PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

belbar22
11-24-13, 08:46 AM
Ehmm.....to make money perhaps? :)

Oh. I never thought of that!!!:)

maijkuu
11-24-13, 10:26 AM
Same with me too, really stressing. How much food you need to get silver bolt? First I was harvesting 6x 800 and got 3 bolts, then 6x 800 and got 2 bolts and 3rd time 6x800 and didn't got any bolts. I don't understand this. Same happened to me last time too.

buttabdullah99
11-24-13, 11:25 AM
Wow. That's amazing. I have only got 14.
Don't give up buddy we will be able to get magnetic dragon :):):)

maguar
11-24-13, 02:20 PM
this summoning is completely rubbish..

3rd time i harvest from the quest nothing add to my list and now i managed to hatch another egg still nothing

seems like not only me having problem most of the people here.

so my advice forget this summoning guys, you gonna be frustrated from it.

Team Lava can you sort this out ????

Has anyone else when they complete the quest and breeding don't get the reward for doing this I have done 3 quest and breed 2 dragons but got nothing?

Ate you both doing the bottom quest with the air dragon? It's the only one that will give you gears. You get 1 each time with the chance of getting more.

speedrasir
11-24-13, 02:48 PM
After last night I didn't get any bolts from diamondates, I plant 8 hrs and got 6 bolts from this morning, and I plan again 8 hrs crop, we'll see later how many I get. So far I got 17:1:3 total 21 from 105. Please let the drop be good. :D

I just harvested 6 8 hr planting sand got nothing not one drop.......

LilMzB4Life
11-24-13, 02:58 PM
Just realised I did the wrong quest. Argh. This is going to be impossible for me.

I realized this today as well. I was wondering why I was getting gemstones from both times I did it. Very sneaky putting a quest for Fairy and quest for Air right next to each other. I thought for sure I was doing the quest needed for summoning.

jaesha
11-24-13, 04:39 PM
I just harvested 6 8 hr planting sand got nothing not one drop.......

Don't feel bad I also get zero bolts from 5 and 8 hr crops. Have only received bolts from 20 hours. But twice 1 farm dropped two. It's doubtful being forced to get bolts from only 20 hr crops I'll make it without paying gold. But I'm going to make a good effort. ;)

jaesha
11-24-13, 04:48 PM
Unlike harvesting the breeding is doable. Try to chose breeding outcomes that will give you rares or commons with longer hours. I've received chains from commons like coral and mist. I only need 1 more chain, but only have 14 of 79 bolts with an 8 day timer. Also only my 20 hr crop drops bolts. I tried 5 & 8 on start day to see if it would be like last two summonings and it was. I received zero drops,so only planting 20 hr. Impossible to make the goal in 8 days as I need 8 plus drops a day and at best can get 6. 2 farms dropped 2 at different harvest times, but idk if that was just a fluke. Good luck everyone, looks like TL is working on improving the odds, even if just for some, maybe eventually it will be equal for all. :rolleyes:

jaesha
11-24-13, 04:50 PM
Unlike harvesting the breeding is doable. Try to chose breeding outcomes that will give you rares or commons with longer hours. I've received chains from commons like coral and mist. I only need 1 more chain, but only have 14 of 79 bolts with an 8 day timer. Also only my 20 hr crop drops bolts. I tried 5 & 8 on start day to see if it would be like last two summonings and it was. I received zero drops,so only planting 20 hr. Impossible to make the goal in 8 days as I need 8 plus drops a day and at best can get 6. 2 farms dropped 2 at different harvest times, but idk if that was just a fluke. Good luck everyone, looks like TL is working on improving the odds, even if just for some, maybe eventually it will be equal for all. :rolleyes:

I forgot to say that the quest will likely not be achievable either. The timer for quest is too long should be 8 or 10 to give us a chance to get them all if we play daily.

jptheripper
11-24-13, 05:58 PM
10 days is 240 hours. In that time you can get 15 quests done. You only need 10.

jptheripper
11-24-13, 05:59 PM
Last round of 6 scaly pears got me 9 bolts. So far so good.

SecretTarth
11-24-13, 06:06 PM
I forgot to say that the quest will likely not be achievable either. The timer for quest is too long should be 8 or 10 to give us a chance to get them all if we play daily.

I don't think it's impossible. The quest is 16 hours. There are 24 hours in a day so that is 240 hours for the full 10 days of summoning. In that time, you can quest 15 times provided you stay on top of it. Even if you started a little late (today for example), you'd still be able to get 11 or 12 quests in. Start the quest at 10 pm, it will be done at 2 pm the next day. Start at 2 pm, it would be done at 6 am. Start at 6 am, it would be done at 10 pm and the cycle would start again.

jaesha
11-24-13, 06:17 PM
10 days is 240 hours. In that time you can get 15 quests done. You only need 10.

My timer is now at 8 days and I'm sure plenty others like myself were already busy with a 24 hr quest so I couldn't send air out immediately. I'm only able to complete 1, 16 hour quest a day. I have to work, sleep and live. Good for you if you can do more but that doesn't make it a feasible option for everyone.

jaesha
11-24-13, 06:22 PM
I don't think it's impossible. The quest is 16 hours. There are 24 hours in a day so that is 240 hours for the full 10 days of summoning. In that time, you can quest 15 times provided you stay on top of it. Even if you started a little late (today for example), you'd still be able to get 11 or 12 quests in. Start the quest at 10 pm, it will be done at 2 pm the next day. Start at 2 pm, it would be done at 6 am. Start at 6 am, it would be done at 10 pm and the cycle would start again.

I can't babysit my game 24/7 and I didn't say it was impossible I said it wasn't achievable for me and it's not unreasonable to ask for goals with shorter timers. I'm sure some would play every hour on the hour and finish sooner if the timer was 8-12, but for those who can't do that it would put the goal a bit more in reach. I'm only speaking from my own perspective. As everyone is different, so are our perspectives.

Sumercarefree
11-24-13, 06:58 PM
Let me see where I stand.

7 Days 16 Hrs left.

Harvest 10/71
Quest 1/10
Hatch 2/13

Gonna be very very tight !

Sumercarefree
11-24-13, 07:00 PM
So Harvesting is best with 20 hrs.
Got 7 at last from 6 farms.
Thnx guys !

chewytwix
11-24-13, 07:07 PM
Lol, why did I notice this just now??? Too busy trying to get paladin. At least he's in the nest now.

Hopefully I can get these guys in 8 days!

Sumercarefree
11-24-13, 07:13 PM
Let me see where I stand.

7 Days 15 Hrs left.

Harvest 10/71
Quest 2/10
Hatch 2/13

Gonna be very very tight !
Hatch is a big worry ! I will double my efforts.

If I get a few Diamonds there will be no time, but I do not mind !

Sumercarefree
11-24-13, 07:14 PM
Lol, why did I notice this just now??? Too busy trying to get paladin. At least he's in the nest now.

Hopefully I can get these guys in 8 days!

Oh must have been a tough fight !
Congrats well done.
Palladin food cost is luckily not high.

asyran2012
11-24-13, 08:45 PM
So Harvesting is best with 20 hrs.
Got 7 at last from 6 farms.
Thnx guys !

Plant the one that takes 8Hrs!

igames4me
11-24-13, 08:48 PM

Yeah got 5 out of 6
Not bad

Kami365
11-24-13, 09:56 PM
Here is my Summoning equations so far,

7 Days 13 Hrs left.

Harvest 11/79
Quest 2/10
Hatch 6/16

Thank you TL,I'm not gonna make it,quite difficult for my island so far, I'm trying tho,Good Luck everyone for the Summoning.

Sumercarefree
11-24-13, 09:57 PM

I see 8 hrs works well. Thnx
good !
I am slow on Hatching though !

carlosprie
11-25-13, 12:50 AM
It is imposible if dragons as palad?n dont give chains! I counted with it and it didnt!

JustKay
11-25-13, 03:38 AM
I'm going to apply all I've learned from past summoning. Staggering 3 batches of 2 farms each, 4 farms on 20 hour crops and 2 on 8 hour crops, swapping around such that none of the crops finish while I'm sleeping. I doubt this will get me all the drops I need this time around, but just as close as possible will do. Looks like there's no free dragons this time.

buttabdullah99
11-25-13, 03:54 AM
I have
Farms 28/71
Quest 3/10
Hatching 6/13
Total 38 :(:(:(

cuppysofcakes
11-25-13, 04:18 AM
My standing with 7 days and 6 hours left

Harvest 19/71
Quest 2/10
Hatch 3/13

I am some what optimistic that I might be able to complete this. I've have three farms always doing the 20 hour crops. The other three rotate in between the 8 and 5 hour crops. My dragon will be coming back from a quest within the next two hours. The only one that has me concern with the time limit is the hatching one.

elwood99
11-25-13, 05:02 AM
A few of the players will get those 2 dragons without the need of spending 1 gold. But most will unfortunately have to

Backf1ipper
11-25-13, 06:46 AM
Gold links - are you getting any?

So far I got only one gold link and that was within the first hour of summoning. And that too from hatching a 'Fruitful'.

Since then, I have hatched a couple of Corals (common), a Turkey (Rare), an Aether (Super Rare) and a Mercury (Ultra Rare) with no gold links.

Is this still working? or Do I need to 'rotate' my breeding den or the nests?

Come on TL!

igames4me
11-25-13, 06:57 AM
Acct 1 I have 27/105
Acct 2 25/105

At this rate I think I can make it ...( tip if you have nest free buy a light egg)

parkejm
11-25-13, 06:58 AM
I've hatched a justice, emerald, wild and 2 x life and a fuzzy and I have 4 gold chains. I have a Fuzzy on the nest and a life being bred so will be interested sto see what hatches. I have paladin in storage as I don't want to clog up my nests with him yet.

esmeetje1990
11-25-13, 07:12 AM
I have
Farms 28/71
Quest 3/10
Hatching 6/13

Why the sad face? I only have
Farms 16/71
Quest 2/10
Hatching 3/13
and I'm quite optimistic that I can make it.

ciarjen
11-25-13, 07:30 AM
Acct 1 I have 27/105
Acct 2 25/105

At this rate I think I can make it ...( tip if you have nest free buy a light egg)

I got a light egg from breeding. 8hrs breeding plus 8 hrs on nest and no gold chain when it hatched.

carlosprie
11-25-13, 07:38 AM
It is imposible if dragons as palad?n dont give chains! I counted with it and it didnt!

