luck. And that is with using gold to speed up. I have been using diamond dates. I will switch to scaly pears but don't have much hope at this point. There is definately a game error, the numbers don't lie! It seems like there are enough people having this issue that TL would do something about it. This is a real issue, not just unwarranted comlplaints. Help!

ProjectDragon
11-28-13, 12:49 AM
I just finished my second day with zero bolts after getting 40 through the first three days. That is not a coincidence or just bad luck. And that is with using gold to speed up. I have been using diamond dates. I will switch to scaly pears but don't have much hope at this point. There is definately a game error, the numbers don't lie! It seems like there are enough people having this issue that TL would do something about it. This is a real issue, not just unwarranted comlplaints. Help!

Exactly my thoughts! If enough people complain about the same issue they have to address it! The numbers DON'T lie. Help us TL!

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 01:08 AM
Just finished my sixth or was it my seventh round of 6 DD crops and no bolts. I hatched a few eggs and no chains. I am only getting gears from quests since the crash almost 72 hours ago. Like others I am now getting the Fire dragon instead of the Air dragon for quests for gears. TL has been made aware of this issue but the moderators choose not to pass it along to the tech team since the game is working fine for them. We all know if it is working for the MOD's then there is no problem in their eyes. This online gaming company must have the worse customer support of any online gaming company ever. The MOD's are in denial. The drop rate for chains and bolts has dropped to zero for many since the outage. We have lost 3 full days of progress and the last post I saw from a MOD stated everything is fine and the drop rate has not changed. NOT TRUE!!! I can't remember the last time a summoning went off with an issue or problem. For those who are not having issues.... consider yourself lucky. I truly do not expect TL to resolve this. They have had plenty of time to fix but they choose not to. Get your hands out of my pockets!! I will not be giving you any money anytime soon.

kutty4
11-28-13, 01:32 AM
Now quest needs fire dragon instead of air? Strange.

Anyuszko
11-28-13, 01:40 AM

At the very first day I was using diamonddates and got zero leaves from 4x6 harvest. Then I switched to the 20 hrs one as some of ppl adviced. Seems that 20hrs are the only good plants (usually get 6-7 from 6harvest). Now I use 1x8 hrs and 2x20 hrs ones (that is 48 hrs, thats what I do each 2 days)

best_brawler
11-28-13, 02:04 AM
Last two or three days i got no Single bolt anymore...thats just ridiculous. They lowered the chances in Hope we would buy the Last ones. Team Lava you wont get One Gold from me!

weewifey
11-28-13, 02:12 AM

Yes I just noticed this too. Very p***ed of with this as my fire dragon is needing healed. Dirty trick teamlava..?

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 02:18 AM
Its been almost 72 hours and no bolts or chains since crash. This boils down to poor customer service and TL not caring.

Amicello
11-28-13, 02:22 AM
I havent got a single bolt from harvesting food the past 2 days. Is there another update required???

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 02:25 AM
I havent got a single bolt from harvesting food the past 2 days. Is there another update required???

Game has been broke for over 72 hours and TL won't fix it. What a scam!!

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 02:29 AM
Fix the game for those with issues since crash. Add more habitats or stop adding dragons. Listen to your customers. Thanks

sister2bebe
11-28-13, 02:29 AM
Me too, very questionable? And I haven't had but 2-3 bolt drops since I planted scalypears two days ago? Seems that DS is changing the rules of the game, mid-game. Most would consider this *****ing in order to gain profit. In most countries and states, this would be considered illegal.

jus7_me89
11-28-13, 03:14 AM
i DID NOT get a chain from hatching dragons in the last 2 days. I got 2 chromes, 1 rainbow and 1 mist. NOTHING ! really??? also the drops from farms got lesser in the last couple of days ! it only works with the 20h crops.

Harvest food: 52/71
Complete the quest: 7/10
Hatch dragons: 10/13

buttabdullah99
11-28-13, 03:20 AM
Congrats Abdullah. I'm struggling !
Hi Sumer thank u very much hope u get urs too

sunkalito
11-28-13, 03:22 AM
Me too, very questionable? And I haven't had but 2-3 bolt drops since I planted scalypears two days ago? Seems that DS is changing the rules of the game, mid-game. Most would consider this *****ing in order to gain profit. In most countries and states, this would be considered illegal.
The fire dragon on the quest nearly made me doubt my sanity!! What the heck?? And I only got ONE piece yesterday and like 2 2 the day before. Unless they increase the drop rates or extend the timer to compensate for this glitch, I don't see how they'll shake off this bad vibe coming from their side.

islander53
11-28-13, 03:40 AM
Hi all, I'm on iOS at v1.7.4 and things are no better keeps crashing when navigating the game. Havesting is a bad joke and needs scrapping or fixing quick and extending. I have a recent glitche where the daily bonus dropped to like nearly nothing for a few days but that is now back up again. The Ice Age baoolon has moved down to bottom left area good thing but the travel button is a pain and has grabbed gold when not intended by me due to the sluggish nature of 550+MB game. Come on TL sort this mess out before we all leave in our droves!

MakJulos
11-28-13, 04:23 AM
All you can do is stop giving them money if they are not willing to make the game work properly.

No ofc you shouldn't put extra money in their pockets when they're only degrading the game, making it difficult to play this free game without paying real money - when things work smoothly, when you enjoy a fair game and can achieve things through spending time and dedication, that's when game developers deserve rewarding.

igames4me
11-28-13, 04:45 AM
Yeah yesterday I got no drops since 6:30 pm eastern time tuesday( when connection issues were fixed )

So yesterday after reading posts decided to plant scaly pears and just harvested and got 6 so that means ill be short if I only get 6 a day

Sold eggs straight off nest seems to give chain

But definitely I'm not buying that no changes were made to drops (sorry ponyroar)

Before this change we were posting our results here in this thread but now you don't see that because we have no results to report only problems to report

Pls check again

igames4me
11-28-13, 04:48 AM
Oh I forgot kooky how are your drops?

ShyZAMM
11-28-13, 05:02 AM
Getting no drops from diamond dates for about 24/36hrs? No Drops from hatching Dragons :(
Only gears from quests drops.

:((((((((

lorentw
11-28-13, 05:18 AM
I sent my air dragon out at 1 am when we got in, it's now 6 am I check, it's sitting on its habitat. I go to send it again now it asks for a fire dragon? What gives? Not only did I lose 5 hours of quest but I had to send my epic fire out for this. I had a baby air I hatched just for this but no room for a baby fire. I think I may make it but will they actually give it when your done?
On the food drops; I only get 1 for each 20 hour crop, I tried the diamond dates 3 different farms. Nothing on those.

ascherb
11-28-13, 05:23 AM
Did the 8 hour food again overnight, and got nothing this morning. Trying the 20 hour food now. Something has changed, and I don't think it's for the better... Right now on my IPad, only the quest seems to be working, nothing else, which makes it an impossible challenge. Time to go back to regular play.

On bright side I have a 9 hour turkey dragon coming finally, after lots of firestorm and life fails, with eagle and fairy :)

igames4me
11-28-13, 05:30 AM
at this point i am good if i only get magnetic.. dont really like steampunk

BlueCanary
11-28-13, 06:26 AM
I wasn't getting anything since the game's downtime fix, so I rotated my farms to face down and I've gotten 3/6 for the last two rounds, one dates and one leeks. So maybe that bug has reared its head again?

Thasia
11-28-13, 06:32 AM
Last two or three days i got no Single bolt anymore...thats just ridiculous. They lowered the chances in Hope we would buy the Last ones. Team Lava you wont get One Gold from me!

Me too!!!

Leire22
11-28-13, 06:58 AM
Well this feature us all wrong made, I dont collect anymore, as it does not work. It us quiet stupid, even funny to me. I wont make my day bad for such small not important part of one games i play

Leire22
11-28-13, 06:58 AM
Sorry for typos - shoud be ..... is all wrong made...

vanessa0914
11-28-13, 07:09 AM
me too! is it something wrong of the game??? i can't collect any screw in this 2 days

kooky panda
11-28-13, 07:11 AM
Collected from 12 farms?.. 0 bolts.. I have no words:(

I am also checking on why the quest now has changed from the air to fire dragon.

AzHadz
11-28-13, 07:12 AM

I am also checking on why the quest now has changed from the air to fire dragon.

I collected 6 bolts from 6 farms this morning from a Scally Pears planting. But it worries me that the quest changed to a fire dragon. I sent it out this morning but I will be pretty upset if it doesn't come back with a cog/gear just because it's the wrong dragon!

trikala79
11-28-13, 07:18 AM
I collected 6 bolts from 6 farms....had planted that 20hrs food yesterday,cause the other food I didn't get anything...
So I'm planting only 20 hrs food from now on.

