Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Executive Chef
    Will the new smoked fish sandwich be a rare drop in the fish market ?????? if Anybody has any info on the fish market,,,it would be great,,,,,, it seems my butter fish have stoped dropping.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to out me now. Sorry, there's no way around. I just have to know.

What is a Plume Hive? I know what a hive is, I looked up Plume, but in the context of the game and both words together? It doesn't make any sense to me. Please, can someone enlighten me? Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Yes Maguar, the baby lemon tree was include from the new adventure.
    Thanks I've added it

Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Faerie block and faerie paste? That must mean new buildings are coming soon. I checked the workshops and these aren't available to craft yet, so either it will be in this week's update or in a future one.

Also, is the Envoy to the Plume Hive adventure going to be a permanent adventure?
    The description on the new materials says from adventures so I wouldn't count on being able to craft them.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Never posted pictures so this may not work. By the way, no room in my kingdom for it so can only show the inventory picture.
    Attachment 14711
    Sorry, no idea how to make it bigger?
    If you upload your pic onto a site such as imgur or photobucket then copy and paste the be link in the pic will be bigger

Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I have to out me now. Sorry, there's no way around. I just have to know.

What is a Plume Hive? I know what a hive is, I looked up Plume, but in the context of the game and both words together? It doesn't make any sense to me. Please, can someone enlighten me? Thank you.
    In the context of the game plume seems to be the name used to describe the group of the glimmerwood faeries (like people use glonder to describe a flock of alicorns but it's an official name). So plume hive is basically a more consise way of saying home of the glimmerwood faeries.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    This new adventure is really resource intensive but I love the drops from it. On my third adventure I got a glimmerdust trove. That is three gifts out of three, has that been the same for everyone? Loving it.
    I've done the adventure 3 times also. Each time I got a faerie beam and block, no paste so far. Only special drop was 1 square of a faerie path. It will be interesting to see what we will be able to build with these new items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Will the new smoked fish sandwich be a rare drop in the fish market ?????? if Anybody has any info on the fish market,,,it would be great,,,,,, it seems my butter fish have stoped dropping.
    I was wondering that too. I never collect from my fish market anymore. I'm always collecting water anyway and have plenty of fish. But it might be worth it if the new sandwich drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I've had the fish market since its release, I get ( as rare drops) Baked butterfish and Catfish Soup, and of course the 3 type fish, but until now The smoked Fish Sandwich did not drop!
    Maybe ( hopefully) TL would add this to the rare drops also! This would be great

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I've had the fish market since its release, I get ( as rare drops) Baked butterfish and Catfish Soup, and of course the 3 type fish, but until now The smoked Fish Sandwich did not drop!
    Maybe ( hopefully) TL would add this to the rare drops also! This would be great
    Good idea!

Keep an eye out for this, soon.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    absolutely awesome. I will be collecting from the Fish market again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Good idea!

OMG! Awesome! I love you Glimmergate

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Good idea!

Cool! I just brought mine back out of storage lol.
    Is breaded fish already a drop?? (Never gotten it)