Again... No chain with emerald. I dont think this is working correctly. I know it is difficult commons give chains, but rare?

buttabdullah99
11-25-13, 09:24 AM
Why the sad face? I only have
Farms 16/71
Quest 2/10
Hatching 3/13
and I'm quite optimistic that I can make it.
Bcoz I won't be alble to get steampunk dragon :( that's why and now I have total 40 :):);)

sunkalito
11-25-13, 09:32 AM
well, this is embarrassing... I have :
Farms 13/71 --> and this morning I got FIVE bolts from eliteleeks! that's the most I ever got! I'll only plant eliteleeks until this is over so that I might have a better chance at this.
Quest 1/10 --> (because I'm an idiot and sent the Fairy quest instead of the air dragon quest, since I got confused by the fire dragon image, and then I used air for breeding and forgot about the quest haha so I'm not getting these done on time and will have to buy them if i manage all other pieces)
Hatching 7/13 --> (I think I should have more, but whatever)

i've noticed i get better chances with eliteleeks than diamondates, even if I can plant diamondates more often they will seldom give me any parts. :( still, I think this is pretty rigged and most of us won't make it by the end of the timer. Especially silly old me, I'll never get the parts from the quests in time, duh!! -.-;

sunkalito
11-25-13, 09:33 AM
I have
Farms 28/71
Quest 3/10
Hatching 6/13
oooh! abdullah you're doing a lot better than me, dear! you go, go! :D

ciarjen
11-25-13, 09:36 AM
I see that people are posting their target is 71 bolts from harvesting food. I have a target of 79. Does anyone know why mine would be more?

ciarjen
11-25-13, 09:39 AM
And I have a target of 16 chains as well, more than the 13 others are posting.

belbar22
11-25-13, 09:47 AM
Farms 13/71 --> and this morning I got FIVE bolts from eliteleeks! that's the most I ever got! I'll only plant eliteleeks until this is over so that I might have a better chance at this.
Quest 1/10 --> (because I'm an idiot and sent the Fairy quest instead of the air dragon quest, since I got confused by the fire dragon image, and then I used air for breeding and forgot about the quest haha so I'm not getting these done on time and will have to buy them if i manage all other pieces)
Hatching 7/13 --> (I think I should have more, but whatever)

i've noticed i get better chances with eliteleeks than diamondates, even if I can plant diamondates more often they will seldom give me any parts. :( still, I think this is pretty rigged and most of us won't make it by the end of the timer. Especially silly old me, I'll never get the parts from the quests in time, duh!! -.-;

Ha Ha I did the same with the quests and sent the wrong dragon out. Glad I am not the only daft person.

I have 20/71 - got 9 bolts this morning from scallypears but makes feeding so slow
3/10 - Should be OK on this
4/13 - Bit nervous about this one and never got any bolts from hatching paladin and only seem able to breed commons although I am still trying for Chrome. Actually come to think abut it, I don't think I have bred a new dragon since metal

jaesha
11-25-13, 09:47 AM
I see that people are posting their target is 71 bolts from harvesting food. I have a target of 79. Does anyone know why mine would be more?

I have 79 as well for the bolts. The goal requirements are not the same for all players regardless of level. There are those that have lower requirements but yet have the same time to finish as those with higher requirements. This makes no sense as I'm sure we all want them equally.

My collection stats:

Total parts needed to receive both dragons is 105. I have a total of 39 parts.
Harvest 20/79 (planting only 20 hr crops) Tried and get nothing with 5-8 hr crops
Quests 3/10
Hatching 16/16

Timer 7 days 1 hour.

belbar22
11-25-13, 09:48 AM

Different people get different amounts which seems really unfair.

MakJulos
11-25-13, 10:34 AM
Different people get different amounts which seems really unfair.

Yes i totally agree, this is very wrong- cannot say much about the duration/droprate of the event since you're obviously not supposed to succeed without using gold if not crazy lucky, but having some players having to use even more gold up is very low.

ginrae22
11-25-13, 10:37 AM
The last two summoning rounds I always got whatever the drop was for every dragon i hatched and this time it rarely does it! Also again having horrible luck with getting bolts from farming...and yes the fact that we all seem to have different amounts is awful. There's no way with a 16 hour quest that I'll get the rest of the gears or whatever that I need. It's a bummer because I am actually trying this time.

MakJulos
11-25-13, 10:42 AM
Myself i've given up on this summoning, what lil gold i had is mostly used up in tournament to speed the arena up, and i rather try to breed these new uglies than go buy new gold to get them. If there is a theorical chance i could do it without gold i'd still have to prioritize work and sleep away, and....well, not for this game!:D

cakeandpie
11-25-13, 10:42 AM
How are people getting chains for hatching!!? I only have ONE, so it will be completely impossible for me to get enough by the end of 7 more days! I've hatched 4 Fuzzy, 2 Water, and a Forest and Fire (which probably don't count) and only gotten one chain from all that! How am I supposed to get enough if it doesn't give me any?! :mad:

pegasus14
11-25-13, 10:48 AM
I'm not planning to spend gold on this. I got the higher requirements (really unfair for the game to be discriminatory to some accounts and not equal for everyone) and don't see how I can finish gathering all the parts in time. My goal is to get the magnetic dragon then let the steampunk dragon go. I like the magnetic way better anyway.

ginrae22
11-25-13, 10:49 AM
Myself i've given up on this summoning, what lil gold i had is mostly used up in tournament to speed the arena up, and i rather try to breed these new uglies than go buy new gold to get them. If there is a theorical chance i could do it without gold i'd still have to prioritize work and sleep away, and....well, not for this game!:D

I don't have the option to breed. I think that part makes me the most angry. Why not give everyone the chance to do either. And make it the same amounts across the board?! All they do is make us bitter that we don't all have the same chances, because nothing is equal.

MakJulos
11-25-13, 10:59 AM
I don't have the option to breed. I think that part makes me the most angry. Why not give everyone the chance to do either. And make it the same amounts across the board?! All they do is make us bitter that we don't all have the same chances, because nothing is equal.

Yes this is really insane, that we play same game but some important game features aren't available to everyone - i doubt i'd stay playing if i had been "on the other side".... The dedication in still staying to play despite missing out on very cool game features should somehow be rewarded or compensated - but don' hold your breath... :p

belbar22
11-25-13, 11:05 AM
I'm not planning to spend gold on this. I got the higher requirements (really unfair for the game to be discriminatory to some accounts and not equal for everyone) and don't see how I can finish gathering all the parts in time. My goal is to get the magnetic dragon then let the steampunk dragon go. I like the magnetic way better anyway.

I agree. I like the magnetic one but don't like the steampunk so if I don't get it I won't really be that bothered. I don't think they are worth spending gold on.

I do however feel that drops for hatching should be virtually guaranteed as fails can take up so much time on a time limited goal. The number of drops should be linked to how long you have had to wait to breed and hatch IMHO

belbar22
11-25-13, 11:07 AM
How are people getting chains for hatching!!? I only have ONE, so it will be completely impossible for me to get enough by the end of 7 more days! I've hatched 4 Fuzzy, 2 Water, and a Forest and Fire (which probably don't count) and only gotten one chain from all that! How am I supposed to get enough if it doesn't give me any?! :mad:

I think I got 2 from hatching a sunrise but had nothing since, although I have another sunrise and a mist due to hatch on the next few hours. I hate the randomness of this game.

buttabdullah99
11-25-13, 11:18 AM
oooh! abdullah you're doing a lot better than me, dear! you go, go! :D
Thank u very much :)

wildhearts20
11-25-13, 11:21 AM
I don't have any problem getting the chains, it's the harvest that seems impossible. The only way to make sure you get 6 bolts is with pears but there's simply not enough time to get enough having to wait 20 hours, *sigh*.

aceblade
11-25-13, 11:41 AM
I don't have any problem getting the chains, it's the harvest that seems impossible. The only way to make sure you get 6 bolts is with pears but there's simply not enough time to get enough having to wait 20 hours, *sigh*.

Yeah, don't bother with the pears.
I do a batch of Eliteleeks before bed and then again in the morning. I find that each batch of 6 harvests yields 3 bolts. So, I'm looking at 6 bolts a day... maybe a bit more if I can sneak in a batch of Diamondates before bed.
That's the best advice I can recommend. Hope it helps.
:)

sunkalito
11-25-13, 01:02 PM
I ACTUALLY GOT MINE WRONG, my total is 105 and not 94, HERE'S THE CORRECT VERSION (and updated with extra quest part)

Farms 13/79 --> and this morning I got FIVE bolts from eliteleeks! that's the most I ever got! I'll only plant eliteleeks until this is over so that I might have a better chance at this.
Quest 2/10 --> (because I'm an idiot and sent the Fairy quest instead of the air dragon quest, since I got confused by the fire dragon image, and then I used air for breeding and forgot about the quest haha so I'm not getting these done on time and will have to buy them if i manage all other pieces)
Hatching 7/16 --> (I think I should have more, but whatever)

jaesha
11-25-13, 01:28 PM
Some do not get any bolts from diamondates or eliteleeks. I'm in the group that only gets drops from scaley pears. We all have to figure out which crops yield the best rare drops and stick with it as it's obvious rare drops are also not consistent with the crops for every player. This is very unfair and hopefully they will fix it, but probably not since the arena and breeding are the same way. No two players have the same luck factor apparently. In the paladin arena I used numerous suggestions from other players as this method worked in the past but not this time around. Most suggestions did not work for me and I had to try completely different options. TL has updated an extra level of randomness that has increased the degree of difficulty. This forces the use of gold or forces players not to participate. That's really a shame because so many people love this game and are willing to spend money for gold, and consistently do, but forced use of gold is a bit ridiculous. Unless that's where this game is headed. :rolleyes:

lorentw
11-25-13, 03:27 PM
Well I am only getting bolts from eliteleeks, i got NOTHING from diamonddates, what a rip. I do think I will make it but it is going to be close. It seems crops would gather no matter what, maybe you have to do 6 hour crops for 1 bolt but that would be ok.
here is where I am at: bolts -13/53 {crops will be done at 9pm plant another set and go to bed} gears 4/10 {halfway through 5th round} and chains 12/13 {I had several that gave me 2 chains and several that gave 0 but I have 2 nests so that helps.
I may get the magnetic, but I do not think I will get the steampunk no matter what.

lorentw
11-25-13, 03:34 PM
ok wierdest thing, I just got a bolt for harvesting a 1 hour crop? of course it was like the 7th one today after trying diamonddates earlier???

fulford2
11-25-13, 03:40 PM
What size food do you need to harvest to get bolts?

cbisme
11-25-13, 04:15 PM
This stinks, hatching a mist dragon and placing it didn't give me a chain. its a 14 hour dragon...

jptheripper
11-25-13, 04:30 PM
I am over 1:1 on scaly pears, getting at least one but sometimes two bolts per food.