I think they changed it from air dragon to fire dragon because the air dragon is needed for the new Hanukkah dragon...

igames4me
11-28-13, 07:18 AM
Thanks kooky for your update.... I know it's thanksgiving but they could have fixed it yesterday but they didn't so they better fix it today

Because if not fixed by Friday there sales for blackfriday are not going to look good

cquinn32
11-28-13, 07:30 AM
Another round of diamondates yields nothing, haven't recieved a bolt in three days now lol.
Happy thanksgiving everyone!!

jim23cash
11-28-13, 07:31 AM
Yesterday I was getting no bolt for anything except scaleypears, which were only giving 1 per farm.
I force closed the game and restarted it after midnight last night.
I just harvested 3 scaleypears and got 5 bolts. My fire just came back w last gear I needed. Magnetic is sitting on nest now. If Scaleypears keep giving 1-2 from now on, I might make it.
Now my biggest problem is that I'm maxed out on habitats, with nothing for these two metals.

belbar22
11-28-13, 07:34 AM
This morning I collected 6 bolts from 6 x scallypears, 1 chain from hatching a rainbow and 1 from selling a water. This is the first time in 2 days that I have got anything from hatching and the drop rate from scallypears is gradually reducing.

My current status is:

39/71
6/10 - quest due to come back in a couple of hours
9/13

Total 54/94

Time left 4 days 9 hours 27 minutes

It is impossible to collect enough chains from scallypears in the time left and yet people are getting nothing from 5 and 8 hour crops.

Like everyone else, I believe the summoning should give you a reasonable chance of achieving the goal yet with the current drop rates that is not the case.

Please acknowledge that there is a problem and sort it out please TL

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 07:58 AM
Oh I forgot kooky how are your drops?

She is a moderator of course her drops are good just like they are for @ponyroar. This is the only company that I know of that doesn't listen to their customers when they report issues. It has been over 72 hours and no bolts and no chains for anything started after the servers crashed what is it now Monday morning when that occurred and not that it matters but I see no sign on my game that we got six more hours of play time. Is it only me?????

TL is not only patting themselves on their back but with their free hand it is in my pocket trying to get money / gold from me. Shame on you TL shame on you.

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 08:03 AM

If the Fire brings back the silver gear that is the least of your worries..... you have a game that malfunctioned for many hours three plus days ago and reports came in almost immediately that there was an issue and you have not done anything about it. I would worry more about that. Something smells here and it isn't the turkey. Worst customer support experience for any online gaming company in recent history. Shame on you and shame on the MOD's for not reporting the issue day 1 to the tech team to fix.

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 08:05 AM
Thanks kooky for your update.... I know it's thanksgiving but they could have fixed it yesterday but they didn't so they better fix it today

Because if not fixed by Friday there sales for blackfriday are not going to look good

Sales?????? I would not spend a dime until they explained why they don't take reports of errors / bugs seriously. I have had a broke game as many others has had for over 75 hours and this is the first time I am hearing Kooky say she is looking into it.

kooky panda
11-28-13, 08:10 AM
She is a moderator of course her drops are good just like they are for @ponyroar. This is the only company that I know of that doesn't listen to their customers when they report issues. It has been over 72 hours and no bolts and no chains for anything started after the servers crashed what is it now Monday morning when that occurred and not that it matters but I see no sign on my game that we got six more hours of play time. Is it only me?????

TL is not only patting themselves on their back but with their free hand it is in my pocket trying to get money / gold from me. Shame on you TL shame on you.

To clarify, Ponyroar is Team Lava Staff (community manager), I am a player moderator and not TL staff, so I play the same games as all of you guys.
As I posted, I also am not getting the same drops as I did before.

I am not sure why they are not seeing a decrease, but we are so I have sent an update to the community managers that we are all still not getting the drops.

Also, the community managers have reported this over to the team.

If the Fire brings back the silver gear that is the least of your worries..... you have a game that malfunctioned for many hours three plus days ago and reports came in almost immediately that there was an issue and you have not done anything about it. I would worry more about that. Something smells here and it isn't the turkey. Worst customer support experience for any online gaming company in recent history. Shame on you and shame on the MOD's for not reporting the issue day 1 to the tech team to fix.

kooky panda
11-28-13, 08:14 AM
Sales?????? I would not spend a dime until they explained why they don't take reports of errors / bugs seriously. I have had a broke game as many others has had for over 75 hours and this is the first time I am hearing Kooky say she is looking into it.

I did report this over 2 days ago.

Well I have been pretty lucky with my crops but this last batch I only 1. I will go ahead and flag this over to have them check this out.

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 08:20 AM
I did report this over 2 days ago.

Thanks for the explanation but I still must state worst customer service / support for online gaming ever.

LadyValhal
11-28-13, 08:32 AM
My bolt drops from farms has dropped to zero :(
I play on two accounts and it is The same on both.
I have done The same plantings as I have done from The summoning started.
Before I always Got a few bolts from The 8 hours but Now it has dropped to nothing.
Not fun ..... Not fun at all :(

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 08:53 AM
The team has extended the Dragon Summoning timer by 6 hours!

No changes were made to the drops. I also tested them in-game myself and can verify they're working properly. :)

Don't know what you tested but your game has been broke since major crash over 72 hours ago. Check again!!!!!

mjauuuu
11-28-13, 09:00 AM
Don't know what you tested but your game has been broke since major crash over 72 hours ago. Check again!!!!!

Yeah, definitely not fixed. It's so frustrating! This game for sure isn't worth my time OR my money at this point. I can only agree with what you said earlier. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE BY FAR! TL is acting like there is nothing wrong whatsoever.:mad: and really?? Extended the summoning with 6 hours?? We missed 2(!) days bcuz of the internet issues!!

wildhearts20
11-28-13, 09:13 AM
Still not getting chains, and extending the time by only 6 hours is a little insulting. At least the gave us a few more days with the other summonings when they weren't working right. Come on TL get it together!

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 09:14 AM
So after 8 DD crops a total of 48 farms harvested still no bolts and no chains for hatching many eggs I will try the 20 hour pears. At this rate, I calculate that I need this first batch of pears to bring in 80 / 20; 4 x 6; at least 24 bolts just to cover lost time. I doubt that will happen. So is Pony off today. I am waiting for her words of wisdom on this disaster.

creolepraline
11-28-13, 09:14 AM
Six hours is nothing. I agree. That's just six crops of dates. They've been giving nothing for the past couple of days. Dweebs.

suncloud70
11-28-13, 09:30 AM
It has been 3 days since I've received anything from crops and hatching.... 3 DAYS!!!!!!

belbar22
11-28-13, 09:35 AM
I know everybody is frustrated. I am too. However it would be nice if people remembered that Kooky does what she does on a volunteer basis and she does not get paid. There is no need to be rude to her, it is not her fault, if TL do not respond to her.

sunkalito
11-28-13, 09:38 AM
The team has extended the Dragon Summoning timer by 6 hours!

No changes were made to the drops. I also tested them in-game myself and can verify they're working properly. :)

A whopping 6 hours huh?
That'll make up for the fact that I haven't gotten anything in two days.
How about giving us all an actual outline of the requirements for rewards?
Agreed!! besides, I don't know what you tested Pony, but I just got ZERO bolts for six eliteleeks. AGAIN. I haven't collected more than 3 pieces in 2 days and it's diriving me insane!!

Amicello
11-28-13, 09:50 AM
By the way.. does anybody experience problems with Battle Arena ? I'm fighting against a lv. 12 light dragon every hour since 2 days and this guy is ****ing my mistmoth, wizard, headless over and over. Theoretically those dragons should have winning chances of 50-60% but loosing 15 battles in a row seems to be way agaist the Gaussian distribution. Randomizer problems ?

Amicello
11-28-13, 09:52 AM
Same here... I get chains and quest rewards but no (NO, zero, not a single) bolts

MakJulos
11-28-13, 10:22 AM
I know everybody is frustrated. I am too. However it would be nice if people remembered that Kooky does what she does on a volunteer basis and she does not get paid. There is no need to be rude to her, it is not her fault, if TL do not respond to her.

This is so true, it does seem like Amateur Week at TeamLava, but i imagine moderators on forum are just a link between players and TL, so no use "****ing the messenger", not a nice way of thanking them for trying to help.

As for the summoning it's still a big not-so-funny joke, i'm not really working on it any longer, but i try this and that and would've thought I'd get a bit rewarded by accident lol, but not so much :p

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 10:27 AM
Yes, lets not **** the messenger. It's not like we can E-mail TL support and expect a fast response. Last time I had an issue and I emailed them it took 3 days to get the first response back and that response was just asking for more information. So I know they are over worked and probably under paid so that explains the money grab scenario we frequently see played out in this game.

nic1967
11-28-13, 10:31 AM
I'm getting nothing from hatching & crops either. AND nothing is extended! I still have the same amount of time to complete the summoning as I started out with. I definitely did not have my countdown timer extended by 6hrs. Just let us breed these dragons!!

nic1967
11-28-13, 10:34 AM
Yes, lets not **** the messenger. It's not like we can E-mail TL support and expect a fast response. Last time I had an issue and I emailed them it took 3 days to get the first response back and that response was just asking for more information. So I know they are over worked and probably under paid so that explains the money grab scenario we frequently see played out in this game.

