Page 36 of 127 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

dessert mousse theme
    chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse recipes

Australian theme?

I've already suggested this elsewhere but how about an Australian theme. I know a lot of Aussies play Bakery Story and we'd love to have something which means more to us than American celebrations. Australia Day is celebrated on the 26th January each year so that would be a good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Bakery Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

Are you enjoying our recent Pirate Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Bakery Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!

Polar Express (Movie) Theme!

If anyone has seen the movie, Polar Express, one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time. I wouldn't mind having this theme for Christmas instead of having just a snowy theme. I actually want a Snowy Christmas theme.

The wallpaper could have the polar express train traveling to the north pole while it's snowing or elves can be on the wallpaper.

Tables could be gold, representing the Golden ticket that is from the movie, and the table could have Christmas lights on it. Still thinking about what the chairs would like to be.

Counters can be Christmas presents.

Decorations could be the conductor, a big bell, elves, a Caribou (Deer-moose like from the movie)

Since they will probably be goals, the desserts could be a train cake, golden ticket cookies, Christmas present cake pops, Hot chocolate with a santa hat on top, Elf cupcakes.

I was just thinking about these things last night when I was trying to sleep.

The big goal prize could be the giant Christmas tree with the Polar express train or Santa clause with the big sack of presents.

Just suggesting since everyone is excited for a Christmas update. Plus, we all want it like way early than last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bottom.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	16496   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mzUtVDbQokZ2qprFdSaBRxAUi8I.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	16495  

I came up with a few more ideas! This time some lovely cream and ice cream based creations where the main part of the dish is the cream or frozen cream.

Profiteroles
    Profiteroles are simple, they are basically cream puffs with ice cream instead of cream and covered in chocolate.

Pineapple and Coconut Bombe glac?e
    A bombe glac?e or simply a bombe in English, is an ice cream dessert frozen in a spherical mould so as to resemble a cannonball, hence the name.

Zuccotto
    Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled dessert made with brandy, cake and ice cream. It can be frozen, then thawed before serving. This dessert is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian). It is widely believed to have been inspired by the dome of Florence's duomo (the city's main cathedral).

Cassata
    Cassata or Cassata siciliana is a traditional sweet from the area of Palermo, Sicily, Italy. Cassata consists of round sponge cake moistened with fruit juices or liqueur and layered with ricotta cheese, candied peel, and a chocolate or vanilla filling similar to cannoli cream. It is covered with a shell of marzipan, pink and green pastel colored icing, and decorative designs. The cassata is topped with candied fruit depicting cherries and slices of citrus fruit characteristic of Sicily.

Boston Cream Pie
    A Cake, not a pie, Boston Cream Pie consists of two layers of sponge cake filled with pastry cream and topped with chocolate ganache.

G?sebryst
    One of the traditional Danish whipped cream cakes is this one called G?SEBRYST, meaning ?Goose-breast?. It?s made with a buttom of puff pastry with marmelade, then vanilla cream and whipped cream in the middle, and on top marzipan.

Edit:

Bonus cotton candy inspiration! They are made in China with a regular cotton candy machine and only an extra wet skewer.

Double Edit:

More Gelatin inspiration!

A Brazilian Glass Cake (aka Bolo de Vidro)!
    It is just a regular cake with frosting set inside clear gelatin.

And a Gelatorta
    From what I gather a gelatorta seems to be either a yellow cake or a tres letches set inside many different colors of gelatin. There is no frosting or anything though.
    Last edited by andyhoi; 11-07-14 at 11:36 AM.

New Resident
    add me up: jakegia

i send tips and gifts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhoi View Post
    I came up with a few more ideas! This time some lovely cream and ice cream based creations where the main part of the dish is the cream or frozen cream.

Profiteroles
    Profiteroles are simple, they are basically cream puffs with ice cream instead of cream and covered in chocolate.

Pineapple and Coconut Bombe glac?e
    A bombe glac?e or simply a bombe in English, is an ice cream dessert frozen in a spherical mould so as to resemble a cannonball, hence the name.

Zuccotto
    Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled dessert made with brandy, cake and ice cream. It can be frozen, then thawed before serving. This dessert is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian). It is widely believed to have been inspired by the dome of Florence's duomo (the city's main cathedral).

Cassata
    Cassata or Cassata siciliana is a traditional sweet from the area of Palermo, Sicily, Italy. Cassata consists of round sponge cake moistened with fruit juices or liqueur and layered with ricotta cheese, candied peel, and a chocolate or vanilla filling similar to cannoli cream. It is covered with a shell of marzipan, pink and green pastel colored icing, and decorative designs. The cassata is topped with candied fruit depicting cherries and slices of citrus fruit characteristic of Sicily.

Boston Cream Pie
    A Cake, not a pie, Boston Cream Pie consists of two layers of sponge cake filled with pastry cream and topped with chocolate ganache.

G?sebryst
    One of the traditional Danish whipped cream cakes is this one called G?SEBRYST, meaning ?Goose-breast?. It?s made with a buttom of puff pastry with marmelade, then vanilla cream and whipped cream in the middle, and on top marzipan.

Edit:

Bonus cotton candy inspiration! They are made in China with a regular cotton candy machine and only an extra wet skewer.

Double Edit:

More Gelatin inspiration!

A Brazilian Glass Cake (aka Bolo de Vidro)!
    It is just a regular cake with frosting set inside clear gelatin.

And a Gelatorta
    From what I gather a gelatorta seems to be either a yellow cake or a tres letches set inside many different colors of gelatin. There is no frosting or anything though.
    I LOVE all of them!!! From the ones I have tried they are good as well as very eye appealing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I would like to see more diversity in the people in the displays, as well as the individual characters. It's seriously lacking. Basically not even present.
    I'd love to see this happen.There is a serious lack of racial diversity in the displays. I'm also really tired of seeing the exact same figures in every display. Can we please see some diversity and different designs for each character?

Fashion Designer
    andyhoi, those are some awesome recipe suggestions, I hope they seriously consider them. And thanks for making me hungry, lol.

Farm Supplier
    I would love an asian theme, asian wall papers, tables,chairs and maybe some foods like sushi roll some of the stuff that RS has!.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ETnomnoms View Post
    dessert mousse theme
    chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse recipes
    Agree!!