Will make my 79 with room to spare at this rate

s_lynne
11-25-13, 05:07 PM
May I ask a question???

Why can't we obtain items from collecting from habitats or from visiting neighbors? Any other time we'll get goals that require us to visit (x) amount of neighbors but not for this goal? As of right now, I've harvested all 6 farms after waitin 20 hours and got nothing. I hatched two eggs and I got nothing. And the quest also yielded nothing. So at this point I feel as though I won't be completing this one.

AzHadz
11-25-13, 05:14 PM
Some do not get any bolts from diamondates or eliteleeks. I'm in the group that only gets drops from scaley pears. We all have to figure out which crops yield the best rare drops and stick with it as it's obvious rare drops are also not consistent with the crops for every player. This is very unfair and hopefully they will fix it, but probably not since the arena and breeding are the same way. No two players have the same luck factor apparently. In the paladin arena I used numerous suggestions from other players as this method worked in the past but not this time around. Most suggestions did not work for me and I had to try completely different options. TL has updated an extra level of randomness that has increased the degree of difficulty. This forces the use of gold or forces players not to participate. That's really a shame because so many people love this game and are willing to spend money for gold, and consistently do, but forced use of gold is a bit ridiculous. Unless that's where this game is headed. :rolleyes:

You're right, it is very unfair. I think TL did this to stop people from having a plan of attack and making it easy. It's different for everyone (kinda like trying for Diamond) but it should still be consistent for each group of differences, and it's not.

Last time I was 1 item short of getting the Wraith dragon when the timer disappeared 3 hrs ahead of when it was supposed to. I had no chance at headless due to inconsistent crops, but TL Support granted me the Wraith after an email. Hopefully, that won't happen this time. I actually want both dragons this time so I hope I get them.

AzHadz
11-25-13, 05:16 PM
I am over 1:1 on scaly pears, getting at least one but sometimes two bolts per food.

Will make my 79 with room to spare at this rate

You mean 1-2 bolts PER FARM you harvest or per round of planting?

2 bolts PER FARM is unheard of. If you mean 2 bolts per 6 farms, then that's not so great and you won't be able to make the 79 bolts (I need 79 also).

dani8411
11-25-13, 05:24 PM
I'm getting 2 bolts per farm sometimes as well. I just got 9 bolts collecting scalypears in my secondary account, got 2 bolts from 3 farms!
In my main account I'm not that lucky, but I still get 2 bolts sometimes when I'm collecting scalypears (it doesn't work with any other crop)

FigmentValley
11-25-13, 05:44 PM
So lets see.... 20 gold to speed a 20 hour breeding, which doubles the chance of getting a chain. Hmmmm. 20 gold to BUY a gold chain. One is only a doubled chance... The other is a sure thing. I can easily see where the price break comes.....

I have hatched a paladin, a cyber, a chrome and 2 waters. I received 2 chains.

Something is wonky. Now I have a Pegasus (26 hour) and a island, most likely. (20 hours). I am guessing that there MIGHT be one chain for the two.

:(

awsumum
11-25-13, 05:59 PM
You mean 1-2 bolts PER FARM you harvest or per round of planting?

2 bolts PER FARM is unheard of. If you mean 2 bolts per 6 farms, then that's not so great and you won't be able to make the 79 bolts (I need 79 also).

I have received 2 bolts PER FARM at times, and if I'm really lucky all 6 give me 2 bolts, although mostly it's just 1.
So it is possible to get 12 bolts from plantings, good luck :)

jaesha
11-25-13, 06:39 PM
I have received 2 bolts PER FARM at times, and if I'm really lucky all 6 give me 2 bolts, although mostly it's just 1.
So it is possible to get 12 bolts from plantings, good luck :)

It seems the possibilities are endless, just not equal or consistent for all players.

elwood99
11-25-13, 07:01 PM
One would think that the higher requirements should get better drops than those with lower ones but this is not the case also.

Consistency has always being a problem with this game. Different prices for boosted breeds (before the changes), different sales offer to different groups of players, different requirements for the summoning, not all players get the initial summoning (remember the leaves), different limited to different players too (not all players have clown limited) and I can go on and on.

jim23cash
11-25-13, 07:38 PM
I'm at:
27/71 Bolts
5/10 Gears
13/13 Chains
In the past I have had a lot of trouble w the food harvesting drops. I don't know if it helped, but this time after my first harvest, which gave me zero, I rotated each farm, then rotated it back to the right facing position. After that, I have gotten bolts each time. Scalypears always give me 1, and sometimes 2 per farm. Elite Leeks will usually give me 1-3 for 3 farms. Nothing so far from other crops.
I found that when I used gold to hurry hatches, I got chains most of the time. I just waited until it was only one gold to hurry.
Each quest has given me one gear so far.
So the only one I'm worried about is the harvesting goal - as usual. At least this time I'm actually getting some drops, and may be able to make it or get close this time.
I think that the different goal amounts, the different drop rates and that the summoning process has had problems before is anxiety causing. It's not something you have any control over.
Since the point seems to be encouraging spending gold, maybe TL should add random bolt drops to food purchases as well as harvests. That way, if you feel like you are a little behind, you could purchase food and bring up your bolt totals. Also, the amount of food I produce is less during summoning, and I wouldn't mind supplementing it occasionally.

FigmentValley
11-25-13, 09:12 PM
So... How did you get all 13 chains? I have long breeding/hatching times and, even with rarer dragons, I am not getting chains for all of them.....

cakeandpie
11-25-13, 09:20 PM
So... How did you get all 13 chains? I have long breeding/hatching times and, even with rarer dragons, I am not getting chains for all of them.....

Yeah, that is very unfair. I'm not getting chains for 83% of my (non-forest/fire) hatches (yes, I did the math).

pribakes
11-25-13, 09:26 PM
My games still down :( hope TL increase time !!!!!

jim23cash
11-25-13, 10:07 PM

I did say I got more chains when I sped the last hour w gold... But I was also speed breeding, trying for DA. I got no chains for air or fire fails, but after 2 waters w/o chains, I started getting chains for all hatches.
I have not had problems w hatching on any summonings, just harvests.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 12:27 AM
Let me see where I stand as of now:

Harvest: 24/71 (33.9%)
Quest: 3/10 (30%)
Hatch: 4/13 (31%)

Days left: 6 days 10 hours (64%)

Pretty tight !

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 12:30 AM

7 Days 13 Hrs left.

Harvest 11/79
Quest 2/10
Hatch 6/16

Thank you TL,I'm not gonna make it,quite difficult for my island so far, I'm trying tho,Good Luck everyone for the Summoning.

Kami Plant 8 hours for Harvest and you will be okay.

midnightmeerkat
11-26-13, 01:01 AM
My results so far for both my games

Harvest 23/79 (29%) 29/71 (41%)
Quest. 5/10 (50%) 4/10 (40%)
Hatch. 9/16 (56%) 7/13 (54%)

I am planting 3 farms with 20 hour crops and 3 farms with 8 hour crops for both my games, and for the hatching I have 3 nests which I always have full - I buy light eggs and sell them.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 01:15 AM
My results so far for both my games

Harvest 23/79 (29%) 29/71 (41%)
Quest. 5/10 (50%) 4/10 (40%)
Hatch. 9/16 (56%) 7/13 (54%)

I am planting 3 farms with 20 hour crops and 3 farms with 8 hour crops for both my games, and for the hatching I have 3 nests which I always have full - I buy light eggs and sell them.

Good well done. I have bought Water (12 hrs) to sell after breeding. Hope it works too.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 01:23 AM
Thanks got a chain from Breeding a Water Dragon. (12 hrs)
Now will try Light Dragon since it is only 9 hrs.

midnightmeerkat
11-26-13, 01:40 AM
Thanks got a chain from Breeding a Water Dragon. (12 hrs)
Now will try Light Dragon since it is only 9 hrs.

I don't get the chains every time but it certainly helps especially when you get 32 hour Titan fail. :(

buttabdullah99
11-26-13, 01:48 AM
I have total 50/94
Farms 38/71
Quest 4/10
Hatching 8/13
:):):)

mjauuuu
11-26-13, 02:03 AM
My games still down :( hope TL increase time !!!!!

Mine is also down!! It's so frustrating!! This problem really should be fixed by now!:mad:

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 02:27 AM
Mine is also down!! It's so frustrating!! This problem really should be fixed by now!:mad:

Why is it down. I did have some problems during the Paladin Fight.
Why not Shut phone and restart again. it might help.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 02:30 AM
I have total 50/94
Farms 38/71
Quest 4/10
Hatching 8/13
:):):)

Only Quest is a bit close. Good.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 02:41 AM

Harvest: 24/71 (33.9%)
Quest: 3/10 (30%)
Hatch: 5/13 (38%)

Days left: 6 days 8 hours (64%)

Analysis:

Harvest : Need another 47 or 7.9 per day.
Quest: Need another 7 or 1.16 per day
Hatch: Need another 9 or 1.5 per day

marieYOTZ
11-26-13, 04:46 AM
Trying to get the breeding done to get Magnetic, and now suddenly I have a Diamond in the breeding temple. I mean - YAY, Diamond, cool! - but 88 hours til it's hatched! I am 100% screwed on magnetic now!