If it weren't for KookyPanda TL wouldn't know about anything we need fixed nor would they try to fix it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! HAPPY THANKSGIVING & THANK YOU KOOKYPANDA!!!

dwb69
11-28-13, 10:34 AM
Yes, I noted the same, since the crash Battles seem so much harder -
And Gold quests return 1500 Silver as well, no variance, same every time (i do gold/cog alternatively to fill in 24 hr day)

By the way.. does anybody experience problems with Battle Arena ? I'm fighting against a lv. 12 light dragon every hour since 2 days and this guy is ****ing my mistmoth, wizard, headless over and over. Theoretically those dragons should have winning chances of 50-60% but loosing 15 battles in a row seems to be way agaist the Gaussian distribution. Randomizer problems ?

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 10:35 AM
excuse my ignorance but if this was reported to the community manager over two days ago.... is there protocol for said community manager to give a status update post or would that appear in a different thread? Just curious. To me, no news means failure on TL's part. Don't know how they expect to grow a larger following of paying customers when they have a hard time keeping the ones who just like to play for fun and the fact that it should be free.

Thasia
11-28-13, 10:35 AM
Another thing that is not fair are the values ​​that Summoning. Some players have to collect 76 items in total, and in my game I have to collect 94 items. In the 10 days too!

Why the TL does not fix this and make the game fair for all players?

LionsDragons
11-28-13, 10:59 AM
Hey all,

First, you'll notice I haven't posted earlier about this summoning and that's because, until now, it's been working well for me this time around. Based on past summonings, I'm going on the assumption that i've gotten extremely lucky, nothing more.

Anyway, i'm adding my voice to the complaints because today i came by to find out if there was a problem because i haven't getting any bolts in at least two days. Then i looked around and, lo and behold, people are complaining abt exactly the same thing. Better yet, they're being told they're imagining things. Nice.

Wel,, they're not. I haven't gotten. Single bolt in at least to days; not one! And this is a big change for me; very noticeable. As i said, it was bad enough to make me come see if TL was having a problem.

So i have to agree: Pony, i don't know hat you're testing but there has been a major drop in, well, drops. Sorry, but i think getting nothing is a big decrease.

And for the record, adding 6 hours is incredibly insulting. If they don't want to add time then don't. But adding so small an amount is just silly.

LemonadeMouth173
11-28-13, 11:01 AM
Ooo, hold ur horses ppl! Does any of u read ur post again? Seems like a bunch of gang members who att an innocent person on the street . Is just a game not a matter of life and death or something which will decide ur destiny. Gosh, i dont wanna be in kooky or Pony s skin now! Both r ladies :)) so behave urself , please! Btw any of u is IT pro to know exactly how many hrs takes to fix these kind of problems? As i said is only a game not a garbage bag for some real life frustration. Patience is a virtue and common sense something pretty rare these days!!!Nobody forces u to spend ur money here EXCEPT URSELFS!Go and figure who needs to be blamed for this!

Skip2TheEnd
11-28-13, 11:09 AM
Bolt collection is definitely broken for me. 18 8 hour crops and not a single drop. Everything was fine a couple of days ago, therefore either TL has reduced the rate of drops without telling anyone or there is a problem which I hope they are fixing..

aceblade
11-28-13, 11:14 AM
Bolt collection is definitely broken for me.

Same.
I've received no bolts today.
Something's wrong.

astampf9
11-28-13, 11:17 AM
Okay good so were not the only ones. I haven't gotten bolts for 2 days and have made a ton of food, so has my girlfriend. Something is seriously wrong.

aceblade
11-28-13, 11:23 AM
Not receiving anything from eggs either.

buttabdullah99
11-28-13, 11:25 AM
Total 80/94 :):):)

igames4me
11-28-13, 11:27 AM

Glad u are doing so good.... Would you mind telling us the trick?

MakJulos
11-28-13, 12:08 PM
Ooo, hold ur horses ppl! Does any of u read ur post again? Seems like a bunch of gang members who att an innocent person on the street . Is just a game not a matter of life and death or something which will decide ur destiny. Gosh, i dont wanna be in kooky or Pony s skin now! Both r ladies :)) so behave urself , please! Btw any of u is IT pro to know exactly how many hrs takes to fix these kind of problems? As i said is only a game not a garbage bag for some real life frustration. Patience is a virtue and common sense something pretty rare these days!!!Nobody forces u to spend ur money here EXCEPT URSELFS!Go and figure who needs to be blamed for this!

Well, here and there it is goin a bit too far here - if TL has failed creating properly functioning "free" events that most players (and one can only image how many affected players that DON'T complain on forum) cannot finish without using gold then ofc the best response is to just not give them any, and if someone still pays then yes, they have only themselves to blame for accepting and actually rewarding what's going on, very true.

Ofc TL should still be notified about it on forum, and as soon as the developers has taken notice they will as professionals inform the community that they are aware of the problem and are taking action to fix it - if they don't respond or actually sort the problem then yeah, things can become more and more frustrating, and some will show it in a way they might regret when calmed down- nothing to be proud of for sure, but we're only human- somewhat advanced animals... :eek:

dreamydragon02
11-28-13, 12:27 PM
What's going on on the quest summoning? My air dragon to get the materials is gone but the quest still has 4 days. I only have 6 I need 4 more, why was this taken out of my game? Now I can't send my dragons for gear :mad: is anyone else having this problem? Please look into it, thanks.

MakJulos
11-28-13, 12:31 PM
What's going on on the quest summoning? My air dragon to get the materials is gone but the quest still has 4 days. I only have 6 I need 4 more, why was this taken out of my game? Now I can't send my dragons for gear :mad: is anyone else having this problem? Please look into it, thanks.

In my game and many others they switched so that the quest is still available, but one must use a Fire dragon instead now, silly question, but you're not just missing it because you're looking for a yellow dragon?

OlkaDragons
11-28-13, 12:39 PM
What the hell happens?!!! I harvested 6x8-hours crops and received 1 bolt, then 6x8-hours, one more time 6x8-hours and 6x5-hours and receive BIG FAT ZERO!!!
1 bolt in a day and half - I have no words...

Lucifer_II
11-28-13, 12:40 PM

gratz! I think this is the summoning thread and you hvae as much right as any to post your results. good job

trescake16
11-28-13, 12:42 PM
2 days of Harvest and didn't get anything at all not even one bolt. What's going on ?

DragonRA7
11-28-13, 12:55 PM
Come on TL fix this broken feature! Was working now it's not. please fix this!

Amaranta_Moony
11-28-13, 12:56 PM
Just got Magnetic. Now to get 32 more bolts from harvesting. Going to be hard... Hoping for extanding of Summoning so much. :с

trescake16
11-28-13, 12:57 PM
I used to get 3 volts on 6 harvest but now nothing on 32 harvest at all

Anyuszko
11-28-13, 01:48 PM
For 3 or4 times, i got 6-7 bolts from 6 scalypears. Seems that only this 20hrs crop works, no thing else. I think i cant finish quest but should be able to rea h magnetic.

JustKay
11-28-13, 02:32 PM
Yay, I'm over the halfway mark with 58/105!! Down to 667 gold to buy. Am in the clear to finish this off with my current reserve of saved gold.

I get drops from 8 hour crops but I'm starting to wonder whether you are better off with the 20 hours only. Almost finished collecting gears, but my hatch drop rate is sad. With 8 right now, there's no chance of getting all 16

JustKay
11-28-13, 02:37 PM

Are you mixing up your attack choices? the sequence of attacks do matter in some cases. But you are right that those dragons should be knocking off Light pretty easy, assuming they're all lvl 10.

vxh006
11-28-13, 02:51 PM
Will dragon summoning extend a few more days?? Not possible to collect all the parts without having to spend gold... Not fair. Wasn't able to collect any parts from harvest for two days!!!!

aceblade
11-28-13, 02:51 PM
Another batch of Eliteleeks harvested with NO BOLTS.
Would very much like a fix and a summoning timer extension by the amount of days we've all been set back.

pribakes
11-28-13, 03:02 PM
Another thing that is not fair are the values ​​that Summoning. Some players have to collect 76 items in total, and in my game I have to collect 94 items. In the 10 days too!

I have to collect 105, since yesterday I only got 2 bolts, this after 1 day without BE able to play ... I agree Tl should make summoning with same values to everyone!!!!
Im now 46/105, so I guess I would BE able to get neither dragons.... So sad :(
But anyway Happy thanksgiving to everyone !!!!

metsfreek
11-28-13, 04:37 PM
Will dragon summoning extend a few more days?? Not possible to collect all the parts without having to spend gold... Not fair. Wasn't able to collect any parts from harvest for two days!!!!

