Page 26 of 128 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by night123b View Post
    Could we have more world themes please Canadian, American, German, Brazilian, Mexican, Russian, Spanish, Asian (china, korean, japanese ... Would love to see a sakura/paper lanturn/ tea house theme..), British, Italian....
    I looooove this. The recipes, decor, and new appliances are endless with these basic themes.

Could you please do a canadian theme. Make dishes like poutine (French fries with cheese and gravy), beaver tails (fried chickpea dough with various toppings) and donairs (shaved spicy meat in a pita with a special white {milk} sweet sauce) in an oven with a Canadian flag. Have CN Tower statue, rockie mountains on wall paper and icy floor tiles. Have tables And chairs in shapes of mittens and hats. Wall decoration of a map of Canada in a frame. That's my idea ID poohetta10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poohetta10 View Post
    Could you please do a canadian theme. Make dishes like poutine (French fries with cheese and gravy), beaver tails (fried chickpea dough with various toppings) and donairs (shaved spicy meat in a pita with a special white {milk} sweet sauce) in an oven with a Canadian flag. Have CN Tower statue, rockie mountains on wall paper and icy floor tiles. Have tables And chairs in shapes of mittens and hats. Wall decoration of a map of Canada in a frame. That's my idea ID poohetta10
    Hi pooh, wouldn't this suit RS better? Dessert ideas for BS?

Rhino Keeper
    Have we had a chocolate theme yet? WHY haven't we had a chocolate theme yet? Hot chocolate on a rainy day....hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Hi pooh, wouldn't this suit RS better? Dessert ideas for BS?
    I don't play RS sorry. Canadian deserts could be then nanimo bar, maple cake and flag cupcakes or maple fudge.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poohetta10 View Post
    I don't play RS sorry. Canadian deserts could be then nanimo bar, maple cake and flag cupcakes or maple fudge.
    much better! the mitten & hat tables & chairs from your first post sound adorable too - and good all winter, not just if someone wanted to put out a canadian theme!

Quote Originally Posted by sabotaudrey View Post
    What about a few floor tiles of "beach" meeting the "ocean blue" - same textures just with a little surf - a few straight edges and a few corners so you could make a sort of shoreline?
    yes! second this! i'm always putting my sand and ocean tiles out in a pattern that's meant to approximate a shoreline, but of course it looks fake and blocky. they'd need a bunch of different orientations to do it right, though, for everyone to choose which side/corner to put their ocean on and which their sand, and these decor tabs are getting pretty long already.

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Have we had a chocolate theme yet? WHY haven't we had a chocolate theme yet? Hot chocolate on a rainy day....hmmm....
    this is completely necessary! (well, not the season for hot chocolate, but otherwise.) i just spent a bunch of time making candies from last year's holiday ovens, and the truffles in their little paper cups are so cute! we totally need more of those. or some pretty molded chocolates, like RS has from valentine's day stuff. you can also make brightly colored disks for chocolate-covered oreos (or some non-trademarked thing) wrapped in foil. and bring back the truffle stool! oh, and a chocolate fountain could be an actual appliance, and the recipes could be fruit skewers, marshmallows, and pretzel rods and the like. or a chocolate enrober/tempering machine to make actual chocolates.

i now have to go find some chocolate. all your fault zaara!

In the spirt of summer do a camping these.... Oven could be an "open fire" making s'mores, banana boats (bananas cut with marshmallows and chocolate chips roasted on open fire and campfire cones (waffle cones, fruit, cereal, chocolate chips, and marshmallows wrapped in foil and laid on hot coals for a few mins). Tables = fold open table like the top of a picnic table. chairs = folding lawn chairs. Decorations = text with little people sitting around an open fire. A wallpaper of a sunset or sunrise and floor tiles that look almost like dirt with sticks and trees. Art = picture of a outdoor scene. Just another idea from poohetta10!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

i now have to go find some chocolate. all your fault zaara!
    Hehehehe....
    Great ideas tho...esp the choc fountain and the graduating sand/beach tiles....

I would like to BARISTA & GELATO returned to sales.
    I could not buy in Black Friday and I really dream about it. ツ

And I dream about that box will be cheaper by half, although by one day...
    Last edited by sweetfantasypl; 07-26-14 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    We had a pirates theme...it was awful! Ugly! I hope never again! So many players hated it.
    Ugly is a matter of perspective. I have seen many cleverly designed pirate bakeries,in combination with other themes and just with the pirate items.

I guess using specific movie themes would require legal resources and tm/licensing fees which could be astronomical.