Kami365
11-26-13, 05:12 AM

6 Days 05 Hrs 49 min left.

Harvest 21/79
Quest 4/10
Hatch 7/16 ( NO chain from two Coral, water & Light )

eternity2507
11-26-13, 05:27 AM
Having lost hours of play yesterday while unable to connect to dragon story, therefore unable to harvest, hatch & quest...... Plant, breed. All the elements required to complete the summoning dragons goal, I have a simple question Will TL extend the time. Ten days was tight losing another day for a fault on the game is quite unacceptable . Can we have some communication soon

Turpsichore
11-26-13, 05:32 AM
Why is it down. I did have some problems during the Paladin Fight.
Why not Shut phone and restart again. it might help.
Not everybody plays on a smartphone. It seems that you can connect through 3/4G networks but not wi-fi.

I may have been unlucky with the times I've tried to get on but it has been over 20 hours since I could get into any TL game :(

eternity2507
11-26-13, 05:39 AM
Not everybody plays on a smartphone. It seems that you can connect through 3/4G networks but not wi-fi.

I may have been unlucky with the times I've tried to get on but it has been over 20 hours since I could get into any TL game :(

The game were available on 3G but not on wi-fi. So frustrating

Anyuszko
11-26-13, 06:26 AM

I met the same issue.

However, I have a second router at home with a 3G modem in, with it I could reach my games.

Yet, noone answered my othe question: who already got Black Knight, please tell me if it is tradable or not, thanks in advance.

Anyuszko
11-26-13, 06:27 AM
Yet, noone answered my othe question: who already got Black Knight, please tell me if it is tradable or not, thanks in advance.

Ups I thought I was in another topic. :) yet, maybe someone here can answer.

cdbabe
11-26-13, 08:22 AM
Trying to get the breeding done to get Magnetic, and now suddenly I have a Diamond in the breeding temple. I mean - YAY, Diamond, cool! - but 88 hours til it's hatched! I am 100% screwed on magnetic now!

hey what did you used to breed to get diamond??

im desperate to get diamond too

thanks

t

jptheripper
11-26-13, 08:40 AM
I hatched a crusader and got 3 chains! Don't loose faith

belbar22
11-26-13, 09:40 AM
Not a very happy camper. Apart from the fact that I can't access my games properly, I only have:

27/72
4/10
5/13

Total 36/94

I have had very little from hatching and can't see how i have enough time to even get close to achieving this, particularly as I can't get onto my game.

LionsDragons
11-26-13, 09:44 AM
Has anyone gotten more than one gear from the quest?

wildhearts20
11-26-13, 09:54 AM
I think they should at least change it back to the 14 days to give us a chance, I live on that game and still only have

28/71
4/13
4/13

igames4me
11-26-13, 10:08 AM
i have 32/79
5/10
5/16

i hope i can make it

LionsDragons
11-26-13, 10:44 AM
i have 32/79
5/10
5/16

It's really strange how you have a higher total requirement than wildheart, but a lower quest total. From what I've heard the totals aren't always level related and now there's people who have some requirements higher but others lower and that's just bizarre.

It woud be really helpful if TL shared with us just a bit. I think they'd have much better relations with their customers (us) if we knew why we have te totals we have, what are the drop rates (exactly) for each type of crop, and what are the chances of getting commons, rares, etc when we breed, etc. Things wouldn't be quite so frustrating if we just had some basic information.

igames4me
11-26-13, 10:50 AM
It's really strange how you have a higher total requirement than wildheart, but a lower quest total. From what I've heard the totals aren't always level related and now there's people who have some requirements higher but others lower and that's just bizarre.

It woud be really helpful if TL shared with us just a bit. I think they'd have much better relations with their customers (us) if we knew why we have te totals we have, what are the drop rates (exactly) for each type of crop, and what are the chances of getting commons, rares, etc when we breed, etc. Things wouldn't be quite so frustrating if we just had some basic information.

i have the same amount needed in other acct in my house
in that one is 30/79 4/10 5/16

one is level 95 other 115
the hatching dragons is what im most worried about

ciarjen
11-26-13, 11:04 AM
In my second account I am not doing too well with the chains. Last breeding from Eagle/Familiar was a 32 hour titan. Just put them in again and have ended up with another long one, 44 hours, lol.

So I may miss out on the summoning but I can't complain with getting a diamond. :)

igames4me
11-26-13, 11:06 AM
In my second account I am not doing too well with the chains. Last breeding from Eagle/Familiar was a 32 hour titan. Just put them in again and have ended up with another long one, 44 hours, lol.

So I may miss out on the summoning but I can't complain with getting a diamond. :)

congrats on the diamond.. maybe youll get 4 gold chains.. good luck

11-26-13, 11:25 AM
I really hope they extend this at least 4 days, it's been slow going for my main account current sitting at
26/79
2/10
7/16
I might have a chance at Magnetic but getting Steampunk will be require a lot of luck. My second account is level 63 vs level 111 for my main and the amount of parts I need to summon is much lower, total 76 parts vs 105 parts. Second account might have a chance at both and this is what I have so far. I will likely have to use gold and speed up the quest to try and get in 2 per day
36/53
2/10
7/13

Has anyone gotten more than one gear from the quest?
So far I've only received 1 for each quest which basically force you to use gold in some manner to get all the silver gear assuming you sleep regular hours.

ciarjen
11-26-13, 11:42 AM
congrats on the diamond.. maybe youll get 4 gold chains.. good luck

Thanks, 4 gold chains would be very nice. In fact, so would one :)

enenue
11-26-13, 11:45 AM
30/70::5/9::7/16

Total 42/105 need 70 and 105

Currently only harvesting 20hour crops. Averaging 8 per 20hours

creolepraline
11-26-13, 12:53 PM
I currently have 41/94 parts needed. I've been planting leeks, pears and dates. I won't so the 8 hour ones anymore I think since I'm getting better parts from the 5 and 20 hour crops. No speeding, haven't purchased any pieces yet. I don't think I'll be able to get all ten summons in with the air dragon since I wasn't checking every 16 hours. But I think I'm managing well, Considering I had the highest numbers for the last two summons and didn't get the dragons.

creolepraline
11-26-13, 12:57 PM
It's bizarre how some people need to hatch 16 dragons. I had to do 13. I need ten parts from the quests and 71 for the first dragon, 94 for both. The randomness is dumb and needs to change. When I had the summons before for my smaller account the totals were tiny. But I seriously couldn't finish since the 10,000 per quests was unattainable. Oddly enough I don't even have the summons on it this time. But it's there on the other account I switch over to on my iPod.

As I've said....bizarre.

jaesha
11-26-13, 01:41 PM
It's bizarre how some people need to hatch 16 dragons. I had to do 13. I need ten parts from the quests and 71 for the first dragon, 94 for both. The randomness is dumb and needs to change. When I had the summons before for my smaller account the totals were tiny. But I seriously couldn't finish since the 10,000 per quests was unattainable. Oddly enough I don't even have the summons on it this time. But it's there on the other account I switch over to on my iPod.

As I've said....bizarre.

It is odd, but so much is in this game.

I'm not sure if I can say with certainty that I will complete all the goals in time, but I'm hopeful.

My timer: 5days 21hrs

Stats: 52/105 for both dragons
31/79 bolts - Harvest (I only plant scaleypears. No luck w/others. Avg 6-8 per collection.)
5/10 gears - Quest (I sped this up a couple of times when it was about 85% complete to catch up.)
16/16 chains - Hatching dragons (Mixed 4-5 colors to get a variety, I actually got a diamond fail that I had to speed up to get it off the den) Dragons I used were aurora/leopard, mirage/scarecrow, independence/genie). Most hatchings yielded a chain, unless very common w/low hatching time. Sometimes rare and super rare would drop 2. The diamond gave two.

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone! I appreciate all of the helpful posts throughout this and prior summonings. :)

finnth12
11-26-13, 01:59 PM
http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/cb1da1824ff5793c0ff51e8c1ed62cb7_zps07b55fc3.jpg

1 more bolt and I'll get the magnetic. Good luck to everyone.
And for the record if anyone care, I plant 8 hrs crop, and 5 hrs crop in between. 8 hrs crop always give me the most, 5 hrs crop only give me 2-3 bolts out of 6 farms.
On my other account that I don't have time to log in all the time, I plant 20 hrs crop and 5 hrs crop, 20 hrs crop give 2 bolts in each farm-if you are lucky, I usually get 2 from 2-3 farms, the rest are only given me 1 bolt.

belbar22
11-26-13, 02:17 PM
I am not getting anything from breeding. Had a series of mists and not 1 chain. :mad:

JustKay
11-26-13, 02:20 PM
27/5/5... I need 79/10/16. I probably won't make the hatching quota. Resorting to slipping in 2hour Air dragons into the tiniest of gaps between other eggs now. That's desperation. :p

Doing a quick survey. This is the first time that I have had the high summoning targets. Normally I'm get the low ones. Only difference I can think is that recently my gold has climbed above 800 (that's not the exact number :p). Do the people who have the high targets have lots of gold saved up? Could that be the criteria where they decide if you get high or low targets? It's not a bad mechanism to keep people from banking up too much gold, but it could make getting those diamond hybrids a tough exercise in self control.

Chelsea79
11-26-13, 02:29 PM
I am not getting anything from breeding. Had a series of mists and not 1 chain. :mad:

Omg, I'm with u... Breed a lot of super rares, I even tried to speed it up at the last hour but nothing, no chain at all... I am absolutely disgusted.

belbar22
11-26-13, 02:31 PM
Omg, I'm with u... Breed a lot of super rares, I even tried to speed it up at the last hour but nothing, no chain at all... I am absolutely disgusted.