If TL recognizes an issue, which they should, they've been good with extending timers and deadlines. I'm not too worried but they really need to fix this issue.

kanganova
11-28-13, 04:54 PM
from last 24 hours or so...
5 hour harvests got me nothing....8 hour later 6 harvest got me nothing again...8 hours later 6 harvest got nothing again ...
and i got six hours extra to harvest LOLOLOLOL
btw it still lags, crashes and takes long long time to visit and write...please fix it.

purplestellstar
11-28-13, 05:19 PM
2 days of Harvest and didn't get anything at all not even one bolt. What's going on ?

I have got anything for harvesting food since Monday! But I'm getting stuff ok for hatching eggs. I have checked and I do have the latest update. I'm not a happy caretaker ......sad days.

astraeagrim
11-28-13, 05:38 PM
Same as others. I haven't gotten a single bolt for two days despite constantly harvesting and not a single chain from hatching hybrids. Is something wrong with the summoning?

snuggy95
11-28-13, 05:38 PM
Yeah I haven't been getting parts for food as well since yesterday and because of this we won't get all of the parts until the timer ends. Please fix this problem and extend the timer! It's not fair to us because you want us to waiste our gold!

trescake16
11-28-13, 06:15 PM
I have got anything for harvesting food since Monday! But I'm getting stuff ok for hatching eggs. I have checked and I do have the latest update. I'm not a happy caretaker ......sad days.

Me too. I only got some from hatching and on the journey but on the harvest nothing at all. At first I thought I can finish them getting 2 but now doing my math there's no chance at all.

LionsDragons
11-28-13, 06:29 PM
from last 24 hours or so...
5 hour harvests got me nothing....8 hour later 6 harvest got me nothing again...8 hours later 6 harvest got nothing again ...
and i got six hours extra to harvest LOLOLOLOL
btw it still lags, crashes and takes long long time to visit and write...please fix it.

Exactly. People aren't asking for a handout because they're lazy or impatient. Something has changed and crops aren't dropping bolts. I've gotten nothing for two days from leeks or dates. And this is a big change from prior to that. I'm trying pears now; we'll see how that works out tomorrow.

And people aren't wrong abt the site not working well, either; there's been connection problems for ages now. First it's bad for a whole weekend. Then that's "fixed"' at least for some people. Then it's bad again last weekend and, for me at least, it never recovered.

It's next to impossible to succeed at a summoning when DS keeps throwing you out, and moves very slowly the rest of the time. Add in a newly-broken drop rate for harvests and the whole thing becomes very, very frustrating.

ascherb
11-28-13, 06:41 PM
Hatched a turkey dragon, not considered a common dragon, too, 9 hours to breed and 9 hours to hatch, and got nothing. Previous hatch, got nothing, last food, got nothing. I think it's broken and its time to give up... Unfortunate, but true. Maybe people are too focused on the Friday sales for the game, that they have not had time to find the issue. Don't know, just know from a player perspective it's frustrating... Oh well.

pattypurr
11-28-13, 07:58 PM
I have been harvesting for 2 days nothing! I only have 16 bolts, there's no way I have a chance for one of those dragons!! I also am trying for a raven, keep getting corals to hatch....don't get anything for that either! And with all the time lost with TL being down...might as well give up any Hope on this summoning������������

Lesimony
11-28-13, 07:59 PM
My husband and I have neither one gotten any bolts from harvests for two days now. Have tried 5 and 8 hour, have even rushed a few with gold and still nothing. Quest is still working, and I have gotten a few from hatching, but nothing from food. Have 2 farms planted with pears that will be done tomorrow morning, but I doubt they will drop anything either.

pattypurr
11-28-13, 08:11 PM
I noticed some people are doing rather well with the harvesting, that makes no sense because I've been on vacation this week and have been keeping those farms going constantly...3 diamontes harvested in a row, 15 hrs, nothing! What do I have to do to have a fair chance???? So frustrated!

lorentw
11-28-13, 08:12 PM
I guess I am lucky, I saw early on that 20 hour crops were paying at least 1 bolt{I did try others}, I have just got enough for the magnetic, when my quest returns {tomorrow at 11am central} and I harvest my 6 farms [tomorrow at 4:30 pm central} I should get the steampunk. I will let my current eggs hatch and get these going. I can say I had a lot of help by reading the forum and seeing what was working, so I have all you posters to thank for my first successful quest. I wish I had known about the forum when I first started playing, I am sure I could have completed the halloween quest and won enough battles to get the spirit dragon.

I know I was long winded here, but thanks to all the posters and moderators for their input.

lorentw
11-28-13, 08:13 PM
I guess I am lucky, I saw early on that 20 hour crops were paying at least 1 bolt{I did try others}, I have just got enough for the magnetic, when my quest returns {tomorrow at 11am central} and I harvest my 6 farms [tomorrow at 4:30 pm central} I should get the steampunk. I will let my current eggs hatch and get these going. I can say I had a lot of help by reading the forum and seeing what was working, so I have all you posters to thank for my first successful quest. I wish I had known about the forum when I first started playing, I am sure I could have completed the halloween quest and won enough battles to get the spirit dragon.

I know I was long winded here, but thanks to all the posters and moderators for their input.

of course my OCD about checking this drove everyone crazy :)

dreamydragon02
11-28-13, 08:15 PM
I always plant the 20 hr crops but what's happening with me is that my eggs are not giving me chains :( stupid eggs are duds lol even the 20 hrs ones :( wth is going on?

dreamydragon02
11-28-13, 08:18 PM
So far I have 55/105 I'm really close (NOT) and I have 6/16 chains :( not looking good for me, not at all, I need 9 more days lol

PatriciaM67
11-28-13, 08:46 PM
Well, it's been 3 days since I've gotten any harvest point, I already completed the other 2. I don't know what else to do?

Sumercarefree
11-28-13, 08:47 PM
So far I have 55/105 I'm really close (NOT) and I have 6/16 chains :( not looking good for me, not at all, I need 9 more days lol

Keep trying they may increase the time given since there were some software problems.

Tictoclolo
11-28-13, 08:49 PM
No chains or bolt for me too since few days. I had a chance to get Magnetic Dragon before this problem, but now, I think I'll just have to say it "Bye-Bye"... Not cool! And what about next summoning if issue's not fixed?

Sumercarefree
11-28-13, 08:52 PM

Today
Harvest: 43/71(60%)
Quest: 7/10 (70%)
Hatch: 9/13 (69%)

Main concern is the Harvest. say I get 4 harvests of 6 is 24. I need 28.

Days left: 3 days 20 hrs

Sumercarefree
11-28-13, 08:54 PM
No chains or bolt for me too since few days. I had a chance to get Magnetic Dragon before this problem, but now, I think I'll just have to say it "Bye-Bye"... Not cool! And what about next summoning if issue's not fixed?

Yes TL has software problems in a few other games too. People are complaining.
Dragon is their best game, so they cannot let it down !

Sumercarefree
11-28-13, 08:56 PM
I noticed some people are doing rather well with the harvesting, that makes no sense because I've been on vacation this week and have been keeping those farms going constantly...3 diamontes harvested in a row, 15 hrs, nothing! What do I have to do to have a fair chance???? So frustrated!

I had to plant for 20 hours to get results.
someone suggested 8 hours , but it did not work for me and now I have no time to try 8 hrs.

elwood99
11-28-13, 09:04 PM

You need to plant scalypears. The rest of the plants are hopeless

Kami365
11-28-13, 09:14 PM
I'm doing pretty bad from Harvest food...only have 30/79, Quest 8/10 & Hatch dragons 11/16., I need 49/70 to get Magnetic dragon (possible ) and 49/105 to get Steampunk (Not possible )

Time left 03 days 19 hours & 45 mins

elwood99
11-28-13, 09:17 PM
I'm doing pretty bad from Harvest food...only have 30/79, Quest 8/10 & Hatch dragons 11/16., I need 49/70 to get Magnetic dragon (possible ) and 49/105 to get Steampunk (Not possible )

Time left 03 days 19 hours & 45 mins

Scalypears are the way to go. You need to pay gold to get steampunk.

jptheripper
11-28-13, 09:27 PM
Gold not needed, just luck. As it should be. Magnetic should be attainable steampunk should be very difficult

finnth12
11-28-13, 09:35 PM
In the past 2 days, since I haven't gotten anything from 8 hrs or 5 hrs crop, I changed to 20 hrs. And it has given me 6 bolts per 6 farms. It used to give 2 from each farm sometimes, NOT on each farm. I can't take risk with clock is ticking, so just to be safe 6 bolts per day is fine, better than nothing.

And the quest only give 1. I never get 2 like when the hat summoning.

The hatch, it depends, I got 1 from coral, but then the next coral I didn't get anything. I didn't get chain from the winter, but then again next hatching I will get 1, so I don't know if there is a pattern here.

Seranda
11-28-13, 09:35 PM
I am giving up on these summonings just like I've given up with the tournaments. They only cause me stress and I don't have fun trying to rush through everything all the time. Maybe once Team Lava makes events more obtainable and fun I might give it another go. But for now, I'll just have fun doing the things I can obtain without spending gold.

midnightmeerkat
11-28-13, 10:06 PM
I have managed to get magnetic on both my games ...whew!!