Trying for chrome. Not even getting a mindvolt had 4 mists in a row. I have just tried for Hanukkah and got another mist. Will have to try other colour combinations.

cakeandpie
11-26-13, 04:12 PM
Well, I'm buying Water and Light now to occupy my second nest in hopes I'll get enough chains (thanks to the forum for that idea!), but I still get chains less than 50% of the time, so I don't know how I'm going to make it to Steampunk anyway. If I do, it'll be by the skin of my teeth. I think I can get Magnetic though.

belbar22
11-26-13, 04:16 PM
Just hatched a light and again got nothing. This is ridiculous.

igames4me
11-26-13, 04:29 PM
Have anybody gotten anything in the past hour?

cquinn32
11-26-13, 04:37 PM
Have anybody gotten anything in the past hour?

No, just harvested diamondates and recieved nothing?

igames4me
11-26-13, 04:39 PM
No, just harvested diamondates and recieved nothing?

Me neither .... I find it awkward since everytime I would at least get 1-2
I even hatched 2 eggs and nothing

Maybe tl pushed a button wrong trying to fix the connection problems

cquinn32
11-26-13, 04:51 PM
Me neither .... I find it awkward since everytime I would at least get 1-2
I even hatched 2 eggs and nothing

Maybe tl pushed a button wrong trying to fix the connection problems

First time I received nothing also now I'm afraid to finish anything in game. This game has been nothing but problems lately.

igames4me
11-26-13, 06:43 PM
So anybody else receive any parts within the last 2 hrs?

I want to know if its just bad luck oh if their really is something wrong with the summoning

elwood99
11-26-13, 06:55 PM
I haven't received anything also :(
Why TL?

igames4me
11-26-13, 06:58 PM
I haven't received anything also :(
Why TL?

Glad to know its not only me or bad luck .... That makes 4 of us
If more people post the same outcome maybe we can get someone from tl to check on it

kooky panda
11-26-13, 07:00 PM
I just collected from my quest and I got my silver gear. It will be a couple of hours before my crops are ready.

igames4me
11-26-13, 07:01 PM
Thanks kooky ... I haven't collected from quest ... But did hatch and harvest and got 0

So I worried since I'm way behind on hatching

nannytodragons
11-26-13, 07:02 PM
does anyone have trouble collecting from harvest. I plant 6 crops of the 5 hour to grow for $$$ cant remember the amount but on the updated farms its the last corp. When i harvest sometimes I will get the copper bolt and sometimes i wont. this happened on the last summoning and i had to use gold only on the harvest to aquire the 2 dragons.

Kami365
11-26-13, 07:16 PM
does anyone have trouble collecting from harvest. I plant 6 crops of the 5 hour to grow for $$$ cant remember the amount but on the updated farms its the last corp. When i harvest sometimes I will get the copper bolt and sometimes i wont. this happened on the last summoning and i had to use gold only on the harvest to aquire the 2 dragons.

Just collects Dianondates from 6 farm got nothing,.:rolleyes:

igames4me
11-26-13, 07:21 PM
There has to be a bug on hatching and harvesting

Tl pls fix. It and extend the timer since some of us where without games yesterday for 8 hrs and some for more than 24 hrs

elwood99
11-26-13, 07:23 PM
Besides extending, make it 100% drops for a few days ... pleaseeeeee TL

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 07:27 PM
Just collects Dianondates from 6 farm got nothing,.:rolleyes:

Go for 20 hrs or 8 hrs.
Diamond dates do not work ! I found too late too.

elwood99
11-26-13, 07:29 PM
Go for 20 hrs or 8 hrs.

No I planted etileeks and nothing someonelse planted scalypears and nothing. This just happens the last 3 hours

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 07:31 PM

I use wifi at home and have no problems wiht this game. But I have problems with some other TL games on wifi.

standbg
11-26-13, 07:35 PM
Go for 20 hrs or 8 hrs.

How are you all doing on hatching? I only have 4 just hatched a Mythic and got nothing.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 07:36 PM
Ups I thought I was in another topic. :) yet, maybe someone here can answer.

Dark Steel

I saw it with Walhalla. New Player who also appeared in the Palladin game.
You can add her and check.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 07:41 PM
I will need at least an extra day I think.

Harvest: 30/71 (42%)
Quest: 4/10 (40%)
Hatch: 6/13 (46%)

Days left: 5 days 15 hours

Analysis:

Harvest : Need another 41 or 7.3 per day.
Quest: Need another 6 or 1.01 per day
Hatch: Need another 7 or 1.3 per day

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 07:43 PM
How are you all doing on hatching? I only have 4 just hatched a Mythic and got nothing.

6/13 on Hatching.
I hatched one by buying a water dragon too. 12 hrs
Air dragon did not work.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 07:46 PM
No I planted etileeks and nothing someonelse planted scalypears and nothing. This just happens the last 3 hours

That is funny. My farm House is facing left.
ie the Farm House Front Door.

11-26-13, 07:47 PM
I usually can get a gold chain from hatching a light dragon, probably 60% of the time and this time I hatched 4 total and got nothing, seems odd. Also harvested 12 pumpwings total on both accounts and didn't get anything either.

standbg
11-26-13, 07:48 PM
I have 31, 6, 4 there is no way I am going to make it

elwood99
11-26-13, 07:57 PM
That is funny. My farm House is facing left.
ie the Farm House Front Door.

so far I am doing ok but there must be a bug and the drops is 0. I will just wait until more cases happen and more players complain.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 07:58 PM
I usually can get a gold chain from hatching a light dragon, probably 60% of the time and this time I hatched 4 total and got nothing, seems odd. Also harvested 12 pumpwings total on both accounts and didn't get anything either.

Yes I got nothing too. Anyway both my nests are occupied at the moment.
I will try water later.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 08:00 PM
so far I am doing ok but there must be a bug and the drops is 0. I will just wait until more cases happen and more players complain.

Good.
I am sticking to 8 hrs and 20 hrs before TL starts changing the odds again.
I think TL earns the most money from Dragon Story.
Other games could be losing money.

11-26-13, 08:08 PM
Yes I got nothing too. Anyway both my nests are occupied at the moment.
I will try water later.

I also nested 4 more light dragons and tomorrow when I wake up I'll see if I get anything. I definitely always get at least one copper bolt if I plant 6 Eliteleeks so I planted 12 total now and will report back tomorrow morning.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 08:18 PM
I also nested 4 more light dragons and tomorrow when I wake up I'll see if I get anything. I definitely always get at least one copper bolt if I plant 6 Eliteleeks so I planted 12 total now and will report back tomorrow morning.

Good Luck. I might be one day short, so may have to cough out some gold.

chewytwix
11-26-13, 08:49 PM
Nothing!!! Teamlava, not cool! I missed out last time and it looks like I'll miss out this time cause of this ridiculous drop rate

moseyo
11-26-13, 09:14 PM
I agree, something is wrong with the drop rates. I have been harvesting diamond dates and speeding up with gold getting between 2-4 bolts per harvest. Today out of three harvests I got one bolt and that was one my first harvest of the day. Please look at this as I am spending the gold for nothing at this point. :(

moseyo
11-26-13, 09:25 PM
I also hatched 2 dragons today, a coral and a an illusion and no chains. Seems like things are not dropping anymore. This is frustrating. Please fix!

kooky panda
11-26-13, 09:30 PM
Well I have been pretty lucky with my crops but this last batch I only 1. I will go ahead and flag this over to have them check this out.

finnth12
11-26-13, 09:39 PM
Magnetic egg 10 hrs to hatch

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/d9e39537e8f1fa7dc9966e9c99213ff9_zpsa21ad52b.jpg

Sumercarefree
11-27-13, 12:20 AM
Well I have been pretty lucky with my crops but this last batch I only 1. I will go ahead and flag this over to have them check this out.

Yes I got zero for 3 batches of 8 hrs.
Looks like TL wants us to buy gold. Maybe some problem ?

sabrinainde
11-27-13, 12:22 AM
I agree that there is a problem. I haven't gotten any bolts since last night, and I had been doing well with elite leeks prior to today.

Between the outages and this, the summoning should definitely get an extension.

Java_Phoenix
11-27-13, 12:36 AM
Oh well it looks like more dragons i won't be getting since I'm not getting any bolts for harvesting. And I refuse to spend real money on TL

kutty4
11-27-13, 01:12 AM
Woah, today was horrible! Had 40/4/5 going into today, going out at 41/5/5. Something changed. Hatched 3 eggs today including Illusion. Figured I would get one for that at least.

parkejm
11-27-13, 01:20 AM
There has to be a bug on hatching and harvesting

Tl pls fix. It and extend the timer since some of us where without games yesterday for 8 hrs and some for more than 24 hrs

I've been locked out for 38 hrs :( This summoning is way out of my reach now even without the zero drops

caketester88
11-27-13, 02:30 AM
I've been locked out for 38 hrs :( This summoning is way out of my reach now even without the zero drops

Same here, but I'm back in again this morning. I've waited 38 hrs to harvest my crops and I get an AMAZING..... wait for it... ZERO bolts. + another amazing big fat ZERO for hatching 2 eggs (both 14hr mists), but did get a gear from a quest!!!!

Which brings my total to 28/105 wow.

So far I've got 20/79 for food, 4/10 or quests and 4/16 for hatching.

trikala79
11-27-13, 02:52 AM
Since yesterday I didn't get any parts in the summoning...nothing for harvesting food,nothing for hatching dragons....there must be a problem with this game since so many players don't get anything....
TeamLava please fix this and give us more time for collecting all parts....

buttabdullah99
11-27-13, 04:07 AM
Total 65 need 5 more to have my maganatic :):):)

igames4me
11-27-13, 04:17 AM
I hope we hear from tl ... This is a bug
For now I'm going to not harvest

pribakes
11-27-13, 04:27 AM
Same here, but I'm back in again this morning. I've waited 38 hrs to harvest my crops and I get an AMAZING..... wait for it... ZERO bolts. + another amazing big fat ZERO for hatching 2 eggs (both 14hr mists), but did get a gear from a quest!!!!

Which brings my total to 28/105 wow, what a pile of ******

So far I've got 20/79 for food, 4/10 or quests and 4/16 for hatching.

Same here my game got back yesterday. But I harvest 18 farms from diamonites, and only got 3/18, how that possible?
Hope Tl give us more time, for us to finish!!!!

eternity2507
11-27-13, 04:33 AM
Not getting drops for harvesting or hatching , & after losing so much time while the games was down this is just totally depressing. Please can TL give us some information, is there a bug?. Will we get extended time to complete?. Can a Mod please give us a sign of life from TL

Seranda
11-27-13, 04:43 AM
Why can't it prompt us to update our game?! I only have 5 days to do this now. Stupid. I'm getting really frustrated with this game and lack of communication with Team Lava. Another dragon summoning I'm missed out on all because I don't check everyday to see if there was an update. And with all the bugs and bad drop rates there is no way I am finishing this in time now. FML!

Bellatrix_SWE
11-27-13, 04:54 AM
Any tips out there on what dragons to hatch for chain drops? I did not get anything from hatching Fairy, Eagle, Mist or Coral Dragons, which I randomly got from breeding. Shall I buy eggs from the shop? :)

dallymutha
11-27-13, 05:05 AM
my game has been down since Monday. I was so pleased to get back on today but found I couldn't get any parts for summoning. All the time the clock is ticking and we are running out of time. Does anyone know if this will be resolved and will we get extended time?

darla1123
11-27-13, 05:10 AM
The last 2 batches of 8 hr crop I harvested I only got 1 each time. I also got nothing for my last 4 eggs. If something doesn't change I will not be able to obtain either dragon

ascherb
11-27-13, 05:39 AM
I got nothing from an egg hatching today either. Not sure what is going on, just know its getting frustrating. Do I or don't I father food,... That is the question...

dwb69
11-27-13, 05:48 AM
Nothing from Harvesting or eggs unless I spend gold, TL, please fix it. It was working, what changed?

Kami365
11-27-13, 06:03 AM

5 Days 04 Hrs 56 mins left.

Harvest 24/79 ( Not get any part from last 2 times x 6 farm x diamondates )
Quest 5/10
Hatch 8/16 ( NO chain from two Coral, water & Light )

cquinn32
11-27-13, 06:09 AM
Once again I got zero bolts from my harvest!!

elwood99
11-27-13, 06:12 AM
Hatching eggs and questing are still normal. The only problem is the harvest. The drop rate has dropped to ZERO

ciarjen
11-27-13, 06:15 AM
I've just harvested 20 hr scalypears on both my accounts and the drop rate is consistent with how it has been for the whole of this summoning.

6 farms has given me 8 bolts and 3 farms have given me 3 bolts.

I always use 20hr crops and an 8hr if I need something different so I can harvest during waking hours. I've never had drops from 5hr crops, I avoid planting them. It just means that my dragons are going hungry during this event .......but then I think that is the point, that TL do the pay off on drops with the long crops but they know it will slow you down with feeding/evolving.

caketester88
11-27-13, 06:29 AM
I got nothing from an egg hatching today either. Not sure what is going on, just know its getting frustrating. Do I or don't I father food,... That is the question...

Same here, NO bolts from harvesting today. I've harvested 6 farms of pumpwings twice today and not got 1 bolt. Prior to the games being off-line for many of us (I've not been able to get on for 38hrs), I was planting pumpwings and had collected 20 bolts, the drop rate has gone haywire :(

my collection of parts still stands at 28/105 with 5 days & 4.5hrs left.

I've just spent 2 gold on finishing a 1hr rushroom harvest and got no bolt either.

This summoning is turning out to be the worst ever, it started off by looking like I may be able to get 1 of the dragons with luck and a little gold, now it's turned into a gold-only offer :(

belbar22
11-27-13, 06:30 AM
I have only had 1 bolt from 3 mists and 2 lights in the last 2 and a half days.

Currently I am at

33/71
5/10
6/13

Total 44/70

Time left 5 days, 4 hours, 33 minutes

I am only planting scallypears as this gives me the best drop, but only got 6 this morning (I had 7 yesterday and 8 the day before)

Doing the maths, I will probably get the Magnetic but won't get the Steampunk.

I think you should have a fighting chance of winning these dragons, however although I have quested, bred and planted round the clock, I am nowhere near the 94 required.

Furthermore, many people were unable to play yesterday, so really the time to complete the summoning should be extended by at least a day and a half.

igames4me
11-27-13, 06:40 AM
so from what im reading only good drops are now from scalyberries ( running to plant some ill reposrt in 20 hrs lol)

elwood99
11-27-13, 06:49 AM
Ok i planted 20 hr scalypears everything else is 0 drops

cakeandpie
11-27-13, 07:00 AM
I'm still not getting chains for the vast majority of my hatches. Even with buying Water or Light to fill up my second nest, I don't think there's any way I can make it because I only get a chain 1 out of every 4 hatches at best. So that's like 1 a day at most, and that won't cut it. :(

wishfulthinking13
11-27-13, 07:52 AM
Well this just bites! The drop rates were awesome and it looked as though I was going to make the summoning, but now from the last three harvests I've received the big fat zero. Oh well, unless TL makes a change I won't get the dragons, since I won't buy gold....

metsfreek
11-27-13, 08:16 AM
How ridiculous. Honestly pathetic, it was difficult enough for the majority of players, now you force them to buy a lower quality food in hopes of getting a few items, maybe.

Kami365
11-27-13, 08:37 AM
I didn't get even one bolt from LAST 3 TIMES harvest food,...Diamondates x 6 farms x 5 hours x 3 times= ZERO BOLTS

igames4me
11-27-13, 08:46 AM
any word tl?

Kami365
11-27-13, 09:19 AM
Just Hatch my deep dragon after 15 hours, dont get a single chain..,,How I suppose to complete the Summoning??

LilMzB4Life
11-27-13, 09:21 AM
Just harvested my 20 hour crops and the drop rate has decreased significantly. Before I had a slim chance of getting close to the amount that I need being it's the highest required but now unless things change back, I won't be getting these dragons either. I hope TL fixes whatever they have done.

jptheripper
11-27-13, 09:27 AM
I have dropped to 1 per on 20 hour crops also. Gonna be real close

kutty4
11-27-13, 09:29 AM
Another round of 0. Once again, good job TL.

hskonk
11-27-13, 09:56 AM
All of a sudden I'm not getting anything for hatching or harvesting. There's no way I'll be able to finish now.

wildhearts20
11-27-13, 09:56 AM
Same here, not getting chains from hatching anymore and harvesting has dropped from 6-7 for scalypears to 3. I'm not spending gold on something they don't even give you a chance to get.

jim23cash
11-27-13, 10:00 AM
I have 6 Farms, have been planting 3 scaleypears and alternating the others with elite leeks. Last 24 hours I haven't received anything from elite leeks (had been averaging 2 bolts from 3 crops). I have also only gotten one bolt from each scaleypears, (was averaging 4-5 from 3 farms).
I was skeptical that I could collect enough for the dragons before. At this drop rate, it will be impossible.
I LIKE the summoning idea. I've tried to complete it each time. I would only ask that you make it possible to complete.
I play for fun, but find that it causes anxiety when you start us with 14 days, then drop to 10, & we immediately start having problems with collecting. Tell us what the drop rate % should be for each crop, so we know if there is a problem. Same goes for quests and hatches. Explain why some people have no problems and others have problems with one or all aspects of summoning. Explain why we get different totals. Don't we deserve to at least understand the basics of what we are trying to accomplish?
For Example: I found it extremely helpful to know that boosted breeding gives you 3x higher chance for rare or super rare dragons. I always wondered what good it was, because I couldn't tell it what I wanted, and never got what I needed. Now that I understand how it works, I know WHEN to use it. Simple!
Knowledge is Power.

R081Nchan
11-27-13, 10:14 AM
Today I'm not getting anything too. Diamondates x 6 farms x 5 hours x 4 = 000000 bolt !!!!!! Hatching too zero chains at all my nest.

finnth12
11-27-13, 10:27 AM
I don't get any bolts from 8 hrs crop last night. Big ZERO not even ONE! Usually I get at least 3 or more. This morning also ZERO from all 8 hrs crop. Now I'm planting 20 hrs, we will see tomorrow! It's so upsetting:mad:

dwb69
11-27-13, 10:30 AM
I logged a defect - we should all do the same - so they get annoyed and actually do something .. right ... :(

aceblade
11-27-13, 10:32 AM
I don't get any bolts from 8 hrs crop last night. Big ZERO not even ONE! Usually I get at least 3 or more. This morning also ZERO from all 8 hrs crop. Now I'm planting 20 hrs, we will see tomorrow! It's so upsetting:mad:

Yeah, my latest 8 hour batch only gave me two bolts. Disappointing.

finnth12
11-27-13, 10:37 AM
Yeah, my latest 8 hour batch only gave me two bolts. Disappointing.

Lucky! at least you still getting something, I didn't get anything? ZERO. Maybe TL crashed something when they moved the big ballon, lol.

MakJulos
11-27-13, 10:39 AM
I'm quite sure that buying gold to spend is only way i could get something out of this summoning - a lucky very few will ofc make it anyway, otherwise the playerbase cryout would be too much to ignore - because this harvesting of bolts is a big joke...ehmm, a not so funny joke ofc! I'm hardly getting anything from it, no matter what type of crops i plant, harvest is so poor i'm almost starting to believe it's some programming that went wrong rather than greedmonkeys work!

The hatching is no better, i haven't had many fancy dragons hatch but a couple rares and a super rare should've gotten you something you'd think, but no, even worse result than from common ones....i don't mind luck and randomness affecting things really, but odds could be decent at least, and maybe even topped off with a hint of logic?