I now need 15 more on 1 game for steam punk and 33 on the other

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 10:29 PM
Yes TL has software problems in a few other games too. People are complaining.
Dragon is their best game, so they cannot let it down !

Did TL admit to this? Are they extending the summoning game time? Ponyroar has been quiet of late since she reported that the drop rates were not changed.

moreevilpapa
11-28-13, 11:16 PM
Just an update. Before I hadn't gotten a copper bolt in two days. Any look at the probability of this when 76 in 15 days (=5/day) and the odds against this are astronomical. Now, no gold chain or silver gears for 24-36 hrs. Again, consider that the design must expect 1 of each per day. The odds of not getting any drop at all for this period seems improbable.

Anyway, it's in Teamlava's hands. As so many are reporting changes in the drop behavior, it isn't likely that this is random. Hopefully, they'll put it back the way it was so we can finish this challenge.

Sumercarefree
11-28-13, 11:29 PM
Did TL admit to this? Are they extending the summoning game time? Ponyroar has been quiet of late since she reported that the drop rates were not changed.

We noticed the software problems during the Paladin Tournament and most of us experienced it.
Some wrote about it to them as well. It is mentioned in the threads somewhere.
There are several complaints all over the threads about so many things frankly.

Sumercarefree
11-28-13, 11:31 PM

Today
Harvest: 43/71(60%)
Quest: 7/10 (70%)
Hatch: 9/13 (69%)

Main concern is the Harvest. say I get 4 harvests of 6 is 24. I need 28.

Days left: 3 days 20 hrs

I just hatched a Griffin Dragon. Nothing happened ?????? what a waste of my efforts !

jaesha
11-28-13, 11:41 PM

Wholeheartedly agree with you. What is up with that? Btw I have to collect 105 items. I'd be interested to know how the values are split out. Percentage of players with 76 vs 105, etc.

I posted previously that I've never had any luck with diamondates or eliteleeks in any of the summonings, just the 20 hr scalypears. So unfair to see others breezing through quick harvests and collecting so many parts, when I'm regulated to 6-8 a day, 8 best scenario, but NOT guaranteed. Who knows maybe they were trying to fix this and ended up breaking it altogether? IDK? Brain hurts thinking about the haphazardness of it all.

So unless I started as soon as the timer started and woke up to harvest every 20 hours regardless of the time, And got 8 drops per harvest I would likely not collect all the harvest parts by the deadline. I can say I appreciate the 1-2 part boost with the pears with this metal summoning as I felt like I had a slim chance. It was false Hope though. Very depressing to only get 6 after a 20hr wait. I guess if you got 8 a day AND if you started timely you'd have a chance to collect 79 harvest parts. :confused: Note that I don't get 8 every collection, sometimes 6, 7, or 8. So it's like a built in fail, with odds worse than a roulette wheel. I love the new dragons we get with the summonings but maybe they need to take a look at the odds and make them even across the board. The unfairness of it all makes all of the other issues (habitat max, exorbitant food prices, gold traps, etc) profoundly worse and harder to bear. I love the game, but not sure how much longer I can invest in a company that blatantly targets players with uneven odds. DS is a "love" I may soon have to give up. :(

jaesha
11-28-13, 11:49 PM
Gold not needed, just luck. As it should be. Magnetic should be attainable steampunk should be very difficult

But gold is needed for the greater majority as luck is rare, so the inevitable option for those without luck is to pay or go without. At this rate I'd just like to get close enough so I can feel like I got a great value for all the hard work. I feel for the most part with these summonings like I'm spinning my wheels, or running like a mouse through a maze with no cheese at the end.

It seems that TL did try to work with players with the last summoning and this is a complicated game feature with bugs yet to be worked out.

cuppysofcakes
11-29-13, 12:12 AM
My stats as of now
39/71 Harvest
8/10 Quest
5/13 Hatch

3 days 16 hours

The only thing that seems to increase is the quest one. The others such as Harvest and Hatch do not as of lately. The only one that works on Harvest seems to be the 20 hour crop. And for hatch I have only seemed to be able to acquire one since what I am guessing was a servers crash? Like the dragon tournaments for me this seems to be a goal that won't be able to be completed with out gold. The time allotted was way too short especially when compared to the last summoning when that had amply time to complete. I will keep trying to finish this but it is unlikely that I will with what remains of the time left.

kidphantom11
11-29-13, 12:16 AM
It's obvious that the drop rate for bolt and gold chain has dropped, dropped by a lot too from my experience.

Looks like I'm gonna miss another summon.

Fibrinogen
11-29-13, 12:50 AM
Normally when I plant 5h food I get 1-2 items when harvesting. For 8h food this number rises to 3-5 items.

For the past 5h + 8h +8h food I made I got not a single item when I harvested. This is ridiculous. Why change the rates now? It is so obvious they were lowered. Especially after reading many of the posts in this thread. I have the latest version (1.7.4?) so that should not be the issue. Just once again disappointed in how money seems to run everything. Happy thanksGIVING.

buttabdullah99
11-29-13, 12:51 AM
Only want 9 more to get my steampunk dragon :) now I have
Farms 67/71
Hatching 12/13
Quest 7/10
Total 86 :):):)

sabrinainde
11-29-13, 12:54 AM
I'm just sitting here wondering how many complaints it's going to take before TL actually addresses their customers :rolleyes:

cdbabe
11-29-13, 01:16 AM
Farms 67/71
Hatching 12/13
Quest 7/10

hey im interested to know how did you managed to get hatching very good result because i only got 4 until now..

I been harvesting a lot but most of the times i dont have any chain at all.. as i have only got 4 out of i think more than 10 harvest i done..

sunkalito
11-29-13, 01:44 AM
Farms 67/71
Hatching 12/13
Quest 7/10
Congrats Abdullah!! Good to know not everyone is in the gutter! Ah man... The other day I got two chains from a pegasus and was so excited. But for over 2 days no pw i have NOT haversted anything. This is clearly a glitch, why isn't team lava addressing it???
I have
40/79
7/10
11/16
I'll never make it like this...

kms899
11-29-13, 02:49 AM
I think it's a glitch when they were preparing for the new dragons, now the new one's are out, it's starting to return, I just need a total of 4 item then i'm finished.

midnightmeerkat
11-29-13, 03:05 AM
My totals are

Harvest 56/71 - 51/79
Quest. 8/10 - 9/10
Hatch 13/13 - 16/16

I have been planting mainly 20 hour crops which I usually get 6 bolts per 6 farms, and every 2 days I will plant leeks... The 5 and 8 hour crops seem to be working for me as I just harvested 3 diamond dates and got 1 bolt and 3 leeks and got 2 bolts

deucedeuce22
11-29-13, 03:47 AM
I should get mine just barely, if 20 hour crops keep giving me 1 per farm, that 3 days of broken 8 hr plants really hurt :(

belbar22
11-29-13, 04:06 AM
My current totals are
46/71
8/10
10/13

I should be able to get the magnetic but think i will fall 7 short of the Steampunk. Not too bothered as I don't like it anyway.

hewags
11-29-13, 04:15 AM
Anyone getting chains from placing dragons into a habitat or from selling?

DsDan12
11-29-13, 04:23 AM
I have to say that this summoning has been a totally dissappointing experince and the first time since I started playing DS that I have lost interest in this game. With 3d13h to go I only have 47/105 (and no bolt drops for two days even with Eliteleeks (and Scalypears or just two slow to feed my dragons), and two rare hatches with no chains, then just got one with an Island hatch???), I basically have no chance of even getting half way. I don't mind spending some gold at the end to get few missing parts but being FORCED to spend 800+ gold (at current number of parts), is deliberately greedy and somewhat dishonest (in my opinion) on TL's part. I do not have a problem with them making the game challenging, and I did not complain when I fell into one of their gold traps (800g), but making a feature impossible to complete without spending large amounts of Real World Money is reprehensible.
I realise they are business, and need to make a profit, and I have bought gold, but I should be able to spend it on my terms, not have it forced from me by unfair (different players having differnt requirements for the same summoning) means. I will continue to play and enjoy, but this has soured my view of this game somewhat.

\end Rant

mommeeof4
11-29-13, 06:47 AM
Day number three, no drops except for quest..... How can they look here, at this forum, and say that there is not an issue?

freshfunin2008
11-29-13, 07:16 AM
96 plus hours and game summoning is still broken. I had 8 chains prior to outage 4 days ago. I have bred non stop trying to get the Turkey dragon and all of its fails since outage on Monday have given me 0, yes 0, chains. Please fix the game this is not random.

aetherised
11-29-13, 07:34 AM
Does anyone have any tips on how to get chains, or is it just luck? I've only got 6 so far, and I have hatched twice as many dragons. I really wanted to complete this summoning but I guessing that it's not going to happen, or it'll be very much by the nose.

48/59
7/10
6/16

igames4me
11-29-13, 07:35 AM
Does anyone have any tips on how to get chains, or is it just luck? I've only got 6 so far, and I have hatched twice as many dragons. I really wanted to complete this summoning but I guessing that it's not going to happen, or it'll be very much by the nose.

48/59
7/10
6/16
Try selling dragons off nest... Also if u have empty nest buy water dragon

filipina1983
11-29-13, 07:43 AM
I just got my magnetic dragon today :)

Tips I have are plant the scaly pears, yes they are 20 hrs but get a screw every time harvested. Need 72/94 for steampunk
Breed dragons at least over 8 hrs and will get a golden chain once hatched: completed
Need to complete the quest 3 more times. I have 7/10

See my island filipina1983 if you would like

igames4me
11-29-13, 08:20 AM
Well seems as too my drop rates went back to normal on this acct. harvested scalypears in morning and got 6 bolts then planted 8 hr crops and when harvested got 4 bolts and the planted 5 hrs crop and got 3 bolts this morning harvested my 8hr overnight crops and got 2 bolts( results are normal to what I used to get)

So happy for that but I'm testing to see if its the same on other acct in my house just harvested scaly pear and got 9 bolts total so not bad... Trying to see if drop rates for 5-8 hrs crops went back to normal on that acct

Will report back

owlsdragon
11-29-13, 09:04 AM

I did sell it off the nest, no chain at all.

kooky panda
11-29-13, 09:07 AM
I did get 2 bolts from two 20 hour crops this morning.

MakJulos
11-29-13, 09:23 AM
I'm actually getting bolts now, a few here n there, from different types of crops, still very poor droprate so thanks to the mess in the beginning i doubt i'll make it, but at least it seems like they've repaired their event - did they give some official explanation somewhere, or are they happy just covering it up with Thanksgiving sales to get some more gold instead? LOL must say they're quite clever!

Not getting any chains from hatching though, i did try selling a couple eggs, silly, the event says "hatch" so why would players sell their eggs? Anyway, doesn't work either way for me i seems, but i really don't care that much, not like i'm paying anything for playing so cannot expect much obviously.

The questing works fine though, i' acing that one rofl, i guess that's something! :D

LionsDragons
11-29-13, 09:26 AM
Well seems as too my drop rates went back to normal on this acct. harvested scalypears in morning and got 6 bolts then planted 8 hr crops and when harvested got 4 bolts and the planted 5 hrs crop and got 3 bolts this morning harvested my 8hr overnight crops and got 2 bolts( results are normal to what I used to get)

Me too. Just got 6 bolts from 6 crops of pears. Trying leeks again to see if I'm back to normal with them too.

I figured if I'm going to complain when there's a problem (and I still maintain that so many of us having the exact same problem at the exact same time is not "bad luck" or "just our imagination") then it's only fair to report back when the problem seems to be over.

Would still be nice if TL acknowledges the problem and extends the time. Personally, I'm not holding my breath.

tigeress2474
11-29-13, 09:34 AM
I have been getting nothing for hatching some 20hr dragons. Growing what ever gives me nothing.

LadyValhal
11-29-13, 09:35 AM
My droprate from plantings is still zero. I was ready to spend some gold to finish The summoning so I at least could get The Magnetic dragon but I refuse to use About 900 gold to get it.

sunkalito
11-29-13, 09:38 AM
still zero drop rates on my bolts. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

cquinn32
11-29-13, 09:46 AM
This morning I harvested 6 scalypears and recieved 6 bolts!! Then I planted 6 rushrooms and recieved 1 bolt so maybe it's getting better.

igames4me
11-29-13, 09:50 AM
Me too. Just got 6 bolts from 6 crops of pears. Trying leeks again to see if I'm back to normal with them too.

I figured if I'm going to complain when there's a problem (and I still maintain that so many of us having the exact same problem at the exact same time is not "bad luck" or "just our imagination") then it's only fair to report back when the problem seems to be over.

Would still be nice if TL acknowledges the problem and extends the time. Personally, I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah that's what I figured too.. I was one of the complainers so I have to report back any changes

MakJulos
11-29-13, 09:51 AM
Ok, since i actually got a couple bolts yesterday i thought event was fixed, but i guess i was just lucky..hmm the absence of chains, how could i even think event had been repaired *whaps self*

Or....maybe it wasn't ever broken - maybe it's just set up with really lousy and random droprates, so one must be VERY lucky to loot components - or spend gold to get them ofc.... LOL i guess they overdid it a bit, clumsies! :D

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 09:57 AM
I only need 9 more items for Magnetic so I should be able to get that without a problem. I highly doubt I'll get steampunk though.

justinbieber4444
11-29-13, 10:41 AM
Harvested a batch of eliteleeks this morning- nothing. Hatched a 17 hour hypnotic- nothing. But hey, the quest is working fine- except that I can only get one more from that one and am still woefully short for magnetic.

hungrydragons13
11-29-13, 10:48 AM
haven't gotten parts for about 6 dragons now!

Tictoclolo
11-29-13, 11:14 AM
I got ? chains this morning but no bolt for the moment. Even if problem is really fixed, I think it's too late for me, unless they extend time of the event. But I don't have much hope.
That's really unfair because I'd really like Magnetic and I had a chance to get it before this issue. I was ready to spend gold if some parts missed but now, No way to spend any gold without a game wich world normaly.

sunkalito
11-29-13, 11:24 AM
not a single bolt in three days and utter silent from team lava. I can't even...

11-29-13, 11:30 AM
Do we still need to sell off dragons from the nest to get a chain?

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 11:34 AM
Do we still need to sell off dragons from the nest to get a chain?

I don't have to. So I'm hoping it's the same for everyone.

riisak
11-29-13, 11:44 AM
I haven't gotten any chains in 2 days now...

I usually have 2 eggs to hatch in the morning, so I sell one and habitat the other since TL has been back and forth on which one will grant them... but today and yesterday NEITHER selling nor habitating gave me a chain. It was 12 hour dragons so I don't understand why not.

If anyone has gotten chains today, can you please state what the egg was and whether you sold or habitat'd it?

11-29-13, 11:45 AM
I don't have to. So I'm hoping it's the same for everyone.

Thanks, I just sold off two light dragons and didn't get anything.

riisak
11-29-13, 11:47 AM
This summoning round has been painfully glitchy.... I can't believe they haven't extended it or anything... just forcing us to suffer thru..

brean92
11-29-13, 12:00 PM
Am beyond frustrated and disgusted. Have planted and collected food for days and no parts. What's worse is I need a total of 71 food - 50 to go, I've been planting every 5 hours since the summoning started. As this is happening to a lot of people, it's a con job - to get people to spend more money. If they don't fix, I'm going to stop playing and spending money on gold.

gozil
11-29-13, 12:35 PM
I'm actually getting bolts now, a few here n there, from different types of crops, still very poor droprate so thanks to the mess in the beginning i doubt i'll make it, but at least it seems like they've repaired their event - did they give some official explanation somewhere, or are they happy just covering it up with Thanksgiving sales to get some more gold instead? LOL must say they're quite clever!

Not getting any chains from hatching though, i did try selling a couple eggs, silly, the event says "hatch" so why would players sell their eggs? Anyway, doesn't work either way for me i seems, but i really don't care that much, not like i'm paying anything for playing so cannot expect much obviously.

The questing works fine though, i' acing that one rofl, i guess that's something! :D

Since two days I didnt get any drop by harvesting. Most of all I have diamondates through out the day.

astraeagrim
11-29-13, 12:44 PM
I've always gotten a chain from every hybrid. But last three days i've hatched a love, leopard, sunrise and a Hanukkah dragon and haven't gotten a single chain. Something had to have changed

midnightmeerkat
11-29-13, 12:49 PM
Since two days I didnt get any drop by harvesting. Most of all I have diamondates through out the day.

Getting late now but the longer crops have the best drop rates... I generally plant the 20 hour and then every 2 days will plant an 8 hour to keep the crops being ready for harvest during the day so I don't lose any time... There is a chance to get 2 bolts from the 20 hour crop, I get at least 6 bolts per 6 farms, (once I got 10 bolt from 6 farms)

maximinidan
11-29-13, 12:57 PM

I haven't gotten anything in several days too... Super frustrating. Used to get between 1 and 3 when harvesting 8 hours, now nada...

aceblade
11-29-13, 01:05 PM
I planted 20 hour crops yesterday and harvested today. All 6 gave me bolts.
I'm risking a batch of 5 hour crops before I do another 20 hour batch. I'll let you know if it yields anything.
Also hatched a 21 hour egg and I got a chain. But after I hatched a 14 hour and received nothing.
I'm skeptical that the summoning is fixed. Hmmm.
I don't mind switching over to 20 hour crops and eggs with 20+ timers, but if that's what is needed to yield any summoning materials, we're going to need a Timer extension.
:p

finnth12
11-29-13, 01:12 PM
I planted 20 hrs also since it didn't give me any bolts with 8 hrs or 5 hrs. In the past 2 days I have gotten 6 bolts per 6 farms, this morning I got extra 2 bolts, so I got 8 bolts from 6 farms 20 hrs. I will stick with 20 hrs, cos I only need 6 more bolts from harvesting. But I'm so low on hatching, I'm not speed breed, I hope I will get it in time, for the steampunk.

dallymutha
11-29-13, 01:25 PM
my game went down Monday finally got it back Wednesday but couldn't get any bolts from food 5hrs or 8 hrs. I have just harvested 20hr crop and got 6 bolts. I need 24 more bolts but with only 3 days 3 hrs left to run it makes it impossible to achieve !!!! what a waste of time and not through any fault of mine!!!!

debscoffee
11-29-13, 02:01 PM
No bolts in days :(

freshfunin2008
11-29-13, 02:02 PM
96 plus hours and game summoning is still broken. I had 8 chains prior to outage 4 days ago. I have bred non stop trying to get the Turkey dragon and all of its fails since outage on Monday have given me 0, yes 0, chains. Please fix the game this is not random.