Oh well i'll stick to it anyway, not saving the day with gold though, interesting seeing how far off i'll be in the end!

Anasarra
11-27-13, 10:39 AM
Grrrr. I just hatched my Comet - no chain. I am happy about Comet but, like others, discouraged about Summoning. I will keep trying. Anything I get will reduce what I would have to pay out at the end of it - and that is a decision I will make when the time comes. Problem is, trying and thinking about these two dragons deepens my desire to have them! Oh, so subtle - the spider waits for the fly!

cquinn32
11-27-13, 11:13 AM
TL what the heck is going on!!! I've harvested 4 sets of diamondates now and haven't recieved anything and also hatched 5 eggs and nothing.

igames4me
11-27-13, 11:20 AM
It seems that they lowered the drops ... I hope it was accidently and tl will fix it sooner than later

Purplum
11-27-13, 11:51 AM
I'm starting to remember why I deleted this game last time.

I buy gold like crazy - I don't mind spending $20 here and there to make the game more enjoyable for me (speeding up breeding, hatching, etc.). I get a lot of enjoyment out of these silly little time-wasting games and don't mind supporting them with my hard-earned cash. They give me fun, I support them in return.

However, presenting dragons as a summoning is presenting them as something you can work toward and, with enough diligence, earn from time put in. If, after all the math has been done and the summoning time has expired, and players see that time and diligence alone aren't going to 'summon' anything but disappointment...then that is just too underhanded for my taste. I know these games are greedy for our money, but you can't pretend something can be attained for free if it can't. Shame on you TL if the summoning is so bugged (or poorly designed) that people are forced to spend gold to summon these new dragons.

nefiesplace
11-27-13, 12:17 PM
I harvest food from 6 farms every 5 hours during the day, but the numbers rarely update in this summoning thing. Also, the numbers do not update every time I hatch a dragon, either. The quest does every time. Where are the rules for this thing?

riisak
11-27-13, 12:43 PM
My dragons stopped giving me chains for hatching.... Farms are also being wonky again....
I was just barely going to finish, but these new changes have set me behind by 2 days.

It was working fine, did they do. And did anyone else notice arctic isle is completely gone?? We had to pay gold to upgrade those stupid silos and stuff, and Im sure people bought the dragons with gold. WHERE IS OUR REFUND HMM?!?!

11-27-13, 12:44 PM
Here's my update, 4 hatched light dragons I received 1 gold chain. Usually I can get 2-3. 12 Eliteleeks only net 1 copper bolt, and usually I can get 4-5. Drops rates are better than yesterday but less than my usual average.

dwb69
11-27-13, 12:53 PM
and now to add insult to injury, gold questing ONLY returns 1500 coin, there is no variance .. i wold expect 2/3K or 1-2 pieces occasionally, but no, its the one value ...
This happened just before the summoning started, and was fixed, so they are definately doing sonething

I logged a support question, and the response was "due to the higher than number of tickets in our queue" blah blah "

sunkalito
11-27-13, 01:00 PM
what is going on? today neither my eliteleeks nor my diamondates earned me anything decent! just one piece, that's nothing :( and I got two chains from hatching a pegasus.

kooky panda
11-27-13, 01:01 PM
My dragons stopped giving me chains for hatching.... Farms are also being wonky again....
I was just barely going to finish, but these new changes have set me behind by 2 days.

It was working fine, did they do. And did anyone else notice arctic isle is completely gone?? We had to pay gold to upgrade those stupid silos and stuff, and Im sure people bought the dragons with gold. WHERE IS OUR REFUND HMM?!?!

The blimp for the artic island was moved down to the lower level of your main island. You will need to click the travel button to go over to your arctic island.

sunkalito
11-27-13, 01:03 PM
and now to add insult to injury, gold questing ONLY returns 1500 coin, there is no variance .. i wold expect 2/3K or 1-2 pieces occasionally, but no, its the one value ...
This happened just before the summoning started, and was fixed, so they are definately doing sonething

I logged a support question, and the response was "due to the higher than number of tickets in our queue" blah blah "
is it possible to get 2 pieces? otherwise I don't think I'll make it through with the quests...

riisak
11-27-13, 01:04 PM
ok GOOD NEWS!!! for gold chain "hatching" grants.

I noticed that it wont give me chains when I actually hatch my dragons and put them in their habitat.
BUT it DOES grant gold chains if you SELL the dragon.
I recommend firestorm or water dragon fails, since 12 hours+ works best for chain grants.

I don't think dragons under 10 hours give any chains, no matter what you do.

000gargoil000
11-27-13, 01:06 PM
I've managed to collect 58 pieces and with 5 days to go it's getting interesting.
I don't speed farms with gold and have only planted the 20 hour option.
13/13 from hatching, Can't collect more frm here.
7/10 from quests, three more quests with five days is no problem.
38/71 from farming, this will be the key.
I need 70 for Magnetic, if scalypears keeps giving me bolts then he is mine.
Steampunk needs 94 pieces, with twenty hours between harvests it's cutting it close.
This goal feels like it could be within my reach. :)

pribakes
11-27-13, 01:12 PM
What is happening 4 attempts (6 farms x 4 times = 24) of diamonnites and nothing !!!!?

11-27-13, 01:13 PM

I noticed that it wont give me chains when I actually hatch my dragons and put them in their habitat.
I recommend firestorm or water dragon fails, since 12 hours+ works best for chain grants.

I don't view that as good news, what happens if you bred a super rare dragon you don't have and forced to sell it in order to get gold chain, that doesn't make sense. And I always sell off my light dragons, never received a chain.

Plus, light dragons have a 9 hour bred time and I was able to receive a chain earlier this morning.

jaesha
11-27-13, 01:17 PM

This is another example of the inconsistency in the game. It only gave me chains if I placed the dragon in the habitat so I had to store or sell some to make room as all my habitats are at max capacity.

Danthrax85
I have been buying fire apples nonstop, plus some pumpwings and rliteleeks, and haven't recieved a copper bolt in 2 days.
I'm really tired of this game giving me the shaft, and I'm seriously considering deleting it.

riisak
I don't view that as good news, what happens if you bred a super rare dragon you don't have and forced to sell it in order to get gold chain, that doesn't make sense. And I always sell off my light dragons, never received a chain.

Plus, light dragons have a 9 hour bred time and I was able to receive a chain earlier this morning.
it's better than no chains at all. that's why I said breed fails. :3

if you get a super rare you can keep it, you'll just have to sacrifice getting that chain. The chains are the easiest thing to get since you can get 2 a day with 12 hour dragons, so keeping 1 super rare shouldn't set you back so far that you end up unable to get the full amount of chains needed >.<

riisak
11-27-13, 01:18 PM
I have been buying fire apples nonstop, plus some pumpwings and rliteleeks, and haven't recieved a copper bolt in 2 days.
I'm really tired of this game giving me the shaft, and I'm seriously considering deleting it.

the lower the time, the lower the odds of drops. Try the pear things (20 hours)

jaesha
11-27-13, 01:25 PM
I've managed to collect 58 pieces and with 5 days to go it's getting interesting.
I don't speed farms with gold and have only planted the 20 hour option.
13/13 from hatching, Can't collect more frm here.
7/10 from quests, three more quests with five days is no problem.
38/71 from farming, this will be the key.
I need 70 for Magnetic, if scalypears keeps giving me bolts then he is mine.
Steampunk needs 94 pieces, with twenty hours between harvests it's cutting it close.
This goal feels like it could be within my reach. :)

I have similar stats, but my end goal for both dragons is 105. It makes no sense that the requirements vary but the time to complete is the same. Many have fewer requirements but the same time. The time should be adjusted so that it's fair for all to have a chance.

I have: 60/105 total (70 to magnetic)
38/79 Harvest
6/10 Quest
13/13 Hatching

4 days 21 hrs remaining.

metsfreek
11-27-13, 01:31 PM
I'm getting zero chains or screws now. Awesome job TL!

MakJulos
11-27-13, 01:32 PM
the lower the time, the lower the odds of drops. Try the pear things (20 hours)

I agree that the quickest ones probably isn't best choice, but i've twice waited 20 hours for 3 farms, and gotten nothing from it...i think it's very random, and at really lousy odds too.

traumtaenzerin
11-27-13, 01:47 PM
Today i harvested 8hr plants from all six farms twice and got nothing >__<
Have a total of 37/105 now. Not sure if i will get at least the magnetic dragon. Only got 2 parts today from hatching and the quest.. Don't know why harvesting doesn't work >__> I hate that

igames4me
11-27-13, 01:57 PM
So the changes tl made

Only get bolts from 20 hr crops
Only get chain if you sell egg off nest( before I never got a chain if sold off nest always hat to put it on habitat)

This is lousy

11-27-13, 02:03 PM
it's better than no chains at all. that's why I said breed fails. :3

if you get a super rare you can keep it, you'll just have to sacrifice getting that chain. The chains are the easiest thing to get since you can get 2 a day with 12 hour dragons, so keeping 1 super rare shouldn't set you back so far that you end up unable to get the full amount of chains needed >.<

I'm not sure why you are trying to justify TL inconsistent game play here and why should we have to compromise on selling off dragons to get a chain. Even if I were to play along with TLs new method of getting a chain, is it guaranted that I will get a chain from selling off a dragon? I would be upset if I sold off a super rare dragon to get a measly few coins.

riisak
11-27-13, 02:15 PM
I'm not sure why you are trying to justify TL inconsistent game play here and why should we have to compromise on selling off dragons to get a chain. Even if I were to play along with TLs new method of getting a chain, is it guaranted that I will get a chain from selling off a dragon? I would be upset if I sold off a super rare dragon to get a measly few coins.

Nooooo, I absolutely do not condone whats going on with this right now, I threw a huge fit earlier in this thread when it had similar problems during the first 2 days.

I'm just glad that despite all these glitches there are ways we can work around them to avoid being completely screwed over, since there are only so few days left and every single day is precious at this point.