So I would not have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes. After getting no bolts since Monday using what use to work before the network crash. I just received 8 bolts from 6 crops of pears. Down side I had to wait 20 hours. This is just ridiculous. DD's were working great before the outage. There is no way to complete harvest goal with out more time. I still have not received one chain since the outage either and I have been breeding various dragons non stop since getting back into the game on Monday. Again, almost every hatching gave me a chain before the outage. I think I didn't get the chain 4 times but I did get 8 chains prior to Monday. Since Monday no chains. When is someone from TL or Storm 8 going to address the issue with malfunctioning summoning game. This happen with the candy corns as well and they finally added more time. The company is strangely quiet on this one. Did they take the last few days off???????

fairyfrenzy87
11-29-13, 02:16 PM
Same. My harvesting hasn't worked for days! What's the point now! Ugh.

musique0214
11-29-13, 02:29 PM
My harvesting works, but I haven't gotten a chain from the eggs for three days. My dad hasn't gotten any chains either.

deucedeuce22
11-29-13, 02:40 PM
I had good chain luck doing green/yellow breeds. The end results gets plenty of fairies, which gave me chains at 8 hours and are excellent trade fodder for IoS users. Stocking up on gems to do multiple gemstone types later on. Still no parakeet though..../cry

Threw in a fire dragon to fruitful, and got a turkey before it timed out.....happy times.

I need 20 more bolts for both dragons, which I should get with a few hours to spare.

MakJulos
11-29-13, 02:46 PM
I had good chain luck doing green/yellow breeds. The end results gets plenty of fairies, which gave me chains at 8 hours and are excellent trade fodder for IoS users. Stocking up on gems to do multiple gemstone types later on. Still no parakeet though..../cry

Threw in a fire dragon to fruitful, and got a turkey before it timed out.....happy times.

I need 20 more bolts for both dragons, which I should get with a few hours to spare.

Good for you, and thanks for showing sympathy with most of the players in this thread, always nice when those who got lucky wish the rest good luck...oh and gratz ofc! :p

carlosprie
11-29-13, 02:54 PM
No chain for hannukah Either. Super rare... What is happening?

FigmentValley
11-29-13, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes these two summoned dragons to hatch?

snuggy95
11-29-13, 03:21 PM
Still no bolts from food. Please fix this and extend the time. You are making all of your players upset including me. I don't understand, do you want us to get frustrated?!

hewags
11-29-13, 03:32 PM
Update for past 24 hours.

Harvested 5 pears and received 6 bolts.

Hatched two dragons firestorm and eagle. Sold both from the nest and received a chain each.

Back on track to receive at least the magnetic dragon.

hewags
11-29-13, 03:57 PM
Forgot to add using iOS on iPhone.

Djose7
11-29-13, 04:07 PM
Storm8/team lava ,

I love dragon story as do thousands of other players however the issues with dragon summoning are disappointing many of your fans. I have been farming crops for the last four days and have received no items from harvesting. I will not achieve the required amount of parts to complete the summoning due to an issue with this game. My client is up to date and I have harvested every kind of crop. If the parts are supposed to be random that's fine but four days? This is Unachievable and by looking at the forums I am not the only one that agrees. What can be done to fix this for your players who support your company and employees? Since many people can not complete this quest due to a bug/issue should the dragons be given to everyone that has gathered the other parts? Or should the amount of gold required to purchase the dragons be given to all participating players? Seems fair since we have wasted time doing quests for no profit instead of collecting gems/money/food. Please find a fair way to compensate your fans and customers (such as myself) and thank you for having forums so that we can discuss these topics, voice our complaints, and praise you for your wonderful game.

Djose7

JustKay
11-29-13, 04:16 PM
Yay! I got magnetic today! Only 30 more screws for Steampunk!!! I'm going to try to be optimistic :)

MakJulos
11-29-13, 04:45 PM
Still no bolts from food. Please fix this and extend the time. You are making all of your players upset including me. I don't understand, do you want us to get frustrated?!

I don't think they care much, there are sales going on now that makes many players excited, forgetting that events isn't working the way we'd like, and instead jumps on chance to grab some comebacking classic dragons, and suddenly the events are over and so are thus the problems, and what's then to complain about...

Besides, i'm starting to think that the summoning is working just as intended - it's just that they've set it up to be trickier completing, possibly to gain more sales - maybe earlier summonings hasn't paid off well enough- and if so you really can't go in and adjust droprates mid-event, prolong it perhaps, but changing droprates now...well they could never admit that they did it anyway. I think it's all about being lucky, myself i'm now getting bolts here and there, not many, possibly maybe enough to get me the Magnetic dragon, but not seen any chains in days now - that's an odd one too, why would you get rewarded for selling an egg, when the event says "hatch"...i guess there is a bug there after all. I've finished the cogwheel quest, a bit odd that it was switched to using a Fire dragon in midst of it, briefly confusing, but for me the questing has worked perfectly fine at least.

I don't think we have so much to complain about really, i think mostly it's just that rules has changed a bit compared to earlier events, and that's really not something that would make angry players any happier, if they post an official explanation about it in the middle of events lol - they're active on forum adressing minor issues, but i doubt there'll be much explained about the summoning event!

Oh well, i hope your luck changes, may the bolts and chains be with you!:)

jim23cash
11-29-13, 05:34 PM
I just harvested 3 farms of pears, and got 6 bolts. I only need about 6 more for Steampunk.
I was having the same harvesting problems a couple of days ago, then I force closed the game, and restarted it. Since then my numbers have been improving.
My Suggestions:
*Force close game, and maybe even shut phone off, then reopen.
*Make sure doing right quest. TL changed the Dragon to match picture, now need to use FIRE for quest.
*Move farms or rotate. This has caused issues before. I rotated mine, then rotated back, to verify that they register in correct orientation.
*Try same thing with nests. Either move or rotate them in place. It can't hurt!
*Plant Scaleypears. It's the only thing I've gotten bolts from in days, and the only thing that gave bolts consistantly. When nothing else would give any, I at least got 1 bolt from each farm of pears. Now I'm getting 1 or 2 for each farm again.
*Make sure you are using correct version. Not Halloween version. It's in the title of this thread, but some people still missed it.
I had a lot of problems with the summoning again, and didn't think I had a chance. I'm pretty sure now that I'll make it by tomorrow with the extras dropped by scaleypears. That doesn't mean I'm happy with the experience.
I posted days ago about how stressful it is to not know exactly what you are trying to get. It would be great if TL would give us information on drop rates for harvests and hatches. That way, we could clearly determine if there is a problem.
For example: for every farm planted w DDates, you have a 20% chance of getting a bolt.
I think this sort of information would help us greatly, and not make us so anxious.
Also, a little more communication with us while we are struggling w problems would be nice. Even just to say "We hear you".
Thanks to everyone who has offered advice about what worked for them. You helped me a lot.
Good Luck Everyone!

aetherised
11-29-13, 06:37 PM

Thanks for the tips. I've tried the whole, buying water/light on the nest but never got any chains, however, I sold [another] mist today and got a chain, bringing my total up to seven.

I actually got magnetic today! After I finished another quest and harvested my scalypears, so I'm pretty content, considering this is my first time getting a dragon from summoning.

Here are the numbers I got magnetic with: 55/59 8/10 7/16

snuggy95
11-29-13, 06:42 PM
I have so far
Bolts: 38/71
Gears: 10/10
Chains:8/13

Magnetic- 56/70
Steampunk- 56/94

Buy all 685 gold

creolepraline
11-29-13, 06:56 PM
I just got my magnetic! 485 to buy steampunk I think. I am planting dates now and hope they aren't stingy anymore because doing 20 hour crops just won't be practical anymore considering the time left. I hope to get it down close to 350 or something to make it not sting so much when I have to use gold. I've come this far...may as well take them both to the finish line. Yay! My first summons dragon.

igames4me
11-29-13, 07:57 PM
Okay my drops are not normal anymore again only got 1 bolt from 8 hr crops
Back to planting scalypears

JustKay
11-29-13, 08:24 PM
I was looking at the goals for this and they expire in 3 days, just like the summoning. The problem is that you only collect the goal when you hatch the dragons! so if you wait until the end of summoning to buy all to get the dragons, then you don't have time to actually hatch them to complete the goals :( for me an extra 20K of coin isn't all that great, but I do like knowing I've ticked off each goal I can. Maybe you should have the goals expire a day or two (in case we have full nests) after summoning finishes?