I am just trying to give people hope that they can finish and their effort wasn't for nothing, that doesn't mean I condone all the glitches, and especially not TL's decisions...

wildhearts20
11-27-13, 02:20 PM
Nooooo, I absolutely do not condone whats going on with this right now, I threw a huge fit earlier in this thread when it had similar problems during the first 2 days.

I'm just glad that despite all these glitches there are ways we can work around them to avoid being completely screwed over, since there are only so few days left and every single day is precious at this point.

I am just trying to give people hope that they can finish and their effort wasn't for nothing, that doesn't mean I condone all the glitches, and especially not TL's decisions...

I don't think this works because I sold a dragon this morning and didn't get a chain.

Danthrax85
11-27-13, 02:21 PM
The system is so screwed, you should get the copper bolts based on a certain quantity of food(I.e. 1 bolts per 1,000 pieces of food)
I can get exponentially more food by constantly planting buffbeats than I could by planting scaly pears or pump wings, but get almost 0 chance of receiving any rewards for it.

And it really bothers me that they claim diamonddates are the most efficient crop ever.
75k for 800 food is not efficient by any sense of the word.

igames4me
11-27-13, 02:24 PM
We're glad to hear that everyone can get back into the game now! We've already put in requests for extensions for games that currently have timed goals. Thank you all for your patience and for trying out the troubleshooting last night while the team worked to resolve the issue.

we might get an extension yay
the question how long of an extension and with theses odds will we make it

lacey52
11-27-13, 02:27 PM
I have not gotten one bolt for food harvest since yesterday afternoon. I have tried all varieties except 20 hr. Guess that is next, but given this delay, there is no chance of making this goal. Good thing I am willing to let them go without gold.

11-27-13, 02:39 PM

Gotcha. I've also put effort into this summoning (thank god I didn't start to use gold yet) but I will fall into the camp where all the changes in gameplay is not worth any additional effort. I have other things to do which will bring me enjoyment than putting more effort into this summoning. I already have Nano and Metal so I'm fine not getting these dragons. I'll just play as I have been, and if I don't get them, it's all good. My second account has a slim change at getting Magnetic 40/53, 3/10, 9/13. My main account is probably done since it only has 32/79, 4/10, 8/16. Good luck to the rest of you still actively trying to complete this summoning.

igames4me
11-27-13, 02:40 PM
yeah sold egg from nest and got chain

thanks to whoever posted that

sfallday
11-27-13, 02:43 PM
Haven't got a single bolt in 2 days. I was gettin at least 2 per harvest doing 5 or 8 hrs, fail TL fail! Will not spend gold on this saving for diamond, which a month straight of trying and nothing, is bad enough

[S8] Elsa
11-27-13, 02:45 PM
The team has extended the Dragon Summoning timer by 6 hours!

So the changes tl made

Only get bolts from 20 hr crops
Only get chain if you sell egg off nest( before I never got a chain if sold off nest always hat to put it on habitat)

This is lousy

No changes were made to the drops. I also tested them in-game myself and can verify they're working properly. :)

igames4me
11-27-13, 02:52 PM

No changes were made to the drops. I also tested them in-game myself and can verify they're working properly. :)

weird.. what crops did you harvest?
i wasn getting good drops until yesterday and as you can see im not the only one

MakJulos
11-27-13, 02:58 PM
Ok so this is working properly.... I thought properly meant something completely different, actually quite the opposite.... i guess it's because i'm swedish... :p

Danthrax85
11-27-13, 02:59 PM

A whopping 6 hours huh?
That'll make up for the fact that I haven't gotten anything in two days.
How about giving us all an actual outline of the requirements for rewards?

aceblade
11-27-13, 03:00 PM
Today really set me back.
Two batches of Eliteleeks and I only got 2 bolts. That's 2 bolts out of 12 8hour crops! What gives!?

Danthrax85
11-27-13, 03:00 PM
If I really have to sell a 12 hour dragon to get a gold chain the screw this game, I'm deleting it. That's the biggest ripoff I've ever heard of.

freshfunin2008
11-27-13, 03:01 PM
This is complete BS. Ever since the game failed two days ago.... and it was for more than 6 hours for some the bolt drops have changed. I was getting 0 to 2 bolts for every 6 crops of diamond dates etc. Now I have gotten zero bolts for the last 30 diamond date crops. Yeah right..... nothing has changed. This is horrible TL. Please fix it.

jptheripper
11-27-13, 03:05 PM
they have always said longer the crop more likely you are to get a bolt. Why does everyone plant diamond dates? they are expensive and short!! (5 hours) compared to pears.

igames4me
11-27-13, 03:07 PM
they have always said longer the crop more likely you are to get a bolt. Why does everyone plant diamond dates? they are expensive and short!! (5 hours) compared to pears.

becuse those were working for us until yesterday..i would get 3 bolts from each harvest of 6 until yesterday

traumtaenzerin
11-27-13, 03:13 PM
Harvested Diamonddates again and got nothing. So today i got nothing from harvesting. It's so annoying >__<

freshfunin2008
11-27-13, 03:17 PM
Like I said... 5 hour time was getting me 0 to 2 every time and I can do 4 in a day. 24 crops. I have over 150 dragons and they are hungry. Any time I got 0 drop for a batch of six crops I always got 1 or 2 on the next batch of 6. I have just completed the fifth batch of six and all 30 crops gave me 0 bolts. Something has changed and TL F'd it up. I am not spending another dime until they get this working properly. I understand the random thing etc etc etc but you don't spend 25 plus hours and millions of silver coin and get nothing for it.

metsfreek
11-27-13, 03:21 PM
Would be a really dumb premise to force players to begin planting 20hr crops when they aren't efficient in acquiring bolts, or even provide anywhere near as much food as DD

freshfunin2008
11-27-13, 03:26 PM
My game shows you need 79 bolts in 10 days. That is an average of 8 bolts per day. With the current drop rates, not many are getting 8 bolts a day.

chewytwix
11-27-13, 03:27 PM
TL, I've been playing your games for three years so I KNOW something has changed. I got nothing for elite leeks again.

Whatever, I wasn't going to buy it anyway. With each new dragon, it gets easier and easier not to have the newest one.

magpiepixie
11-27-13, 03:29 PM
Same thing is happening to me also. Glad to hear it's not me alone. Yup, I agree with ya, TL must of deleted a line of code!

[S8] Elsa
11-27-13, 04:20 PM
weird.. what crops did you harvest?
i wasn getting good drops until yesterday and as you can see im not the only one

I'm harvesting Diamondates, Eliteleeks, and Scalypears. I'm having better luck with longer timers. I've harvested from farms on both rotations.

What crops are you all using? 0.0

Sylvrthrne
11-27-13, 04:36 PM
Until about 24 hours ago, I received from 1-4 bolts from harvest. On average, I have been alternating crops of elite leeks, diamond dates and pump wings. However, starting 24 hours ago, I have gotten zero drops from all crop harvests.

Sylvrthrne
11-27-13, 04:39 PM
I can also verify that my husband, who also plays, has had no drops since yesterday either.

freshfunin2008
11-27-13, 04:39 PM
Apparently TL thinks there is nothing wrong. That is so lame!!!!

MakJulos
11-27-13, 04:40 PM
I'm harvesting Diamondates, Eliteleeks, and Scalypears. I'm having better luck with longer timers. I've harvested from farms on both rotations.

I'm not really bothering with the summoning event any longer, so trying to harvest coin- and timeefficient food for my dragons instead. I did try all types of crops, and got very poor outcome overall, first batch of Diamondates gave some bolts, after that nothing from them. The Eliteleeks has given some random bolt, but Scalypears has been quite disappointing in light of time invested growing them. I guess i'll just buy some gold to finish off the event....JUST KIDDING! Oh and btw, just tabbed out to hatch Firestorm egg i've waited for, decided to sell egg to see if i got a Chain that way - not very surprised when i didn't...good stuff this!

igames4me
11-27-13, 04:42 PM

I was using diamondates. And was gettin atleast 3 bolts for ever 6 farms harvested But since yesterday I have gotten 0 drops
So I planted 20 hr crops now will see in 15 hrs if I get anything

igames4me
11-27-13, 04:46 PM
I was using diamondates. And was gettin atleast 3 bolts for ever 6 farms harvested But since yesterday I have gotten 0 drops

@ponyroar

I noticed this yesterday and posted in this same thread at 6:30 pm eastern time yesterday ( which happens to be about the same time u guys fixed the connection issues

It can also be that drops dropped for random players. Just like random players got higher requirements.(me)

pribakes
11-27-13, 04:56 PM
Until about 24 hours ago, I received from 1-4 bolts from harvest. On average, I have been alternating crops of elite leeks, diamond dates and pump wings. However, starting 24 hours ago, I have gotten zero drops from all crop harvests.

Same here... Something has change and seems Tl dont wanna to tell us what change, but most players have notice the lower drops or like in my case the "no drop". Why Tl, I used to love this game but not been able to play for one day than no drops from harvest for a day, than no increase of time, what you guys want from us???

kutty4
11-27-13, 04:56 PM
79 in a 10 day event. Roughly 8 per day. That is impossible if you do 20 hr harvest even at a 100% drop rate. So no, 20 hr harvest is not an option and should not be the only way to get a drop. Please use common sense when making these "goals".

AzHadz
11-27-13, 04:59 PM

Me too. I was getting 3 bolts consistently from Eliteleak crops...then nothing. Hoping a 20 crop will make up some loss, but at this point I'm not counting on it. Plus I'm trying for Chrome dragon right now and have had 3 fails in a row that are 24 or 22 hrs (sunrise and 2 mindvolts) which really cut down on time to get all the chains too :(

freshfunin2008
11-27-13, 05:16 PM
There were problems with the candy corn drops for a few days and they extended time on that game. Maybe TL should look into that as well for this summoning. Someone who plants crops around the clock should have some bolts too show. I am currently planting another 6 DD's and we will see if I get anything. So far the last 5 batches of 6 crops has yielded no bolts. It's ok though, nothing is wrong it is all random. blah blah blah. Time for a new MOD.