Kami365
11-29-13, 09:06 PM
Dragon Summoning stats are., Parts need for Magnetic & Steampunk are 70 & 105.

Harvest 43/79
Quest 9/10
Hatch 13/16

So far I got 65/70 parts to get the Magnetic,hopefully by tomorrow...Steampunk NOT Possible to have it...Time remaining 2 days 19 hours, 53 mins.

freshfunin2008
11-29-13, 09:09 PM
So I have hatched two more eggs today and placed them in habitats and no chains. So if my math is correct here 108 hours since the last chain was received for hatching an egg. TL might as well just terminate the game since it isn't working properly and focus on other events that make them more money. I thought the last summoning was disgraceful but this is way worst. Where are the moderators or community managers to address the severe problems we are having with a malfunctioning summoning. Granted I have not read through the last 5 pages of posts in this thread but I can see no time has been added to my game so I know this is most likely not fixed yet. I have said this before and I will say it again. I have paid for some things in the past but I will no longer put money into a game for a company who treats their customers like this.

MakJulos
11-29-13, 09:52 PM
Well, they've moved this thread from Discussions to Bugs & Issues, so they're admitting that there are problems at least....it's still not communication, but it's something, after days of ignoring it. Well, maybe they haven't ignored it, i hope not, but they've definetly not answered any questions from disappointed players.

freshfunin2008
11-29-13, 09:57 PM
I think the crashed caused issues and they can't figure out how to fix it. How else can you explain them acting like there is no problem. Even pony roar stated there were no issues and the drop rate didn't change. Have not heard from her in days so maybe she is on holiday.

sabrinainde
11-29-13, 10:32 PM
Before the crash, I was on track to get both dragons early. I have gotten Magnetic, but it looks like Steampunk might not happen.

I can't believe TL refuses to even address this. How many more people need to state they're having problems?!?

SecretTarth
11-29-13, 11:16 PM
Got my Magnetic last night.
Otherwise, I'm at
Harvest 63/71 - I strictly planted 20hr crops and got a minimum of 6 bolts per harvest so I only have to do one more full harvest in 17 hours and then plant 2 more 20hr crops to complete this. With 2 day, 17 hours left, that should be no problem to get it done in time.
Quest 10/10
Hatch 10/13 Hatched a couple of dragons today but did not get any chains so a little worried I won't get this part done without using gold.

riisak
11-29-13, 11:49 PM
Castle story had some glitches with its holiday quests, so the quests time limits were increased not once, but TWICE.

Summoning dragons was having some hiccups but then the past 3 days has been just about un-progressable (no chains from hatching, no bolts from farming)

Despite this, you haven't extended the summoning quest. WHY?! it's not users fault!! it's on your end!! so please take responsibility and extend the quest time limit, just like you did for castle story. I don't understand why you guys are just letting dragon story fall apart like this!!

riisak
11-29-13, 11:51 PM
Castle story had some glitches with its holiday quests and they extended the quests TWICE.

I don't understand why dragon story isn't giving us any expansions?! the time limit was extremely tight to begin with and now I haven't been able to get any chains from hatching for THREE DAYS!!! I have been stuck at 8 out of 13 chains!!

buffmama
11-30-13, 12:40 AM
Yes, I too haven't been able to get any chains from hatching for three days and have only 8 out of 16. So TL we need more time. Pleeeeease.....

akking158
11-30-13, 02:44 AM
Yes, I too haven't been able to get any chains from hatching for three days and have only 8 out of 16. So TL we need more time. Pleeeeease.....

ditto, i just hatched a Paladin (15 hr breed) and no chain. prior to that i think i got 1 chain from the last six dragons hatched..was getting them fine before the servers started having problems. i went and bought another nest in hopes of speeding this up but with drop rates like this i'm not sure how much it'll help :/

overall, i have:
bolts: 53/59 (been planting scalypears since day 1 of summoning..didn't want to take any chances here)
gears: 10/10
chains: 8/16

i'm sorry to those of you that have to collect much higher numbers :/ i would be pretty angry at the variance amongst players too. but there's still time left to collect drops, hopefully TL can acknowledge somethings been up on their end and provide an extension longer than the 6 hours (lol) they gave us earlier. good luck all & happy holidays!

preinsko
11-30-13, 02:45 AM
I have posted several bugs and feel the same way. You need to fix these bugs there is no excuse when fundamentally each summoning is the same. Yes, different target dragon and total count; but in the final analysis they are all 0s and 1s.

ecxtasy
11-30-13, 03:24 AM
This is a ***** I only got the task yesterday and it said 3 days left my version is up to date

MakJulos
11-30-13, 04:10 AM
This is a ***** I only got the task yesterday and it said 3 days left my version is up to date

Ugh that's no good, but this game is so extremely random it seems - and not just droprates - in many ways, one of my nice neighbors was so happy a couple days ago about the habitat sale, but i got that on my game 20 mins ago (and i have had restarts and tried updating)... That's not a problem for me, not buying anything for gold as game is working atm, but it is odd how we all get updates and stuff at different times. Well, i hope they somehow compensate you, good luck!

ciarjen
11-30-13, 04:53 AM
I've not had chains from 8, 9 and 12 hour eggs.

Just hatched a 14 hour rainbow, still no chain. Sped up a 14 hour mist, still no chain.

There are 240 hours in the summoning with a target of 16 chains. Using basic maths here, that's one chain needed every 15 hours. If the 14 hour eggs are not dropping chains, to achieve the target you would have to guarantee that every breeding you did produced a 15 hour plus egg which would drop a chain at the end of it.

Of course, that's impossible as breeding is so random.

JustKay
11-30-13, 05:11 AM
There are 240 hours in the summoning with a target of 16 chains. Using basic maths here, that's one chain needed every 15 hours. If the 14 hour eggs are not dropping chains, to achieve the target you would have to guarantee that every breeding you did produced a 15 hour plus egg which would drop a chain at the end of it.

Most people have two nests so this is possible. You just keep packing the spare nest with Water or Light dragon eggs you can buy from the market with coins. If you only have one nest than no it's not possible.

JustKay
11-30-13, 05:29 AM

Most people have two nests so this is possible. You just keep packing the spare nest with Water or Light dragon eggs you can buy from the market with coins. If you only have one nest than no it's not possible.

JustKay
11-30-13, 05:31 AM
Does anyone know why this thread's been moved to the bugs & issues section of the forum? I couldn't find it at first. Does this mean that TL acknowledge that something is up with the drop rate?

MakJulos
11-30-13, 05:32 AM

It's definetly not impossible, if you're lucky that is. I have one nest only, i'm at 5/13 chains after trying several types of dragon types, i also bought a couple eggs from market. I've tested selling eggs too, didn't work for me - which is natural, the event says "hatch" and getting reward when you're not hatching shouldn't happen ofc.... :p

But no, very doable - not by relying on dedicating loads of time to the game only, must be quite lucky and/or tweak results by using gold, so possible - ofc!

ciarjen
11-30-13, 05:39 AM

I have two nests and I have both breed and bought light and water eggs and they did not drop chains.

MakJulos
11-30-13, 05:49 AM
Does anyone know why this thread's been moved to the bugs & issues section of the forum? I couldn't find it at first. Does this mean that TL acknowledge that something is up with the drop rate?

Maybe it was moved to hide it away a bit lol! Well...maybe not, what you said should ofc be the reason to move the thread here. The event does seem broken in some parts, but i also think they just made it harder than previous summonings- i don't think everyone is supposed to make it through just by working hard - some will because they're very lucky, other must use gold to speed things up or finish it off...but it seems odds were set a lil too rough, with so many players unhappy atm. It's a pity, the event idea is cool, and it'd been very nice if you got rewarded for being a loyal player that spend much time in game rather than for being fortunate and/or buying yourself through.

cdbabe
11-30-13, 07:01 AM
there no way il be able to finish the Steampunk as much i wanted too.. 2day to and 10 hrs

harvest 60/79
quest 8/10
hatch 5/16 this is the i really disappoint with this GOD know many hatched i done for almost days now and i only got 5...

my feeling is that TL want us to buy the remaining parts we need to complete the summoning since they have gold sale yesterday and over the weekend. Business is business right TEAM LAVA???

cocoapeipei
11-30-13, 07:14 AM
This is next to impossible. I have been harvesting non-stop but haven't had anything for the last three days. It looks like a game to enticing people to spent on gold.